Jay-Z Flips after Bodyguard Fights with Pap

8/19/2009 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jay-Z's bodyguard decided to throw a camera tripod into the ocean last night -- after a paparazzo threw it at him -- and the whole incident was caught on tape.

Jay-Z Flips after Bodyguard Fights with Pap

It all went down in Croatia after Jay and Beyonce finished a romantic dinner by the sea. A scuffle between the hired muscle and the paps ensued -- and spilled over onto the pier -- culminating in water-logged tripod and a couple of middle fingers, courtesy of Jay and his protector.

FYI -- the video was edited out of order, so try to follow along.

LaTonya

Just watched the entire video on another site. The Paps started harassing Mr and Mrs Carter and the body guard did his job. As the bodyguard was getting on the yacht one of the Paps, hit the body guard with the tripod legs and I think it was only fair the body guard threw the tripod in the water. If he wants the tripod, he could always go in after it!

mjmemorialdvd.info

Can't we all just get along?

Buy Michael Jackson's memorial DVD here!

Homie1Kanobe

Thats got to get old, they should have thrown the photographers, camera's and all there schitt in the water

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

CHILDREN, CHILDREN, PLEASE!

Homie1Kanobe

Also a good ole fashion Ass Whoopin' would have been in order

scum

If these thugs are going to be abusive and down right violent just leave them alone. They don't deserve to be photographed ever again. You paps do them a service by giving them coverage for free.

shuffler

Observation:
That looked like an expensive tripod. I would like to know the make & model. I hope Beyonce and Hubby enjoyed their meal in Croatia.

Extravagantly-Creative

CROATIA for romantic dinner . . . ??

Isn't Croatia a "Bomb-Riddled, War-Torn" country ??

Shay

I admire how Beyonce stayed a lady and kept walking!! And I love how Jay and the bodyguard tried to turn away from the camera when the flash hit them while throwing the paps the finger. Hilarious!!

Vain

To #10:

Are you still stuck in 1990 when the war actually happened? If you've never been to Croatia, especially Dubrovnik then either go there and check it out or don't post stupid comments like that. Croatia has one of the most awesome coastlines in the world and one the highest tourist attractions in southern Europe.

Scott Brown

JayZ better watch his back when in someone elses hood.
He may never make it off their dirt to see home again.

janalal4

CLASSY!!!

R.J. Johnson

Forget this. For real fun, please see my short YouTube video about my hunger strike until Paula Abdul returns to IDOL (and pass it on!). http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RJJohnsonInLA

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I don't know why the guy messed with the paps camera at first. I thought that was in poor taste but the pap assaulted him later. I would have done more than just tossed the tripod into the water. Too bad it isn't like the old days where you could whip someone's ass when they deserved it. Touch anyone nowadays and you'll looking at assault and battery. Been there--done that--30 days. Bodyguard has discipline, that's for sure. I would have tapdanced all over that pap's head if he threw a tripod at me. I guess I wouldn't make a good bodyguard. Hard to do your job if you're in jail. Although I don't like paps I'm usually on their side when a celebrity like Woody Harrelson assaults them when they go to where they know the paps will be but trying to have a romantic dinner with your love in Crotia and having some fool tossing stuff at you makes him fair game in my book.

aaa