Jasmine and Jenkins

Days Before the Murder

8/21/2009 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Less than 2 weeks before she was murdered and stuffed into a suitcase, Jasmine Fiore spent a weekend in Vegas smiling, goofing around and dining with her husband Ryan Jenkins -- the man accused of killing her.

Jasmine & Ryan: Click to launch

TMZ obtained the last known photos of the couple together, taken August 3rd at The Palms hotel.

Though previous photos of Fiore show her with blond hair, we're told the model was a brunette (as seen above) when authorities found her body.

As we first reported, Jenkins was charged yesterday with the murder of his wife.

UPDATE: We just got additional photos of the couple during their trip to Las Vegas -- those pictures are in the gallery on the right.

Pete Kosednar

Jasmine Fiore's mothers name is Lisa Lepore. Amanda Lepore is a famous America transsexual.

Is Jammine related to Amanda Lepore the transsexual?

Illegiatemate Bastard

Killed the stripper because she went from blonde to brown
she deserved it
and is wearing her teeth and fingers on a necklace along with megans hymen

MWSD

I agree #35!!! If Jasmine was a student working at Starbucks who got caught up with a lunatic boyfriend, everyone would feel horrible for her. But as soon as you throw the word "model" in there people are quick to judge..."she deserved it", "she was a slut", "shes ugly", etc... Its absolutely disgusting people are talking like this! Those of you with nasty words are FAR UGLIER on the inside. I happened to know Jasmine...and forget about her looks, she was a generous and sweet person... obviously to a fault. Thats the only thing shes guilty of. Please allow my friend to rest in peace and spare her family and friends the shallow and disrespectful comments.

Me

It's strange to look at these photos knowing what he has done to her. I had dated Ryan in the beginning of this year (2009) and actually spent New Year’s (2009) with him. I dated Ryan four years ago as well and things never took off. He never portrayed any violent behavior, but I did find other behavior odd and chose to stop seeing him. To think what could have happen if I had continue to see him.... Just shows anyone, you can never REALLY know someone. My heart goes out to the Fiore family for their lose.

derek

Simple

she played him and he freaked happens all the time

Sunny

RIP Jasmine.

I think she was beautiful, either as a brunette or a blond. She certainly did not deserve to die at the hands of a psychopath.

I hope the authorities find him soon and return him to the US to face the music. On the other hand, I hope he commits suicide and saves the taxpayers the expense of extradition and trial.

Lucy

what amazes me about this story is that a "person of interest" eludes the police and crosses into Canada in the first place!

oL0

My gosh the human capacity to kill someone else out of spite, anger or politics is beyond belief. He couldn't just move on or seek therapy?

Nancy

Jasmine looks really pretty with brunette hair. Such a shame. What a horrible monster her killer is. I feel so bad for family and friends.

REALbarbwire7

I guess he liked her better as a blonde?

Marissa

I don't think he is going to be found alive. The coward is running and when he gets cornered he's going to take himself out. If he hasn't done it already.

Phyllis

Jasmine's face looks so familiar to me. Was she the ditzy girl in those great barcardi & cola commercials a few years back???

L

I agree with #2,4, 5 - crazy but not really newsworthy,waste of time.
@ #6 & 13 --> Waa Waa Waa, u go find him.

Therese Rose

I cannot believe the insults you people throw around at a dead person, make that a murdered person. I hear a lot of ugly and gold digger remarks. She was making her own money obviously by being attractive, somebody must have liked her. I think she was downright gorgeous. Plus she was starting her own business, so she wasn't seeking Ryan for funds, that's why she wanted to leave him! Please stop with the insults and have some compassion, I'm pretty sure most of you are nothing to look at.

Sincere sympathies to her family and friends. May she be an angel in heaven.

diana

I can't believe the way that #7 wrote that coment, OMG.
I think that no matter what person she was, nobody deserved to die like this, this is so sad her family is very sad and people sometimes have a big mouth, what if that person was a member of your family?
I hope they catch him, and put him in jail. and God bless her family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments