« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant -- My Former Maid Plays Dirty

8/21/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant --Kobe Bryant and his wife have filed legal papers, claiming they have the poop on the lawsuit their former housekeeper filed against them.

The housekeeper, Maria Jimenez, claims Kobe's wife Vanessa was incredibly abusive and disrespectful -- screaming and swearing at her, even forcing her to put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve a tag from her blouse.

In Kobe's docs, he and Vanessa say they paid the maid $50,000 a year, gave her time off, lavished her with gifts, yada yada.

The Bryants say the maid ate meals with them and when she asked for time off to visit her family in Peru, Vanessa gave her a paid leave of absence.

Kobe's response to the lawsuit claims all the allegations the maid is making are false, that she wasn't wrongfully fired, and the notion that her privacy was violated because of home security cameras is ridiculous -- the maid knew cameras were rolling.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MIKEY

Fifty thousand for a maid who probably has a third grade education and no green card. I hope she loses since she is obviously greedy.

iknowiwasthere

Hey Kobe, Kobe!!! I will take the new maid/nanny job. I NEED A JOB!
I LOVE THE LAKERS,BABY.............

I guarantee, Vanessa won't have a chance to treat a "sista" like crap............if what the other maid said is true.

Vanessa get over yourself! Next basketball season pleasssssssssss
do not wait for KOBE at the end of game near the LOCKER ROOMS.........GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ! Get a life or act like you are into the SPORT, 'cause I AM!!! LOL

Michael J. Jackson Fan

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!! Shut up and pay the lady you and your horse mouth wife.

eastern star

The funny thing to me is that Vanessa, had she not held out on the sex with Kobe, might not be Mrs Kobe Bryant. From what I see of Vanessa, if she hadn't married Kobe, the chances of her putting her hand in a bag of poop to locate a tag would be very good.
Vanessa and the maid are just alike, the only difference is that Vanessa married money. She is educated in what? She attended what college? What could she do if she had to go to work? As I see it, daywork would be all that she could do.....

Michael J. Jackson Fan

Kobe's wife is TRASH!

Angelique

They are very rich and think $50,000 is a lot of money to lowly people LOL to put up with Kobe and his stuck up wife I'm not rich but up the game I know you demanded more than just house cleaning. But they are two sides to every story and Kobe B. is a big cry baby anyway.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

I'M KRAZY AND I'M KOOKY

I'M ALL TOGETHER OOKY

KOBE BRYANT SMELLS LIKE POOPY

I'M THE KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Angelique

Kobe Bryant wife is stuck up snob he is too Lakers won the championship last year his wife was all in the front like she and her daughters won the game. The other players wives had class none attention seekers sat down and let the team recieve the trophy.

She wanted to be seen we saw you and we remember the Kobe likes Hotel maids.

Angelique

Shaq, Lebron James, Chris Paul, Dwayne Wade, and my baby Dwight Howard are the real deal.

Micheal Jordan remains the greatest of all time always imtitated but never duplicated Micheal Jordan went through his career with class unlike Kobe Cryant.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Kobe Bryant is a poo poo face.

LakersFan

I love the Lakers and I'm a fan of Kobe but his wife is a waste of life she doesn't even comb her children's hair. $50k a year salary isn't bad IF she indeed got paid the entire amount and was paid for overtime appropriately which Kobe did not mention. If they "gave" he time off and gifts I assume they have vacation time recorded and receipts and evidence of these gifts. I find this a little hard to believe..why would one out of how many of their employees be eating dinner with them and receiving LAVISH gifts? How many of their other employees received lavish gifts also? And whether she did eat with them, receive time off, and get gifts they don't mean the alleged abuse did not take place. I find it weird that he would focus on saying he gave her gifts and all these privileges...how about stating something a little more relevant to the case.

LakersFan

If there were surveillance cameras in her room and she was unaware of it until later then that might indeed be a violation of her privacy. I think this maid was only working at their house for about a year or something around there so why would she be getting this special treatment he claims of. Kobe knows damn well he's on the road probably 80% of the year and he is clueless of what is happening in his household during this time. His opinion on this doesn't really help his case.

nightcrawler

Kobe, first things first, You da man. Second, never pay a dirty immigrant anything above minimum wage. Third, for $50K you can get a british, well trained,wears a suit to pull tags out of dogsh#t,doesn't complain, is highly mannered and doesn't smell like a sh#tty third world country. Besides they actually speak english and not that porcha geesy sh#t.

Rooting for Tiger

Like I have been saying all along, Kobe should get a new wife, this Vanessa is full of drama. Kobe you're letting your wife drag you down with this messy lawsuit. Just pay the maid, get it over with and get out of that marriage to that low life as soon as possible. Period.

tit-e-twister

coulda been worse, he could've butt raped her in a colorado hotel then told everyone she was mentally insane and ruined her credibility!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments