Michael Jackson's Kids Could Turn Preppy

8/23/2009 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The home schoolin' days may be over for MJ's kids -- we've learned Katherine Jackson is "seriously considering" sending the golden children to one of the most elite private schools in L.A.

Family sources tell us the Jackson matriarch is talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince in the Buckley School -- the same place Tito's three kids attended, as well as several other members of the Jackson clan. In fact, Tito's deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent's Association.

Our sources say the family has talked to friends and school reps about enrolling the kids.

We're told Grandma Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place -- great education, it's close to their Encino home, and it's heavily protected.

Problem is ... the school ain't so easy to get into. Plus, classes start really soon -- as in this Wednesday -- and it's unclear if the kids have even applied yet.

One cautionary note: Paris Hilton attended Buckley as well as ... (gulp) ... Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

crystal

That comment about the children being White in a Black family is ridiculous. If you recall Michael had friends of ALL colors. In the series of pictures that have appeared of him and the children after his death, shows the children in photos with other childrens, of ALL colors.
Michael was color blind, and that is what I loved best about him. If everyone could think like him in that aspect, this would be a better world. Some of you act as though these children were raised in a dungeon,without any outside contacts. This is not so. Actually these children at their tender age have experience more than some adults in terms of seeing the world, and learning about different cultures. I hope these children stay strong, and grow to ignore all the trash that is being said about their dad, and about them.

WillOTheWisp

HELLOOOO! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE (other than the haters)?

Somebody please, please tell me who is singing this song. Please help me find out who is singing this. I love it. I can't stop crying. I've been trying to find out on the Web and Youtube, but I can't find who is singing it. HELP!

It's dedicated to MJ's kids.

seeking the truth

Instead of leaving hateful comments here about children who can't defend themselves, why not wish them well in whatever they end up doing. They have lost their dad and are now living in a new place and are grieving. What is wrong with a little positive thinking and wishing them well? Negative thoughts just make others angry, stress breeds stress and makes people ill, including those creating it. Be nice people, come on! Or at least do more with your life than leave comments about people you hate, what is the point in that?!

Andreemyrian

116. I agree Della, MJ was a closeted gay man.

Posted at 11:19AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by zombiehunter

======================================
And you are a closeted ignorant stupid person

Bart

Sheeeit I haven't had to work in years. Government pays for everything since we gots civil rights.

Ann

I hope the other kids are kind to them the rest of the such have not.

seeking the truth

120. Little rich cash cow bastards.

Posted at 11:28AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by Donald O Reily

....................................................

- Does that make you feel good to say nasty things about young children who can't defend themselves?? Shame on you!

Brianna from Australia

I really hope this is true, it will be the best thing for those kids. They need more than anything to be around kids their own ages and do normal things like play sport at school, muck around at lunchtime and breaks, participate in school productions, etc. So, what if they are exposed to the "commoners", they need to experience normality and most importantly...reality. I hope they start this week.

TEAMBRANCA

willowisp

the songwriter and singers are clearly credited at the end of the you tube video. that frame freezes at the end, in case you didn't notice.

TEAMBRANCA

Posted at 11:33AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by Andreemyrian (from Monaco)

Andree that is a fake malicious poster using two MJ fan's names

Della and Zombiehunter love Michael and would NEVER say anything like that. Be aware.

Random Angel

Michael's children were homeschooled and taught by teachers from USC. They speak 4 different languages, and are at above average levels academically. I admire the way they have gotten their education over the years, being able to travel to places and learn culture and history, and learn in ways other than textbooks. I did homeschool my children for a short while, when we were in a place where I did not like the school system, and they loved it. I only wish I had the money to school them on an international level as Michael did.

They will do well wherever they attend school, if they do attend. I do think this year is too early for them to start as they have already had to do some major adapting to life without their dad. It would probably be best to ease them into any further transitions rather than rush.

killa'bro

Send them to Barack Obama Charter School in Compton.. 'das like 'dat

Della

The real Della is not even on this board commenting. I don't talk about Michael's children. the subject is off limits to me.

Please do not respond to trolls.

this is some sick individual who has decided to target me today.

So if you see my name on here. It is NOT me. I would never say anything negative about Michael or his beautiful children.

I will only comment here this once to let all of you know that..
Thank you for listening.

And to the troll.. please get a life and an original thought.

disfasia

DLB

Yes I agree with you. Katherine gets off quite easy with the scrutiny of Joe. But honestly, she is equally as guilty allowing him to beat the children (she did as well by the way, but not as hard). The entire scenario of "Michael wouldn't have been famous if Joseph hadn't been strict" is both void of morality and fascist. I am sure this family is no longer thinking this way as they grovel over the body and last will of Michael.

disfasia

TMZ please fix your commenting... It is posting without authorization, and not sending authorization.