Murdered Model's Husband Brags About $$$

8/19/2009 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "person of interest" in the model murder case bragged to friends he won a boatload of money on a reality show he appeared on after his stint on VH1's "Megan Wants a Millionaire."

ryan alexander jasmine fiore

Ryan Alexander Jenkins appeared on "I Love Money" Season 3, just after marrying Jasmine Fiore last March. Ryan told several people who have spoken with us that he was the show's winner, pulling in $250,000, though we have not confirmed this with the show.

We're told Jenkins traveled to Mexico for the taping of the reality show, which wrapped around 4 weeks ago.

During the taping, we're told Jenkins constantly talked about Jasmine and how "she was the love of my life."

Producers of "I Love Money" did not return our calls.

jasmine fioreUPDATE: VH1 has issued the following statement:

"Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on 'Megan Wants A Millionaire', an outside production, produced and owned by 51 Minds, that is licensed to VH1. The show completed production at the end of March. Given the unfortunate circumstances, VH1 has postponed any future airings. This is a tragic situation and our thoughts go out to the victim's family."

LH

Ryan must have a very small p.p. to be attracted to a child-sized bimbo. Murder was not the solution here. Both were losers and should have tried professional therapy. Ryan, take your troubles to GOD now.

Kathleen

Thanks for ruining my trashy show, no more ice cream and making fun of...oh, wait...him. thanks tmz. You could of left that out.

vh1BigBrother

Crazy thought....What if Ryan actually won "Megan wants to marry a millionaire" . Why else would VH1 have taken down references to the show so immediately. I think they are going to cancel the show.

If Ryan was just a finalist, its too early in the show to know who the other finalist would be. But if Ryan was the winner, they have problems now.

1.)Just proves the show is fake, which it is but now we have actual proof.

However the finalist and then elimination theory could be correct. But Vh1 acted very fast

Bob Boblaw

What a dumb ass ...! Ignorance can be overcome with Education .... Stupidity can't be helped ...

The bear

Ok so let me get this straight. This guy met this "model" on ILM3 which hasnt aired yet? He is currently on Megan wants a Millionaire airing now? THanks TMZ for spoiling the ending!! This man is a complete RE-TARD! if he killed this chick. Honey you wanted to be on TV so bad....once they catch you on camera your every move is watched. As much as it makes me sick to say...Megan was a little bit better than this chick. But RIP in chick.

jewls

STOP KILLING THE VH1 SHOWS ENDINGS!!!

peacewalker

It's a real shame about that head.

Sad sad

I'm pissed cause I've been watching the show. What happens to T.J? Does he win? lol But I fully understand vh1's decision. It was really creepy watching last night when the guy said "You should watch out for Ryan" however, that was said.

Brooke

Oh Man!!! No more Megan wants a douchbag?! What am I gonna do on Sunday now???

fjjdkk

ok i would have been very upset if this was true because i watch i love money but its not..i just looked it up and ilm3 has not even begin filming yet AND no one from megan wants a millionaire is in the cast!!!!!!!

Laura

How do we even know he did it? He reported her missing, if she really was a stripper and in the adult industry she could have been killed by someone she was going to meet for a job. It's a very dangerous industry.

nicole_w4759

OMG I read this and couldn't believe it. Not because I doubt that he did it...but because of the fact that VH1 didn't look at criminal background or anything like that. Just think about it...this could have been Megan. He even said on the show he wouldn't make her sign a prenup if they got married...umm yeah cuz he would have killed her. To all these a$$holes that are saying the girl is ugly and acting like it doesn't matter that she ended up in a suitcase and then shoved in a dumpster I have one thing to say...karma is a b!tch and one day it might be your whore of a mother or sister that ends up in the suitcase.

Cashmere786

TMZ can you ruin the ending for "TOOL Academy" I hate that show and it should have been cancelled instead of Megan wants Millionaire and I Love Money 3
Please break some top secret story on Tool Academy!

JANE DOE

I JUST SAW HIM ON "Megan Wants A Millionaire'!!
I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE THE WINNER!!
SO IS THE SHOW REALLY CANCELLED*
IT SURE WOULD GET HIGH RATING IF SHOWN!
SAD BUT TRUE!

Lippy Loo

she was a hot tranny mess

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments