Michael Jackson's Kids Could Turn Preppy

8/23/2009 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The home schoolin' days may be over for MJ's kids -- we've learned Katherine Jackson is "seriously considering" sending the golden children to one of the most elite private schools in L.A.

Family sources tell us the Jackson matriarch is talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince in the Buckley School -- the same place Tito's three kids attended, as well as several other members of the Jackson clan. In fact, Tito's deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent's Association.

Our sources say the family has talked to friends and school reps about enrolling the kids.

We're told Grandma Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place -- great education, it's close to their Encino home, and it's heavily protected.

Problem is ... the school ain't so easy to get into. Plus, classes start really soon -- as in this Wednesday -- and it's unclear if the kids have even applied yet.

One cautionary note: Paris Hilton attended Buckley as well as ... (gulp) ... Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

Una

We have gotten off topic but that can't be helped because people are making sick, twisted comments. Being silent would condone such behavior.

I shied away from being labeled as a fan because people don't always understand what a fan truly is. Some believe that fans are rediculous people who faint at the sight of their idol and throw common sense to the wind. That's not necessarily the case as evidenced by many of the posts here.

If I met MJ by chance, I wouldn't faint but I would try to draw him into my small circle of friends. Frankly, the man touched me in a place so deep that I don't even know what to call it.

The truth is in the Grand Jury Indictment and the Court Transcript but it's also in the eyes and in the smile. Anyone who has worked with victims of domestic violence and sexual assault knows that child predators are violent people. I saw kindness, gentleness, sadness, loneliness and brilliance in MJ's eyes but I never saw a hint of violence or arrogance. A man who weeps on stage, covers his face and blushes at the mere mention of sex is no predator. However, we see evidence of child sexual predators among us now.

I do worry about it so because they are violent people capable of just about anything. If they will do this to a man and children they have never met, imagine what they do to their own family, friends and neighbors.

Stop hiding behind free speech, TMZ. Hate speech and sexual threats against children are not covered by the Bill of Rights. This is bordering on criminal.

manda038

Quincy Jones needs to go take a look on youtube

Tons of pics of MJ's vitiligo....Quincy needs to STFU

RIP Michael...we love you more

LucyInTheSky

No I don't think private school is a good idea for the children at this time. Could prove to be as bad as public.

Give it another year of private tutorage, then try it with other youngsters. They do need to mingle.

But not right now.

manda038

Geraldo reports the Jacksons are coming out soon with a bombshell

holmes

good words Una.. well-said and thought out.. thank you.

lankandiva

Posted at 4:12AM on Aug 24th 2009 by Una

YOU'RE SPOT ON..I AGREE WITH YOU..THANKS

A.B.

Real Holmes - I am not dreaming up anything. I don't know whether MJ and DR ever slept together, I only protested against the notion that she controlled him. Lisa Marie says she and MJ were intimate, and I have no reason not to believe that. During that marriage, he also looked less skinny (see the kiss on stage). It didn't last, according to her due to his "self-destructive behavior", which I suppose means drug abuse. Too bad. I wish he had fought his addiction harder. He was very strong - that's why he made her feel drained, and probably had the same effect on DR - but obviously was unable to use that strength to save himself.

bunny

I said yesterday that the three kids have the same chin and it's nothing at all like Marlon Brando's. I couldn't Google up any childhood pics of Brando but couldn't see any resemblance whatsoever in any of his adult pics.

Una

lankandiva and the real Holmes: thank you for your kind words.
Have a wonderful day.

manda038

Baby boy makes me lose my breath!
Ladies enjoy!

lankandiva

817. Baby boy makes me lose my breath!
Ladies enjoy!

Posted at 5:49AM on Aug 24th 2009 by m

MHM,HELL YEAH..THANKS SO MUCH,WHAT A PERFECT VIDEO TO WATCH...MICHAELS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING..I CRIED WATCHING THIS AND COULDN'T STOP SMILING AT THE SAME TIME..AND TO UNA..YOU'RE MOST WELCOME..TAKE CARE..

Eve

Omar Bhatti lived with MJ for over 6 years and Omar appears to be a well adjusted young man. I believe MJ as far too trusting which lead to his own downfall. Jordie liked MJ and Mr Chandler spotted an opportunity to make serious money and ruin MJ at the same time.

TMZ please remove MJ's children from your website ASAP. These young innocent children are becoming targets for evil people who are jealous and wouldn't think twice in writing VILE things about these children you are mourning for their father. TMZ please do the right thing by these children. For the record Paris is definetly MIXED race, Paris is just like Quincy Jones daughter. Why does Prince have vitilgo on his hands if he's supposed to be related to Mark Lester???

pl

From Newspost...looks like Murray is FINALLY going down for manslaughter! Hope this is true.

bunny

Please everyone you MUST watch The Untold Story of Neverland. I think there are 5 parts, part 1 here:

nan

i saaw the untold story of neverlandlast night on yutube .breaks your heart..i think tom sneddon te d.a. should be brought up on some kind of federal charges for abuse of power.that family is disgusting...but why is all this comming out now .why couldnt people step forward before.even the woman who worked with the chandler lawyer is now comming out with proof it was a setup on poor mike.it might have saved his life .can you imagine the stress he was under.EVERYBODY took advantage of mj.judgement day is comming ....the least they can do now and by that i mean the media is leave his kids alone.the way they covered his life helped to ruin it.bashir,dimond,orth,sneddon...the beat goes on .i dont know how these people sleep at night

Previous 15 Comments | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments