Cibrian

Takes LeAnn for

Another Spin

8/21/2009 2:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They've separated from their spouses -- but LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian haven't separated from each other.

media_removed.jpg
That's the two alleged lovebirds yesterday, sucking down some kind of canned beverage on the green in Valencia, California. He was also caught leaving her place yesterday morning with what looks like an overnight bag.

media_removed.jpg
Maybe he was just giving her a closer look at his 9 iron.

kelly

No one knows the story .. so give up judging.. it is hard to stay married these days and you have no clue how hard or if they tried to make their marriages work..i don't judge, i don't want anyone judging me.. and i have to say.. he is HOTTT !!

Djdeej94

Joke: "SO TWO UNFAITHFUL WHORES WALK INTO A BAR".... oh wait! I meant LeAnn & Eddie walk into a bar... hahaha They deserve each other.. horrible time for their spouses... Hope these two gotta pay up LOTSA $$$!!

LTBK

Calm down there LeAnn.

ARTOFWAR

It is true, no man nor women can in and of themselves, be completely held
responsible for ruining some other marriage.
However, they can be held responsible for accelerating the hell out of this possible impending wreckage, to light speeds......ARTOFWAR

Chris Curry

She is one lucky woman. She now has a man who cheats on his wife. He is a complete slime wad. I feel bad for his children. This will completely damage their relationship with him and come back to haunt him. Yuck.

2drk2fck

HE IS SOOOOO HOT AND SHE IS SOOO NOT

linda

Eddie gave up a beautiful wife and two adorable sons for Leann? He says he is a great dad and Leann says she has class? You both dragged out the affair and made his wife a fool and were probably laughing the whole time. You both deserve each other and no better. Brandi and her sons deserve a real man and father. Dean deserves a real woman. You both caused a lot of hurt and tears to your loved ones. You both make me sick and Miami CSI is off my watch list. I want to see Leann in a while when Eddie starts chasing starlet booty again. What goes around comes back.

wiggity

I am curious as to what his wife looks like. Because Leanne Rimes is nothing to write home about. Very average looks. Now, I know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but, really? I've seen trailers for that movie they were in, and I think she looked weird. But let's face it, men get tired of the same old same old. If he felt the need to get a little variety, ok, wrong but whatever.
But you don't need to leave your family for it. This thing will end just like most of these types of relationships do. Brad and Angelina are not the norm, they are the exception, and he's no Brad Pitt, nor is she no Angelina Jolie.

BabyGirl

I love Northern Lights and thought they made such a cute couple! I'm Happy for them!

First!

O J Simpson

Happy that she is an adulterous whore
who cheats on her husband and wedding vows
claims to be a fake christain
may they both rot for ruining their families

Jade

How did fug face LeAnn get that hot piece to fool around on his wife??

Tim

Karma is a bitch!!!!!

L

If your bf/gf cheated on their spouse to be with you, what makes you think they won't cheat on YOU for someone else? I've never understood that.

Nicole

Happy for them, #1? Are you also "happy" about the damage these two selfish pigs are doing to his children? Like LeAnn and Eddie, you clearly need to get your priorities in order.

atabaw

Good for them both - they deserve to be happy, and that they sure do look like they are when they are with eachother. bravo.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments