Ryan's Email to Jasmine

8/20/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jasmine My Love ,

I want you to know how much I love you, I want the world to know too and in a few months they will. I don't have any interest in any women Jasmine, your the only one I want. If you can come back to me and stop all the craziness we can have a wonderful life. Respect our love and it will grow. Trust me and I'll be strong for both of us. Honor me and receive what you need from me. These things you want are all attainable with me but you have to want it too. I can't want it for you. Let what lonely part of your heart thats still pure recieve what I have to give you. Let me into your inner circle again. Let me truely love you and don't fear the worst of even think on it because you've manifested so much negativity in us. I've grown, I've forgiven I've risen above all of our problems and I want you to do the same so I can help you. Helping you brings me happiness because when your happy you give me all I ever wanted.

I promise I will always have your back from here on out. I will always be honest with you and I will honor you and our love. Your forgiveness, trust and loyalty is all I need right now and when your love for me grows and our lives are heading in the right direction I'll truely feel complete.

It was really great to talk last night with you. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again. I know you have a hard time trusting people. I know we can be happy if you can just get back to where you were, we need to respect each other and we need to rebuild the trust. I think w really need to talk to someone because as much as I know about behavioral science, I can only help so much.

I know you have a huge problem letting go of things. I wish you could understand what you mean to me and treat me like I deserve. Just a little time together is all we need and I know you and I could fall back in love.

I came into all this assuming you'd just treat me the way I wanted without ever having to explain what I needed. This time, I won't be so vague.

Your my angel, despite what we've done to each other, I know we're perfect for each other. It just takes two of us trying at the same time instead of one at a time.

I will take care of you the rest of your life , With all honesty . I will never leave you . I only want you .

I'll see you later today baby,

Love always,

Ryan

Bret

1. P.S. I just saved a ton of money on my insurance by switching to Geico ...and with it I bought a whole new set of luggage just for you!

Posted at 9:49AM on Aug 20th 2009 by Wombat

-----------------------------

roflmao!

Extravagantly-Creative

What did they do to each other ?? . . . . Maybe, it has to do with their Fight in Las Vegas.

RYAN punched JASMINE in her arm with his fist while in Las Vegas & got arrested.

RYAN is schedule to go to Trial in December-2009 in Clark County, NV.

adriana

He was obsess with her and he loved her "to death".......and i since he realized she didnt want him and she was going to meet her ex he couldnt take that.

Is scary to think that someone that said he loved you turn out to be a PSCHYCO!!

This Sucks!!!

Wombat...... Kinda Sick,but reallllllyyyyy funny. My first laugh of the day! Maybe tmz should hire you as a writer.

janalal4

SHUFFLER- very good!! You put some effort into that & it was very entertaining. I enjoyed reading that!

Jpot

So basically he says: I m sorry you were a jerk to me. I love you even though you are at fault and oh bythe way youmade me kill you cuz you didn't love me enough

Willy

Hes selfish, conceited with a huge Ego! Key line in this "wish you could understand what you mean to me and treat me like I deserve." Is he a God? Did I miss something. A man like that can't handle any relationship with a real person. There was also a line on VH1 where he told Megan basically that he would domesticate her and I guess that was suppose to excite her. PSYCHO!

Janice

Alot of the language is textbook abuser/ brainwashing..."I am not the one with the problem-you are, You have hurt me and must make it up...So basically reading between the lines...who do you think you are? You're not worshipping/obeying me the way you should...You are thinking for yourself...not allowed...you should be grateful you have me...Oh and the understanding he has of behavioral science...think he got that fromthe court ordered counseling, & anger management he was supposed to get? I wonder if she even knew about his previous convictionor how he spun it? So sad...I'm sure she wasn't perfect, who is? but she definitely did not deserve to have this sicko end her life because she dared to think for her self and not obey/worship him! jmo

Janice

He actually told who he truly was in this letter-a MONSTER!

tracey

Wombat-when are you taking your stand up act on the road? HILARIOUS! I almost spit my coffee out!

I'm hungry

this guy is obviously a bona-fide whack job wife beating psychotic self obsessed demented sociopath .. lol ... did i say whack-job ???

Extravagantly-Creative

I believe RYAN killed JASMINE on their way back from San Diego late Friday night after reading her text-message to her ex-boyfriend.

Then dumped her body while passing on I-5 through Buena Park on their way back to their home in Los Angeles.

Both of the "Off-Ramp & On-Ramp" to I-5 are 2-blocks from the dumpster in Buena Park.

JASMINE already had her luggage in the back of the car since she was planning on going to Las Vegas to meet her ex-boyfriend. So RYAN just used one of JASMINE's suitcase.

Then continued home.

Drew

**vomits**

Robin

Narcissist.

english

Wow, this guy is almost as illiterate as the average TMZ commenter.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments