« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant -- My Former Maid Plays Dirty

8/21/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant --Kobe Bryant and his wife have filed legal papers, claiming they have the poop on the lawsuit their former housekeeper filed against them.

The housekeeper, Maria Jimenez, claims Kobe's wife Vanessa was incredibly abusive and disrespectful -- screaming and swearing at her, even forcing her to put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve a tag from her blouse.

In Kobe's docs, he and Vanessa say they paid the maid $50,000 a year, gave her time off, lavished her with gifts, yada yada.

The Bryants say the maid ate meals with them and when she asked for time off to visit her family in Peru, Vanessa gave her a paid leave of absence.

Kobe's response to the lawsuit claims all the allegations the maid is making are false, that she wasn't wrongfully fired, and the notion that her privacy was violated because of home security cameras is ridiculous -- the maid knew cameras were rolling.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kris

stupid bean dip

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Robert van den Heuvel

The former maid is not raped is she?

Homie1Kanobe

This falls under the classic quote" Good help is hard to find"

Paparazzo@frog.cc

I'll let someone bitch slap me for $50k.

Rap sucks

Shut up you stupid racist retard!

Rob R

I just want more money. Sorry Kobe and Vanessa.

I am greedy.

Rap sucks

I'm scared that years from now, the whites will be the maids. A scary story is that long time ago there was people with white skin just like the lawn mower in our backyard kids. That is true to any racist black or white. IS IT RACE OR A SPECIES THAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?

Who Cares reads a wonder

This maid must have worked over in the jackson camp.She did not learn this at THE MAID SCHOOL OF HONOR.

Rob R

Kobe, I'm sorry. I am just jealous of your wife Vanessa. She does NOTHING...all she ever did was marry a successful man like yourself. I'm doing thins out of jealousy and greediness. Forgive me.

Sincerely,
Maria

Can I have more money? I need a new car.

LeBron James

Finally Kobe is on TMZ [though this story is really about his wife and former maid). I was hoping that the NBA and fans will forget that I got dunked on by a 20 year old.

PS: Winless!!!

Edited: I mean Witness

OOWEEE

Why is Kobe Bryant fighting with his Maid, I thought he loved women that worked in the Hotel Industry. Maybe he should not ask the maid about how long she wore her panties, and if the maid wore her panties while being engaged with other soul brothers. Part II.

Boo Hoo

Well at least the maid didn't rape someone.

Tiny

right. because all rapists are credible. I see Vanessa getting another 4-carat ring out of this to cover up yet ANOTHER one of Kobe's "mishaps"...

Boo Hoo

How dare that beetch try and get over on my bro Kobe. Kobe don't roll like dat. He probably let the beetch ride on his rod for free and than cut her off. She just a horny ol beetch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments