K-Fed Becomes Dan Conner?

8/20/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's an unpregnant Kevin Federline at a recent event (left) -- and John Goodman on a movie set earlier this week (right).

media_removed.jpg

Only one made a career out of playing a loving husband and father.

We're just sayin'.

RLG

What happenend to the body of K-Fed the dancer? Is that what lots of food and Britney's money did to him? I didn't realize John Goodman had a brother!!! WOW, Golly, Gee!!!

Simone

First!!!!!!! Very fat!!!!!!!!!!!

yikuku

Is it me or is John Goodman holding an oxygen tank?

Simone

Will K-Fed turn back to the old look, a slim appearance????!!!!!

I am not sure about it...

But, well done!!!! I don't like this stupid fat gigolo!!!!!!!!

Simone

Yes, it looks like Goodman is carrying a tank of oxygen or something like that.

shuffler

Weight gain is often a result of emotional problems as much as it is the food itself. I am no doctor, so take my words with a grain of salt (a big one).

AL

I like some meat on my women - I think Britney Spears looks awesome!!

shirleyfeeney

TMZ, if you ever watched "roseanne" back in the day, you'd know that their last name was spelled ConnOr, not ConnEr. it was part of an episode...

Paparazzo@frog.cc

K-Fat is a big fat manwhore.

PolarBear

Just for his health, I think Goodman should lose about 30 pounds. That helps the heart without expecting him to do insane weight loss. Magnesium, Vit E and Vit B1 are the heart-healthy nutrients, in addition to Omega 3's, hot peppers and bromelein. Check them out on Google, don't take my word for it. Thank me later, America.

yourekiddingright

OMFG K-Fed is a FATASS! Now I have nothing against fat people, John Goodman is a good looking guy..but with K-Fed's reputation for being a money grubbing piece of (insert expletive here) well it only seems appropriate that he be a GROSS to look at as he is on the inside. I hope he gets so fat that he POPS! UGh he is disgusting! Now I gotta go brush my teeth, that picture made me puke in my mouth!

music4life

come on who cares how much the guy weighs? everyone goes through weight problems and other things its no big deal

Nostradamus

6. I, despite being a Lesbian, I'd go for Dan Connor/John Goodman any day. But that's just me. Not that I'd go for him, really.
I like some meat on my women - I think Britney Spears looks awesome!!

Posted at 1:47AM on Aug 20th 2009 by DutchButch

Hey girl...try this new pill for depressed lesbians like you: TRYDIKAGAIN............you'll be back to normal in no time

Ziggy

K-Fed is young and could really get into shape within a few months if he wanted to.

John Goodman on the other hand looks really obese and unhealthy. He really needs to lose at least 100 pounds. He is heart attack material in the worse way. Men with huge round bellys are begging for heart attacks.

PASSION OF THE TAINT