Michael Jackson's Kids Could Turn Preppy

8/23/2009 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The home schoolin' days may be over for MJ's kids -- we've learned Katherine Jackson is "seriously considering" sending the golden children to one of the most elite private schools in L.A.

Family sources tell us the Jackson matriarch is talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince in the Buckley School -- the same place Tito's three kids attended, as well as several other members of the Jackson clan. In fact, Tito's deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent's Association.

Our sources say the family has talked to friends and school reps about enrolling the kids.

We're told Grandma Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place -- great education, it's close to their Encino home, and it's heavily protected.

Problem is ... the school ain't so easy to get into. Plus, classes start really soon -- as in this Wednesday -- and it's unclear if the kids have even applied yet.

One cautionary note: Paris Hilton attended Buckley as well as ... (gulp) ... Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

Stranger in NC

PLEASE LEAVE HIS KIDS ALONE. ITS NOT RIGHT TO TELL WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO BE. LET THEM HAVE PEACE..SOMETHING THEIR FATHER NEVER HAD.

Stranger in NC

TMZ THIS IS LOW...DON'T REPORT ON HIS KIDS. JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE AND LET THEM MOVE ON IN PRIVATE. THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH WITHOUT HAVING THEIR EVERY MOVE POSTED ALL OVER THE INTERNET. JUST LEAVE THEM OUT OF IT

Della

Yes it was.. it gave you the name of the song, the artist who wrote the song, and where to find it..
if that is not an answer then to hell with you..

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

33. 25. These kids have MJ's chin...oops..nevermind...MJ's chin was fake.

Posted at 3:05AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by LWH

HAHA , WHERE IN A JAR LOL .. GOOD ONE....

EVERYONE KNOWS MJ DID NOT FATHER THESE CHILDREN.
HE GOT SPERM FROM A WHITE MAN.. HE DID NOT WANT BLACK KIDS.
HELL HE DID'NT WANT TO BE BLACK...

CAN'T YOU SICK FANS SEE THAT ... GEEZZ
HE WAS A SINGER WHO'S PRIME HAD LONG PAST HIM, 82 TO 88
THAT WAS IT, HE WAS FINISHED...
WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS
IS VIDEOS... LIKE WATCHING A OLD MOVIE....

Posted at 3:59AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by Real

That is so true

WillOTheWisp

Thank you for commenting those haters. These haters just need a life outside of this forum. If they hate MJ so much, why don't they find something else to do other than sitting in front of computer to read something they don't like.

Posted at 12:15PM on Aug 22nd 2009 by June

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR THE INFO!

Yeah, those dumb haters are only posting on MJ sites because they know his fans are all about LOVE and they don't understand us. They keep trying to get a rise out of us, and all they are getting is a little rebuke, which they can’t comprehend, and that makes them try even harder. But we love them; don’t we?

You have a Blessed day!

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

35. YOU PEOPLE MUST BE TAKING SOME OF MJ S DRUGS

OR YOUR ALL LIVING IN A DREAM LAND AND WORLD
OF MAKE BELIEVE .

YOU KNOW, LIKE THE NEVERLAND RANCH...

HE WAS A HALF ASS SINGER.
THERE ARE 100 REAL SINGERS AROUND TODAY 10 TIMES BETTER THAN
HE EVER WAS... YOUR PLAYING MAKE BELIEVE..

Posted at 4:03AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by Real

I have to agree with this comment.

Raejean

Disfasia,there isn't any proof that MJ ever had any FEMALE lovers, either. LMP is the only person to my knowledge who ever claimed to have heterosexual relations with him, and you can see what that marriage produced-nada. Given what was necessary to impregnate the second wife, I'm inclined to believe what Mark Lester claims about his not being able to have sex with women.

As for the kids, I'm sure they would be well protected in a private school, and if their share of the estate isn't appropriate funds to pay for their direct benefit, I can't imagine why not. Generally, the sooner these kids get into to some semblance of normalcy, the better.

anthony

Kids can be very cruel. I would atleast wait a year.

oprah

13. I really hope that these reports are true. They have been sheltered for too long and they need to be socialized and educated in a formal setting. If as I hope they get accepted I hope that the media will respect their privacy in the same way that Sasha and Malia have been protected by the media.

Posted at 1:57AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by Keith

Who's Sasha and Malia? ohhhh, I got it, I think they are the kids of that "maid looking lady" stepping out of Air Force One on their way back from Arizona. What a disgrace for the most powerful country in the world!

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

99. MJ was a gay man,who had numerous gay lovers!

Posted at 10:38AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by Della

I think he was gay but he liked little boys on the side.

anthony

#175. You have got to be kidding me!! He was not a half ass singer!! Berry Gordy even said that he out sang Smokey Robinson when he was 10 years old.

disfasia

Raejean

Right, she is the only one who has claimed this. As for the kids' schooling--I think it is only right that his mother pay for the schooling from her funds given that she has a huge chunk of the money and can easily pay for this in raising them (and this is partly the reason why 40% was given her) and more importantly, with inflation, what is left in the trust for the kids, when they are old enough to touch it, it might not go very far at all.

Hayley B

I don't think there's anything wrong with homeschooling, but in most of those instances the children also have outside activities to provide social interaction with their peers (soccer, softball, ballet, gymnastics...whatever).

MJ's kids have received a great education (from what I've heard), but they haven't had the opportunity to make their own friends or to learn social behaviors appropriate to their age groups, as they've been shielded so much in their lives. That may be a detriment to their social development at a later age.

I don't know the kids - so I cannot say what is in their best interest. I'm sure Katherine wants to give them a sense of normalcy in their lives and the ability to live their lives as closely as possible to that of a "regular" child. I'm pretty sure the kids are receiving counseling for their grief, and that the counselor would indicate if attending a school would be harmful to the kids or not.

Personally, I think it's a great idea to allow them the opportunity to attend school and make their own friends. If, for some reason, it doesn't work out, the kids can always be taken out of school.

WillOTheWisp

And what's wrong with lesbians and gay men? Not that this has anything to do with Michael... Well, tangentially, perhaps. Michael allowed men to be feminine, white men to dance, people to "get over" our culture's issues and history of "race", and in essence, Michael's message was to be free and loving humans to all people.

As for the kids, they should be left out of the public spotlight as much as possible.

Posted at 12:25PM on Aug 22nd 2009 by disfasia

I really hope you’re not talking about my post. When I referenced the Lesbians and Gay men it was not derogatory. I was addressing the haters about them possibly owning up to their own sexual preferences. They are so bent on addressing MJ’s sexual preference and appetite (which, obviously he may not have had one), well, at any rate, don’t take what I said out of context.

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

121. I agree Della, MJ was a closeted gay man.

Posted at 11:19AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by zombiehunter

I have to agree with both of you. But I will say he liked little boys on the side. We know MJ said he liked sleeping with them.