Michael Jackson -- Burial Announced

8/18/2009 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson The spokesman for the Jackson family says Michael Jackson will be laid to rest at Holly Terrace in the Great Mausoleum at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park on Saturday, August 29 at 10 AM. That would have been Michael's 51st birthday.

The ceremony will be limited to family and close friends.

Story developing...

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

abel

wow!!! thats GREAT!! i live in glenadle and i could see the cementery from my own place!!! :D

themultimahnoor

Well, as everyone else I'll miss him too and hope the world will never forget him and will never say goodbye to his memories. I'll always remember him as my idol, the biggest icon ever, and my father.
Love you, MJ!

Observer

60. Ok I scanned through most of the comments.

Jermaine is an opportunist, a dead beat dad, and a deciever. He had two women pregnant at the same time. And he didn't mind living off of Mj all these years. For those who are interested, please check out this link and read his ex wife's book. Margaret Maldonado Jackson: Jackson Family Values-Memories of Madness. I found the book and many other Jackson related books free online.

Margaret really exposes Jermaine and his family in this book and I believe every word. What would she gain from lying? She reveals alot of mess that went on behind the Jackson compound gates.

___________________________________

And??? Big whoopty doo! Who cares? Read the book years ago and bought the tee shirt. Jermaine is still the man. STILL love him and the entire Jackson Family. Always have, always will. Next!

Rest in peace Michael and may God be with the Jackson Family, friends and fans around the world as we grieve our dear, precious Michael.

ewwwwwwwwwww

To the Jackson family: PLEASE BURY OUR BELOVED MICHAEL! DON'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS CAUSING SOME PEOPLE MUCH PAIN??? AND WHAT ABOUT THE AUTOPSY REPORT???? WHAT KILLED HIM???? You are causing unnecessary pain to the broken hearted people who loved him!

bill

michael will always be missed he was one of the greatest proformers in the history of music and even though it was rough for him the last few years we all have times like that my deepest sympathy goes out to the entire jackson family and friends

Pereira

Give it a rest guys - no one knows what Michael would have wanted. It is people like you - well meaning or otherwise that contributed to the tabloids hounding Michael all his life. I know you are fans but even so there must be some respect for boundaries and we must know when to draw the line. There is never any justification for intruding on someone's life. Maybe if we didn't buy all the tabloids that ran the horrible stories about Michal, he would have known some peace in his lifetime. I have been a fan of Michael for as long as I can remember and I chose to stop reading the nonsense the press printed. Instead, I focused on his brillance as a performer and humanitarian acts.

luv2muchh

micheal

Michael's Friend and beliver

I wish we could get close and be able to pay our repect's to a very loved pop Idol it is a shame he has to be hidden away from us even in death I miss you Michael thank you for being you Peace and Blessing's ten fold

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10