MJ's Final Resting Place -- No Visitors, Please

8/18/2009 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're planning on going to Michael Jackson's burial site at Forest Lawn Memorial Park and dropping off some flowers, think again -- the mausoleum where he's being buried on August 29 isn't open to the public.

The Great Mausoleum -- where stars like Clark Gable and Jean Harlow were laid to rest -- is considered a private area, where only property owners and family members are allowed to go. It's monitored by security cameras to catch any trespassers who snoop around.

Graceland, it is not.

bvidot

Lilarose:

Bobby Brown isn't dead.

Loca Steph

That's crap!! The man has millions of fans and nobody can pay respects to him at his own grave!!! Why so private? And on top of that seats were limited for his funeral services to 5,000. Big Whoop! He deserved more. And for you HATERS out there, GET A LIFE and stop with the gossip. The man is DECEASED already and I hope he haunts the idiots who slander his good name!

Random Angel

This really is a beautiful place. And well protected. I know that fans want somewhere to go to be able to pay their respects and remember Michael, and there will be such a place, it just won't be at the Mausoleum, that's all.

This place is truly befitting to a King

May you finally rest in peace, Michael,
ILYM
"Jelly"

the world

I think a$$wipes name says it all... WHAT AN A$$!

I'll bet your just the greatest with your friends....NOT!

the only thing we would do with you is.... WIPE OUR A$$

RIP MY PRINCE!

Della

38. I'm glad it's going to be over.

Posted at 12:08PM on Aug 18th 2009 by Nance
*******************
I'm glad it's over too

janalal4

Mandy-that was funny wasn't it!! I think they meant James Brown! Made me laugh though!

billie jean

I'm please Michael will be at last lay to rest Michael you will at last have the peace you have search for in life.... it would be nice for the fan's to have a place they can go to so they can remember Michael but im pleased the Jackson have found a place Michael can rest... Sleep tight Michael we miss you so much R.I.P You rocked the world!

nan

i dont mean to be rude but some of the jacksons have been out of the spotlight for awhile and in a weird ,sick kinda way they seem to be enjoying the attention.i would love to visit his grave but i would love for him and his kids to find peace more.some of these people seemto be willing to put him on the carnival circuit to keeep the spotlight on themselves.

doc murry

TYMZ EXCLUSIVE CONCERNING MICHAEL JACKSONS BURIAL!!!!!!!!!!!
I WRAPED MY HEAD IN FOIL AND RECIEVED ANOTHER MESSEGE FROM MICHAEL

HE SAYS TO ALL HIS FANS ,,DO NOT FEEL SORROW FOR ME AND ITS OKAY IF THEY BURY ME IN HOLLYWOOD....

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I DID TO THE CHILDREN BUT IT WAS THEIR FAULT

I AM SORRY FOR DECIEVING ALL MY FANS BUT IT WAS THE DOCTORS FAULT

I AM SORRY FOR NOT PAYING MY BILLS BUT IT WAS ALL THIER FAULT
(TRANSMISSION INTERUPTION)

I AM SORRY FOR BEING A FREAK BUT IT IS ALL THIER FAULT

SEND MONEY PLEASE

NL Reporter

Oh please those people here with their remarks about humping eyesockets, pissing grave, throw him in a hole, and so on... I know it's hard for you with your 2 braincells to understand it all, but it is really very easy so I will explain to you: If you are tired of reading about the MJ news, don't read it. Well, there you go, simple isn't it? Now send this message to one of your braincells, absorb in to your second braincell and get a freaking life trolls!

disfasia

I was honored to be at his funeral and will hold a celebration of his life on the 29th. This is all we can do now.

I hope his death impresses upon everyone the importance of giving children their needed childhoods--instruction and lots of love. Michael was too gentle for this world and unable to defend himself against the illnesses of this earth.

Let this be a lesson for us to stand up to injustice and speak out, to help those in need of help and to remember always to be generous when possible. It is so easy to say "I don't have time". Make the time happen. And stop buying media rags now and forever.

Do the right thing and make the world a better place.

doc murry

#61 that my sir was a classic..I vote quote of the day..maybe jermaine will slip in a few gardening tools to make it easier for him to digg

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

69. TYMZ EXCLUSIVE CONCERNING MICHAEL JACKSONS BURIAL!!!!!!!!!!!
I WRAPED MY HEAD IN FOIL AND RECIEVED ANOTHER MESSEGE FROM MICHAEL

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I DID TO THE CHILDREN BUT IT WAS THEIR FAULT

I AM SORRY FOR DECIEVING ALL MY FANS BUT IT WAS THE DOCTORS FAULT

I AM SORRY FOR NOT PAYING MY BILLS BUT IT WAS ALL THIER FAULT
(TRANSMISSION INTERUPTION)

I AM SORRY FOR BEING A FREAK BUT IT IS ALL THIER FAULT

SEND MONEY PLEASE

Posted at 12:38PM on Aug 18th 2009 by THE PREDICTOR

GOOD ONE THEY TRY AND BLAME EVERYBODY BUT MJ HIMSELF

Steph

Comment 69... STFU and go confess your own crimes elsewhere.

I love you more michael

You are rigth af001 in this world there are two kind of people bad/goood people because of the bad people we all suffer.