Michael Jackson Burial Postponed, Daddy Says

8/20/2009 3:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's burial is being postponed two days, according to his dad.

Joe Jackson & Michael Jackson

Joe Jackson tells TMZ the burial has been pushed to August 31, because there are things the family needs to get in order before Michael is laid to rest.

Jackson was scheduled to be buried on August 29, what would have been his 51st birthday.

Story developing...

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34

elizabevitale

ella I post some of my findings on other hoax sites, my own site and refer over. I do not have the time or want to be posting all of the things I find on several sites. I have a real life to live. I don't know why you would even question me. That is a waste of your time. The picture is a fake. The death is a hoax and that is all there is to it. Now my opinion or facts need not be shared with anyone, but I will share with who I please and that wouldn't be you. I don't come on this forum and question anyone. I just read and state my opinions. I do not call people crazy and I do not bother my life with judging whether another believes he is dead. That is an individual opinion. I know wealth well. I know what wealth can do and I know many players in the way of the music industry. Now, I have no more time to prove anything and I need not. I didn't ask anyone to believe me. I just post my honest opinions and comments. Why you people waste your time correcting me is really beyond my logic. I have much better things to do with my life. Some of you people should find the same. Now, I have to go enjoy my life not live for your life.

LucyInTheSky

#501...NOW #560
PS..Only photos taken AFTER the phone call remain accessible.

NOW #560
#501....

I asked myself (had been crying or misty eyed all day)how can a
father celebrate like that the day after his son died? Why?

It didn't take me long to figure out why.

Since that day, this man has been to me nothing but an evil, ugly
Catfish looking lying Devil.

My opinion of him had already been bad enough.

I could add one other adjective. But I will wait.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Melly

elizabethvitale
I will share with who I please and that wouldn't be you.

sweetie, people are just asking questions and you seem to have the answers that is all. Maybe you should step back from it and take a breath before typing back to people who may just want answers and cannot find them for themselves.
Peace

fordtocarr

CHUNK!!
WHY DON'T YOU DO A LITTLE RESEARCH OR TRYING TO READ SOME COMMENTS. BOUNCE ON A FEW WEB PAGES. aND REALLY--DON'T YOU THINK ANY PARENT WOULD tell THEIR CHILDREN WHAT'S GOING ON???? wHY DO YOU THINK THEY WERE NOT SO CONCERNED??

Melly

"Michael was a dear old friend of mine from Hollywood as many other
artists I hung around with." elizabethvitale

From ranting on posts to you hours told to posting your phone number on an open forum, that train is never late is it?

You say now he "was" a dear old friend of yours as were
other artists you "hung around" with. Where are your pictures of you and Michael together? Of you and anyone together?

Before it was just you loved him from afar and grew up with his music, understood his soul. There is a difference between being a lifelong friend actually interacting with a person vs being a huge fan. How angry you get when people question the inconsistencies of your tales, I do hope you find what you need berating here on the board or in your life so you get slivers of happiness, it seems you have much to offer in your writing if not for the abrasiveness.

Melly

It is just madness that this continues.
What is wrong with these people? He has died,please show some respect to the shell that carried him and put him to rest.

No excuse for this circus.

Melly

558. The Jacksons will drag it out as long as they can. How about New Year's Day?

HA! Do you think places like tmZ have pots going as to which day he actually gets buried?

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34