Santa Monica Gets Mohr-Cox

8/19/2009 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jay Mohr, 38, and wife Nikki Cox, 31, seem to be enjoying all the extras that come with marriage as they took one of their walks in Santa Monica yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

Both Jay and Nikki are SAG members.

mamajj

It's called a bra Nikki. Try one.
Very sad she didn't take better
care of herself. Jay looks happy.

Missy

She looks like she's had a stroke. I will never understand people that keep having surgical procedures until they just fall apart. Stop at one! She was so pretty, long, long ago.

balls

balls

balls

I filled up a 2 liter with jizz during one episode of "UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER" back in the day. Thanks Nikki !!!!!!!!

Creeder

I would not dress like she has in this photo to go outside and bring in my trash cans. Between her and Michelle Obama at the Grand Canyon. Don't these women look in the mirror? They KNOW they are going to be photographed. Please COVER UP the parts that don't look good. I've got plenty of parts I wouldn't want up on TMZ. I've got parts I don't want the other women shopping at Target to see! I cover them up!

TJ

Poor Jay. He thought he was marrying a hot piece, but got a hot mess instead.

Triple Play

THe only SAG that she has are her TIT$

RazberrySwurl01

damn!!! she is the most haggard 31 year old I have ever seen. Poor girl. She was feaking hot back in the day. Word to the wise- avoid sh*tty plastics.

SweetDee

she should be the poster child for anti plastic surgery ads. she could have been a beautiful woman but now she looks like a freak.

Linda Mott

She doesn't look very happy. Another Jessica Alba.

James

My GOD! They're both WAY too young to look like this.

jake2006

With all that work to her face, why not fix your breast too.

SoCal Razzles

Put on a bra Nikki! For Christs Sake you're NOT 16 ANYMORE!

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

hahahaha Even with that plastic surgery NIGHTMARE (those lips, that face, those tits), I can (((STILL))) laugh at your Mohr-Cox joke. :-) Thanks a bunch, Harv.

I'll never forgive her for farting on the set of 'Las Vegas' w/ co-star Vanessa M. It's in a gag reel available on the "TV's Bloopers & Practical Jokes" (Clark/McMahon) Season One DVD set. Gross! Made me "GAG"!

Jennifer Bouldack

My friends always call me about this star or that star, or locally - this person or that person, with the "Have they had work done?" question, because I have a knack for being able to spot "surgical enhancement." There is just something about plastic surgery. If you have had it, I can spot it.

I also have the same eye for age. And, I can tell you in complete confidence of my opinion: the woman in that picture is not 31 years old. She is, at the very least, 41 years old. Her legs (especially thighs and knees) give her away, among other parts of the body.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments