Murdered Model's Husband Brags About $$$

8/19/2009 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "person of interest" in the model murder case bragged to friends he won a boatload of money on a reality show he appeared on after his stint on VH1's "Megan Wants a Millionaire."

ryan alexander jasmine fiore

Ryan Alexander Jenkins appeared on "I Love Money" Season 3, just after marrying Jasmine Fiore last March. Ryan told several people who have spoken with us that he was the show's winner, pulling in $250,000, though we have not confirmed this with the show.

We're told Jenkins traveled to Mexico for the taping of the reality show, which wrapped around 4 weeks ago.

Producers of "I Love Money" did not return our calls.

jasmine fioreUPDATE: VH1 has issued the following statement:

"Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on 'Megan Wants A Millionaire', an outside production, produced and owned by 51 Minds, that is licensed to VH1. The show completed production at the end of March. Given the unfortunate circumstances, VH1 has postponed any future airings. This is a tragic situation and our thoughts go out to the victim's family."

n.bishop

Pauline is also a little slutty looking. He likes the bimbo type.

jenn

so do they do background checks on these reality shows???

Danielle

First of all I must say. We all must have some type of female in our lives that means the world to us. A mother, a daughter, a sister, a child. How would you feel if someone murdered them and than a bunch of people who don't even know them was attacking them on a website. This is absolutely disgusting. You people bashing her seriously have issues. To cry about some show that got cancelled, get over it! "OMG! I can't believe this chick had to get murdered and now I can't watch some show that is exactly like the one that was on last season, just with a different has-been looking for love! How will Megan ever find love now? I won''t know who wins! Damn couldn't she have waited to get murdered?" Stop being so selfish people! By the way..here's something to ruin every other reality show on tv, the couples never last! Didn't you ever watch flavor of love, rock of love, and I love NY seasons
1-100? Megan wants aMillionare is a copy cat of all these shows.

joe

"During the taping, we're told Jenkins constantly talked about Jasmine and how "she was the love of my life.""

WOW! Did you read that article, it sounds like he really did love her. I think Chuck Liddell did it. He does have a history of violent behaveor

Twitterpated

All of you people are horrible. Someone was murdered....who the f*ck cares who she was or what she looks like..? She, or anyone else for that matter, did not deserve to be murdered in cold blood.

Grow the f*ck up...

silky

I can't believe that most of the posters only care about tmz spoiling some effin reality show. Is america that dumbed down? This sh*t isn't even reality, it's some scripted bs that's totally stupid! Grow some brain cells. This woman despite all her plastic surgeries that made her look bizarre, was someone's daughter and sister and loved & missed by her family and friends. This dude was sick to be in such a rage, that he would not only kill her, but do it with such savagery. Who gives a rats azz about some reality show, they're a dime dozen. I'm glad the network pulled it out of respect to the victims family, instead of feeding the curiosity of some morbid viewers.

jargon64

I wonder what sent him over the edge and made him cut her up like that? She kind looks like a tranny in some of the photos. Maybe he found out she had a penis and he went NINJA crazy on her ass!

Jamie

Here is the site where states he is CEO of. Says you are in good hands when working with him.

ME

WHO CARE

Sad sad

Thanks for killing the the ending of a show that hasn't come on yet. This guy is a work of art.

DOODAD

Thanks for the spoiler TMZ
that was only reality I liked

BornOnFire

Someone please tell me when this guy's 15 minutes are over!?!? What a friggin TOOL!

Carrys F.

That's alot of money? Geez. My husband makes that on the up and up regularly.

David

Yay a gold digging model was killed..Kill more gold diggin skanks that only have their looks going for them!

ThingWon

I thought they signed gag orders for these shows.

I wonder what Donald has to say about it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments