Michael Jackson's Kids Could Turn Preppy

8/23/2009 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The home schoolin' days may be over for MJ's kids -- we've learned Katherine Jackson is "seriously considering" sending the golden children to one of the most elite private schools in L.A.

Family sources tell us the Jackson matriarch is talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince in the Buckley School -- the same place Tito's three kids attended, as well as several other members of the Jackson clan. In fact, Tito's deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent's Association.

Our sources say the family has talked to friends and school reps about enrolling the kids.

We're told Grandma Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place -- great education, it's close to their Encino home, and it's heavily protected.

Problem is ... the school ain't so easy to get into. Plus, classes start really soon -- as in this Wednesday -- and it's unclear if the kids have even applied yet.

One cautionary note: Paris Hilton attended Buckley as well as ... (gulp) ... Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

WillOTheWisp

ALL YOU HATERS; SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LISBIANS AND GAY MEN YOURSELVES, YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO ADMIT IT. Find yourselves lovers and chill out.

Unless you were in Michael's bed with MJ, and have first hand knowledge of his sexual preferences; shut the hell up! Even if he was gay, what business is that of yours? The Dude was awesome! Besides, he told a reporter once, when asked if he was gay, to turn off the microphone; then he informed the reporter that he was not gay, but because he had fans that were he was never going to make a statement about his sexuality. He didn’t want any of his fans feeling ashamed by any statement that could have been taken out of context (which, I know it would have) So, he chose to SHUT THE HELL UP. I'm sure he wouldn't be interested in even one of you!

Now, that being said, can anyone help?

Somebody please, please tell me who is singing this song. Please help me find out who is singing this. I love it. I can't stop crying. I've been trying to find out on the Web and You tube, but I can't find who is singing it. HELP!

It's dedicated to MJ's kids.

Michael Jackson #1 fan

Whoever thinks these kids cant read is dead wrong..Home schooled kids have the highest I.Q than standard education kids. GO an research. And yes I agree its kinda creepy that they had to be isolated..and its not bc MJ wanted them to be that way, he had to do it. ANd n one of his interview he never wanted them in a school setting, he said it himself, bc he didnt want his kids to deal with the jealousy, and hate of being his kids. I hope yall understand that. ANd I applaud Katherine JAckson for putting them in school, bc it will help them a bit..but eventualaly, she will see that they will not have a normal school life, and people will befriend thme bc they are MJ's kids, and make up nasty romours about them, like they did MJ. Katherine has to be very careful, bc MJ kids are not normal kids. Like the headline said "The Golden Kids". they are special. I only wish these kids the best, and I cant wait to see them in uniforms...Im so excited for them to go to school. I am a teacher..

nan

HARVEY AND TMZ!!!you know darn well you are exploiting three little kids who just lost the most important person in their lives .be a man ,grow some testicles and do the right thing .lay off the kids.go make money some adult trainwreck like you usually do

imjustnoisy

FOR THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE COMMENT"I BET THEY ARE DUMB AS ROCKS",YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THEM.YOU DON'T KNOW THE CAN SPEAK SEVERAL LANGUAGES AND ARE VERY INTELLIGENT AS YOU COULD TELL BY THE WAY PARIS SPOKE AT THE MEMORIAL.STOP SHOWING HOW DUMB YOU ARE........

WillOTheWisp

COM'ON NOW! I KNOW THERE'S SOME MJ FANS UP ALREADY (IT'S 11:04 CDT). HELP ME OUT HERE!

Now, that being said, can anyone help?

It's dedicated to MJ's kids.

whatthefrig

I went on the Buckley School website. I had to laugh because they say they have financial aid available! Right!!! They might, but if you have to ask for financial aid to get into that school then they will pass you over. They just have to put that on there and offer it because of the laws.
It said on the website they look for children that can be leaders in their community and have high moral standards!
Paris Hilton came out of that school and the "Karwhorian" girls, how scary is that! Obviously, someone comes in there with a lot of money, flashes it at admissions and BAM, their child is in.

Vanesa

I dont know, Michael had tutors for them, everybody who knows the kids say they are the smartest kids, i dont know if Michael would have wanted this, but now that Michael is gone, everythig is so, i dont know, Paris is said to still be really bad, i just hope those kids are fine, they are what Michael most wanted in this world, RIP MIKE

nan

no wonder mike tried to keep them out of the public eye.leave them alone they are beautiful innocent CHILDREN.stop running these kids picture please stick with adult targets for character assissination .it is what you do best harvey

WillOTheWisp

140. willowisp

the songwriter and singers are clearly credited at the end of the you tube
video. that frame freezes at the end, in case you didn't notice.

Posted at 11:37AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by anonymous

OH Bless you heart! You could have at least told me who it was. Hell, I couldn't read it for I was CRYING TO MUCH!

You must have been crying too, because you sure can't tell me who it was. Thanks anyway!

Della

WilloftheWisp!

someone answered you on the previous board you posted on!

go check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJN

@ WillOTheWisp
Song Title: If you could Paint Your world
Singers/Group: The safety Girls

Thank you for commenting those haters. These haters just need a life outside of this forum. If they hate MJ so much, why don't they find something else to do other than sitting in front of computer to read something they don't like.

nan

please remove this story fom the site .it isnt right to hold these kids up for public speculation, and it reflects badly on tmz.you cant need the cash that bad

ddberry

Good plan, those kids need to experience some human contact outside of their home.

WillOTheWisp

someone answered you on the previous board you posted on!

go check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 12:15PM on Aug 22nd 2009 by paintyourworld

Yeah, wasn't really an answer though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to dry my eyes and go back and check, as soon as I can open them.

Thanks.

disfasia

And what's wrong with lesbians and gay men? Not that this has anything to do with Michael... Well, tangentially, perhaps. Michael allowed men to be feminine, white men to dance, people to "get over" our culture's issues and history of "race", and in essence, Michael's message was to be free and loving humans to all people.

As for the kids, they should be left out of the public spotlight as much as possible.