Pauly Shore's

Ballistic On-Set Tirade

Unreal!

8/20/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pauly Shore went absolutely nuclear on the set of his new movie -- unleashing a screaming, f-bomb laced, Christian Bale-esque tantrum that could only be described as ... well, totally unbelievable.

Pauly Shore: Click to watch
TMZ obtained footage from MovieSet.com of the recent tirade, in which Pauly freaks out on the set of "Brand Dead" when he hears producers talking to each other during a scene he was shooting.

Pauly, who was playing a gay sports commentator at the time, screamed, "Shut the f**k up while we're working ... I'm playing this gay guy all day, wearing this f**king wig on my head ... have you ever been on a set before?"

There's way more yelling, way more cussing, way more freaking out.

But it all seems suspicious -- especially since that "real" footage of Pauly getting punched in the face at a comedy club a few years ago turned out to be an elaborate hoax to publicize a movie.

So, we gotta ask...

Bubbajk

Pauly takes 70% straight from the Christian Bale meltdown - couldn't think of a complaint of his own? Now, everybody leave - except the bikini clad girl - she can stay here with Pauly. I hope TMZ is charging an advertising fee for posting this!

brenda

He's still working?

snickers

It's a bit late for a Bale Out copycat.

sam

i liked it when he said "she can stay" as the hot bikini girl was leaving :P

Floyd

What a loser...it mite be different if anyone cared. His 15 min's were up years ago. LOSER

shuffler

staged.

sunny

Hes funny even when hes mad "Im having to play a gay guy all day wearing this wig".....LMAO

Maniacal Zebra

Someone gave that loser a movie????

Homie1Kanobe

He was probally fine after going back to his dressing room,and TOOTING a few more lines of Cocaine. Drug test the looser

tommyr

I never liked that douche.

N

I don't blame him ONE BIT! You're working and you've got this "blah, blah, blah, blah" in the back ground? I can't blame him at all.... I'm not an actor, but I get it... I actually know him and think he's an upstanding guy.... Bottom line is, SHUT THE F UP WHILE PEOPLE ARE WORKING!!!!

razzledazzle200

I'm not even going to bother to listen. Sorry, this guy is such a loser.

cedargreen

She can stay!! HAHA! Pauly may have hit some rough times but he still keeps it real.

R.D. Jones

While I have always liked Pauley Shore, his tirade in this instance may have very well been a huge shot in his foot. I doubt after this that any producer will want him cast in any of their movies.

Melly

Went on set once with a friend that is a grip and good fkng criminy people just do NOT stfu, many of the retakes were because the actor/s were distracted by stuff going on behind the cameras. I am not sure how much money it costs to keep redoing the same scene but as an actor you must want to go throttle someone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments