Reality Star on the Run in Model Murder

8/18/2009 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement tells us they now have a person of interest in the murder of a Playboy representative who was found dead and stuffed in a suitcase in Orange County. The man is Ryan Alexander Jenkins, who was a contestant on a VH1 reality show.

Jasmine Fiore was found in a trash bin in Buena Park last Saturday morning. She was first reported missing by Jenkins on Saturday night. We're told the Buena Park PD has been trying unsuccessfully to contact him and fear he may be on the run. A police official told us they fear the 32-year-old Jenkins, a resident of Calgary, may be fleeing to Canada. As the official put it, "It's suspicious."

Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on "Megan Wants a Millionaire," which airs on VH1. We're told he was among the final contestants. The winner has not been announced on the show, which is currently airing.

UPDATE: Cops say the photo below is "a possible vehicle being driven by Mr. Jenkins." If anyone has any information about this case, call the Buena Park Police Department at 714-562-3992 or 714-562-3935.

april

Why are people making comments on what she looks like? I bet she's a lot better looking that most of you making your nasty remarks. When something bad happens to you, remember it's Karma biting you in the ass. What you send out will come back, try to remember that.

calgary bound, if i see him, 'll catch him!

is this guy native?? just wondering, looks familiar!

Extravagantly-Creative

RYAN and JASMINE were married on March 18th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV.

Link below is the Clark County, NV. marriage records.

MARRIED: 3-18-09

Yolanda Nixon

Wow, that gal is one weird lookin' chick. Woof!

Cinner

WTF is wrong with the pic of that girl's face?

LuLa

She kinda looks like a corpse ..or a would-be one.

Circe

Some of the comments on here are disturbing. She was a young woman, only 28 and so tiny her body was thought to be that of a child when they discovered her. This coward (probably) murdered her and ran away, and some of you comment on how pretty she is on a scale of 1-10? Or that her role as Playboy modelsomehow makes it okay for her to be strangled and then "thrown away?"
Wow. Just wow.
I don't wish something horrific on the aforementioned commenters- I doubt it would make them more sympathetic and bring forth their humantiy, so I guess all I can hope for is that they don't represent the majority opinion.
I think I've seen a rise violence against women lately, and I am really worried about it, such cavalier and misogynistic attitudes do not help.

NekoNeko

Poor girl... I hope they catch this guy soon. I know... innocent until proven guilty, but he's sure ensuring that he looks guilty!

Now VH1 has removed just about everything- you can still find the message board if you do a google search for it, but they're deleting just about anything pertaining to the death. In fact, the message board is full of links that go to "message deleted" pages. Hmmm... maybe he said something on the unseen episodes that could prove he was capable of doing it?

Sad sad

She was very cute and had a body like 99% of you lardos wished you had. You guys are arseholes

Leana

I have been watching "Megan Wants To A Millionaire" off and on. I do remember seeing him.

Wow! The men these days, you just have no idea, you know. That's sad. I wonder if Megan knows about this now and I wonder if she'll have another season, of her show, next year. Probably not.

But Megan is so naive and a bimbo. Probably this one was too. Most of these kind of women are. I feel bad that this girl died and what happened to her, but you have to understand by the way she looked, probably acted, and her lifestyle is very dangerous.

That's why is best to look normal and lead a normal lifestyle.

Marie

My prayers to her Mom.
I hope they find whomever did this and that IF in fact it was him that he pays for it and pays well

I do feel sorry for this girl though look at what she has done to her face. Why do woman keep sticking that mess in their lips and face?
Don't they have a clue how ugly it makes them look? Poor child never found true love for herself or obvoiously from a man either

Finny thing we would likely have never paid this poor girls murder any attention if not for the fact her "accused" killer hubby was not a "wanna be star" on yet another of those boring i want "love" shows VH1 keeps tossing out and recycling Got to give VH1 credit they are All about reusing and reusing and reusing
UGH is anyone else as sick of that show premise as i am?

Rymesmom

I am so glad that many of you had the common sense and healthy egos to stick up for a murder victim. To comment on someones looks could be considered a psychopathic remark. As someone asked "Would you say this to the parents of this young girl. These show offer these girls up and we devour them with our own egos. I am interested to know how old most of these posters are?

dazydk88

sick ass car.. nice. but funny how NO one is saying anything bout how he was on the show and MARRIED>. hello obviously marital problems if he is married and on that show.,. how was he gonna explain that.

Sharon

I cant believe the posts on here. Making fun of her death. Regardless of her occupation. She was someone’s daughter, friend, maybe sister. You People should have respect for human life. What if this was someone you loved. You are sad people. RIP Jasmine.

Mandy

I'm baffled/saddened/disgusted by the majority of these comments. A young woman is dead....someone's daughter, someone's sister, someone's best friend. I can't even fathom what type of person would only be concerned with how hot she was. Absolutely disgusting.

And to those of you ignorant enough to blame her look and her assumed lifestyle: Did the three women gunned down during an aerobics class in Pittsburgh deserve it too? No! And neither did this young woman.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments