Guess the Tramp Stamp

8/23/2009 8:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Which lady showed off her classy leopard print bikini/"Redemption" tattoo combo the other day by an L.A. pool?

media_removed_250.jpg

T JAM

suprised she did not get a tramp stamp of hulk of on her ass ,, what a disfunctional family omg ,,wheres that loser her brother ,,he has the body like a chick ,,guess thats what cross dressing does

denvercatwoman

Yes, it's agreed that the father is creepy (and the TWO-handed rub?? he looks like he's lingering over this and enjoying it way too much... besides, she doesn't need any lotion on TOP of her bikini bottom), but I haven't seen anyone blog this: why is the girl just lying there and accepting it like a smitten she-dog? Her reaction is as creepy and sick as his actions. Euwwwww.

What was the reference to Billy Ray Cyrus? Does he do that, too? Is it a creepy southern thing? Double-euwww.

Nancy

This is either that skank ex-Dallas Cowboys cheerleader that was on Dancing With The Stars or Gretchen Skank Rossi.

CL

I'm going to have to stop clicking on TMZ stories...this is the 2nd one in so many days that my PC advises me has a virus !

nico

that actually makes her chubby buttocks look good

161665

That is one ugly mofo.

whatthefrig

Way to fat to be wearing bathing suits like that.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

Ok... I'm a straight woman...but I gotta say. That is sooooo NASTY! Any of you guys that are that much of a SKANK lover.. Please find an island where you all can hide away from those that want to steer clear of you. I don't see any difference between this type of dress, and a whore(swimsuit or not).. Very sad. You can still be attracted to women ( you REAL men), and not be attracted to this kind of SKANK... Like I said pretty much Whore behavior. These types are starving for attention (and a quick nasty fix) cause they have no brain or PERSONALITY to get a man. Girl's that dress like this,DON'T ever expect to find REAL love when you are attracting men like this...(females like you give my daughter,and others that are trying to date bad example of what to expect when dating) So sad some men like this.. EWW.

Rattlesnake

She is not pretty at all !

richard ramirez

" reinvention "

the dude looks
like a lady;

Wc from Sc

I truly think Brooke is Gorgeous and her Tatoo looks good, stop hating all yall haters.

di

that girl better put on some sun protection, she's looking kinda leather already

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2