Purple Reign -- Britney's Bikini Parade Rolls On

8/18/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another day, another two piece.

media_removed_250.jpg
Britney Spears continued showing off her summer bod at the Ritz Carlton pool in Marina Del Rey yesterday afternoon.

Anyone got a problem with it?

Rose

I was going to ask why that kid still has a pacifier in his mouth. Even on the Christmas picture he had that in his mouth. Who takes a family picture with a kid with a pacifier, especially almost 3 years old. I see people here already beat me to it.

jesse

shes so F N hot

twinky

there are so many girls out there with better bodies than hers...and her hair always looks terrible and she always looks vacant. Other girls blow you out of the water, Brit. Why don't ya stay home?

Just a Me

Not only does Jayden have a pacifier, but BOTH boys have diapers on under their swimsuits.

As a Mom, I pick up on these things. They are both way, way too old to not be toilet trained. Even if they are only "swim" diapers.

Yo Momma

To the people asking about the "stuff" right above her bikini line, it's the scar from her c-section/tummy tuck. Brit's tummy is almost as tight as mine....NOT!!!!!

PASSION OF THE TAINT

I think I like it...
Dang yawl she is looking very nice...
MILF

hmmm..

Does she have some sort of tattoo right on the bikini line?

Jen

So people with pools are not allowed to go on vacation and hang out at other pools? Is she cheating on her pool by going out? There are some jerky comments on here. She looks great. I don't listen to her music or pay for her stuff, but I do admire a woman who can take it all back and look awesome. Look at KFed, he got hit with the Karma Fat stick. Go Britney. This also proves that having your dad around keeps you on the straight and narrow. Also about the bikini comments. Don't hate because you can't rock one.

R.Zimmerman

35. I think this is awesome and I know she is so happy to be with the two most important and loved boys in her life! She works hard to provide for them and it is nice she does get the time to go on vacation with them! Just like alot of families. Sure they have pools in their backyards but they still like to take their kids on vacation!

Posted at 12:06PM on Aug 18th 2009 by CathyL

********************************************************

You nut. Does,maybe,ten odd miles from home count as a vacation getaway??

Free Spirit

I too thought she had a tatoo at the bikini line. Anybody saw the ring on the finger??

Belinda

Britney Spears is AMAZING! It's a shame how stupid and ignorant people are when it comes to her and her family! She can come to my home town anytime to get away from all the people that make her life miserable..Love u Brit!

E

I'd like to eat a buffet at that Y

mash

Any one know who designs her purple bikini please?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4