Michael Jackson's Kids Could Turn Preppy

8/23/2009 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The home schoolin' days may be over for MJ's kids -- we've learned Katherine Jackson is "seriously considering" sending the golden children to one of the most elite private schools in L.A.

Family sources tell us the Jackson matriarch is talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince in the Buckley School -- the same place Tito's three kids attended, as well as several other members of the Jackson clan. In fact, Tito's deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent's Association.

Our sources say the family has talked to friends and school reps about enrolling the kids.

We're told Grandma Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place -- great education, it's close to their Encino home, and it's heavily protected.

Problem is ... the school ain't so easy to get into. Plus, classes start really soon -- as in this Wednesday -- and it's unclear if the kids have even applied yet.

One cautionary note: Paris Hilton attended Buckley as well as ... (gulp) ... Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

justice is mine says the lord

These kids are smarter than the kids in their age groups. Blanket can even READ at a level of a 3 grader. His father made sure that he could read long before kids of their ages should be able to read. Education was very important to MJ. I think Home School would be best right now for Blanket, but the older two need to acclimate to a peer group for their social development. Not that they will have any trouble assimilating to any situation. Their Daddy taught them how to fit in and accelerate to being the center of attention and yet be polite and humble. You can see in the dimeanor of Paris at the memorial, she will have no trouble speaking up for her self, her brothers or to defend her wonderful daddy who loved her and her siblings more than he loved himself or anyone else in his life. He was a wonderful role model and parent for them. They will have no trouble fitting in and accelling in any situation. The press needs to LEAVE THEM ALONE, the same as the press left the children of Princess Diana alone. WHen they are old enough, they will come forward and take their place in the family and carry on the legacy of their super star father. Paris, Prince and Prince 2 will be Michael reincarnated. We just have to wait to see it happen. God Bless you sweet children. We support you in any move you made. Hang in there, your daddy is watching over you ane will protect you from all harm. We love you too as the children of the wonderful man your daddy was. Rest easy, he still loves you very, very much.

Dixie

I hope it's not to soon to thrust them into the school. Perhaps another year of homeschooling would be better for them. They have been through so much recently.
To the homeschool nay-sayers, the statistics show that homeschooled children are better educated than most all public schools. While I do understand this a private school being considered for them.

I wish for those children to have good lives.

Andreemyrian

45. OMG,someone gave me a link to a site,it was a phone message from a guy named 'Dom' in the UK. The person sounded exactly like MJ at the O2 announcement, accent and everything! I think it was him. I know that voice anywhere. The date of the message was 7/14/09. Now thats weird! http://www.snapvine.com/message/show/21861475

Posted at 7:39AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by Britt89
========================================================================

It's neither MJ'voice in general nor MJ'voice at the 02 announcement.

janalal4

Listened to that voice message...Hmmm,I hear a vague resemblence to MJ's voice(okay, I know it can't be him; I'm not one of those "wacked out conspiracy theorists"!) but it's overdone like who ever recorded it is "trying" to sound like him. Kinda creepy though.

And I bet those kids of his are probably BEGGING to go to school only because it's something they've never gotten to experience. Too soon? Yeah, maybe. I have heard that they are REALLY smart & I have no doubt that MJ made sure that they were. I can see him reading to them alot too. It's really heartwarming to think of him doing that. I wonder if he became despondent as they grew older though; you know, that they weren't "little ones" anymore. It's hard when you know(it was for me) that you will never get to experience that wonderful "babyhood" time again with your kids. Wonder if he planned to have more or possibly adopt since he always talked about it? I think those kids probably DO have some idea what's being said about them in the media too. Too what extent can you really block out the "outside world" when the outside world wants in as badly as it does with these kids?? I think MJ made sure they were well educated & socialized. He wasn't this "freaky recluse" that people made him out to be. But too soon? Yeah, maybe.

Jabejo

I agree with Marieant0811

d

YES, they can read.
They also speak and read three different languages.

justice is mine says the lord

if the MJ CHILDREN EVER NEED SOMEONE TO EMAIL TO FOR SOMEONE WHO IS A GRANDMOTHER OF 11 AND GREAT GRANDMOTHER OF 2 TO BOUNCE THINGS AND IDEAS OR PROBLEMS OFF OF....I WOULD BE WILLING TO EMAIL THEM ON AN ANNONOMOUS BASIS...FOR FREE...JUST TO HELP THEM WITH CONFIDENTIAL FEELINGS AND ADVICE ON LIFES DECISIONS. TOTATLLY CONFIDENTIAL...NO WORRIES. JUST FOR THE LOVE OF THEIR PRECIOUS DADDY....PLEASE FORWARD MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO THEM FOR THEIR DISCRETION. i ADVISE MY GRANDKIDS ALL THE TIME AGE 2-20 ALL THE TIME. SO FAR THEY HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY HEAR. ID LOVE TO JUST BE AN ADVISOR FREE OF CHRARGE JUST CAUSE THEY NEED SOMEONE TO BOUNCE STUFF OFF OF.....AND I LOVE ALL CHILDREN...JUST LIKE MJ DID

Karen Ann

This is really going to be good for the kids I think. They need to be with other children their own age to interact and finally act as normal children - not shielded away from the public with masks on their faces.

Brad

Janalal4, I'm not one of those crazy conspiracy theorists either!I just find it rather odd and suspect that a guy was calling from from the UK, and just so happens to sound exactly like MJ did at the 02 announcement in London! He sounds like MJ, but has some type of accent, just as MJ did at the announcement. I don't know, honestly, but maybe just maybe MJ wasn't at the 02 announcement and this guy was.

janalal4

You know I've read people commenting elsewhere & seen some of the YOU TUBE(that's the crazy conspiracy theorists I'm talking about!Ha!)videos about how that wasn't MJ at the o2 press conference. They said he was fooling with the microphone too much like he was "nervous" or something. They were using this as "proof" of some kind that this wasn't MJ. So I thought "Okay, I'll bite". I looked around for other videos where he was speaking(without a script to read from) & I saw the one where he spoke at James Brown's funeral. He spoke for all of about 45 seconds & adjusted the microphone like 3 times. I think when he didn't have a prepared script that HE DID get nervous. When you compare his hand gestures & how he grasps the microphone, you can just see that the guy at the press conference IS DEFINITELY MJ. They also talked about his skin color but it's also obvious that at the press conference MJ had makeup on because of all the lighting used at the press conference. Just posting this cause I thought it might interest you. AND I AGREE WITH YOU, THERE ARE UNCANNY SIMILARITIES ABOUT THE VOICE. Just something about the tone or pitch(or whatever you call it) is OFF somehow & like I said it does seem overdone as far as the accent & that. Oh well, it's an interesting topic isn't it!

kitty

such beautiful children! i know someone will look out for their best interests and they will end up right where they should be. love you michael's children!!

nan

thank God ...these kids need to move on with their lives .their father was a gifted artist and real good guy.his kids deserve a good life

Stop Milking his name

Harvey,

why is your staff calling MJ`s kids 'Golden children'? You wanna be startin' something?

Brad

I agree with you janalal4. Something is off, the accent seems to be forced in some way. It's very chilling in a way. I felt kinda spooked out as I listened to it. But I must say; so did MJ at the 02 announcement. He had some type of weird accent,that I had never heard him use before.

Cece11

The children were home schooled with private tutors from a local university. According to a former Jackson staff member they wore unifroms and it was a very structured environment.
Of course that doen't mean they will meet The Buckley School criterion.
I think it's good that they will be around other kids and form freindships with people outside of the family.