« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tonya Harding

Dances -- Whyyyyyyyyyy?!

8/20/2009 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tonya Harding made a return to what she does best -- clubbing.

Tonya Harding: Click to watch
With a 'do and ensemble straight outta 1994, the disgraced figure skater/Nancy Kerrigan nemesis/sex tape star/celebrity boxer was the V.I.P host at LAX in Las Vegas last night and showed off some mean moves.

Tonya Harding: Click to launchWatching the 38 year old dance is almost as painful as a baton to the knee.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Confused

I watch her make snarky comments on those world's dumbest criminals shows and I enjoy her. She's redeemed herself for Kerrigan-gate.

Ryoichi Morita

Yep. It's pretty bad.

jennifer2000

Special Agent Robert Lasky told me to my face at the SF Field Office Tonya Harding went to jail because she lied to a FBI Agent, and thats all the FBI needed to prove to put her in prison.

kelly

I say don't give her the time of day, she may hit you .. she needs to go away and live somewhere else.. another country and be their pain in the knee.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Tonya harding is a fugly (or thugly) whore.

Midlife Mom

As a figure skater, she was never known for her grace and choreography. She was more known for her ability to do the athletic jumps. Looks like she still is lacking in the choreograhpy department out on that dance floor.

scum

She dances better than Paris H!

SeniorBallisitc

All i see is a middle aged straight chick trying to have fun at a club. Give her a break- we got our entertainment out of her 20 tears ago.

mahogany

Dueling Banjos anyone?

hamilTonyan

her table dancing skills are better

Homie1Kanobe

Thankyou Harvey, That video was a complete waste of my time......

Why?

I'm embarrassed, my eyes always water up when I am embarrassed for someone- and that sure did trigger it. Sorry but she is such trailer trash. What silly, cliché white girl moves- and I'm a white girl. What was with all that roof raising? And what was that 90's get up (tied at the bottom shirt) she had on? Was she wearing Z. Cavaricci pants? I hope she wasn't paid to make an appearance or "host" the event- that wouldn't make me want to go, just like Jon Gosselin "hosting" a party at MGM’s Wet Republic next weekend- canceled my reservation because of him being there. GIVE ME A BREAK!!

Here 4 Beer

I wonder if she's blonde down there?

MissL

I don't see what the problem is. Half of this world doesn't know how to dance. Why can't she just have a good time tryin'? Leave the poor girl alone.

lilb

#6 Totally agree. And, she knew nothing of the attack. Her husband did it. She got in trouble for lying to save her husbands ass. Women in sports do something wrong, they lose it all. The men get a pity party from stupid fans, and a multi-million contract after jail.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments