Murdered Model's Husband Brags About $$$

8/19/2009 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "person of interest" in the model murder case bragged to friends he won a boatload of money on a reality show he appeared on after his stint on VH1's "Megan Wants a Millionaire."

ryan alexander jasmine fiore

Ryan Alexander Jenkins appeared on "I Love Money" Season 3, just after marrying Jasmine Fiore last March. Ryan told several people who have spoken with us that he was the show's winner, pulling in $250,000, though we have not confirmed this with the show.

We're told Jenkins traveled to Mexico for the taping of the reality show, which wrapped around 4 weeks ago.

During the taping, we're told Jenkins constantly talked about Jasmine and how "she was the love of my life."

Producers of "I Love Money" did not return our calls.

jasmine fioreUPDATE: VH1 has issued the following statement:

"Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on 'Megan Wants A Millionaire', an outside production, produced and owned by 51 Minds, that is licensed to VH1. The show completed production at the end of March. Given the unfortunate circumstances, VH1 has postponed any future airings. This is a tragic situation and our thoughts go out to the victim's family."

em

wow Nookies... you're a pretty terrible person aren't you?

my 3 cents

TMZ - you are confusing me. Megan wants a millionaire is still running..I understand the show is already over its been over for months....What I don't understand is that "I love money 3 is not even aired yet, its not even mentioned on the website...Confused how you would get that information that last march he was on the show. And if he was or is a multi-millionaire as stated on wikipedia he is worth 2.5 mil. why would he be bragging about 250k...if you get that much i think i will have to go on a show.

Fernie

the suit case she was found ind was really smart.
i was walking my dog when the cops pulled in and the media too
i went around and the saw some blond hair. its sad. nothing like that happens in buena park

David

ROFL, Shes ugly as hell..how is she a model again? Oh wait, She probably screwed her way to the top..Like any guy with more than 250K in the bank has probably hit that, She was probably killed because she gave the guy a bunch of STDs. Girls like this deserve to die..Im sorry

Str8UpNilka

#1 Thanks for the link. Paulina Chmielecka is fscking hot! I don't know why he would want to be with that ugly, fake, barbie doll lookin chick.

J

Well it seems as VH1 may have cancelled Megan Wants A Millionaire, as all the Clips and blogs and information from the show has been taken off the VH1 website

m

Wow Nookies sounds like a fat, bitter, jealous idiot.

And thanks for spoiling the end of a show that hasn't even aired yet, TMZ. Good job.

ThingWon

I am kinda bummed about the show. I like Megan.

And for all of you fools who keep yelling about how VH1 screens their applicants (and that is what they are, applicants for a job) there is NO WAY that they can possibly screen people for their potential to commit murder in the future.

cgy32

The $2.5 million that he "claims" to be worth is all his dad's money ... he never made a cent of that money if it even exists in his name (somewhere on title to real estate, whatever). His dad's the high roller, not him.

markstudy

VH1 will have to cancel I Love Money 3... as well as Megan's show.

Wow VH1 will not be happy!

A guy kills two shows and maybe his wife? What's up with this one man wrecking ball?

Billy

What is it that these men see in the same ol' style of a woman? Fake boobs, lip injections, tanning till your overly cooked, blonde hair. There has to be a picture that they all go and look at and say "make me look like her". If you go and have all that work done to your face and body, you have to be a lil off in the head. But inspight of my statement, she didn't deserve to be murdered!!!

Lisa

It's not TMZ's fault for ruining the ending of I love Money 3. It's that douche bag's fault for running his mouth. What a loser.

And another thing isn't he supposedly a millionare? If so then winning $250,000 shouldn't be such a big deal for him.

QABDJ

She looks like an Alien done over..

Dirty

When I first saw this womans picture I thought it was some CGI shot made by Conan O'Brian's crew when he would do the "when celebrities have kids" thing? =( Wow.

grossed out

VH1 THANK YOU for canceling Megan's LAME show! It was the most boring and stupid show on VH1. Too bad that they will have to cancel I Love Money. I love that show. Loser Megan your 15 minutes of fame is over. Go be a stripper. That career path fits you perfectly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments