Ryan Jenkins Video: "I Love My Wife"

8/23/2009 10:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just two weeks before he allegedly murdered Jasmine Fiore, Ryan Jenkins was cooing at the Palms pool in Las Vegas, "Damn, I love my life. And I love my wife." His comments came as Jasmine danced for him poolside.

Jasmine Fiore

Jenkins posted the video on his MSpace page on August 9. Law enforcement believes he strangled Fiore on August 14.

Jasmine & Ryan: Click to launch

Jenkins also posted this video to MySpace at the same time. Once again they are in Las Vegas, but Jasmine's hair is blonde in the video -- so it was probably taken a different time.

Jasmine Fiore

Dan

They were both dirt bags.... Imagine putting up with that!

Saultxyca

I said it days ago: Jenkins' parents are aiding and abetting their
son's fugitive status. Canadian law enforcement have allegedly
talked with Ryan Jenkins' father. With all due respect to the RCMP,
they ought to have interrogated the Jenkins parents and circle days
ago, while the motor on that speed-boat and BMW-SUV were still warm.
A mutilated dead body, with all of that incriminating evidence,
trumps anything Ryan's former fiancee, the exquisite Paulina
Chmielecka, said about him being "a great guy." (She is probably
scared senseless and is worried about her reputation and
connections.) The kind of parents who shelter a child wanted for a
grisly, vicious murder, and who obstruct justice and a costly,
stressful, international manhunt in so doing, are the same kind of parents who produce an
above-the-law and reproach, sociopathic -- and in this case, misogynistic -- child.
You know that old adage: "Everyone is out of step but my Johnny."
That's the parent who produces a problematic misfit. In the
Jenkinses case, they are now over-the-top enablers of a felon. My
"home and native land" is a "just society" with world-class law
enforcement. No one is above the law in Canada. Law enforcement will
get their man and soon, even if they have to take the high-toned Dan
Jenkins in, in the process. The whole world can see, in this case,
what a pathetic thing denial is, in a family. The Jenkinses have to
be smarter than that: it's their reputation too -- and it's sinking.
WAKE UP JENKINS FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES AND TURN RYAN IN
NOW.
Canadian in Silicon Valley, California

dr fred

she was brutally murdered by a NON USA citazen that has FLED!!

the public is offended & distracted by the fact that the TERM "model"
rather than exoctic dancer adult entertainer..
also her FACE does not fit into what the public expects for "model beauty" I personally think she was a pretty girl that needed a make under

I don't judge for that or belittle for that plus the pictures are so risque and worse than nude, they are LEWD w/ spread crotch shots, booty shaking & crotch showing in public..

nothing wrong with NUDE.look at PETA ads or tasteful European portraits that show nudity.

but despite all that she is the victim!!!! & Ryan is a Sociopath murderer

Sad sad

ahhh yes now I remember her getting her real estate license. I bet you She knew of that property then where she was dumped. Is it for sale? I know it was said it was abandoned. Maybe they both went on another occasion to check out that property. Which could be why Ryan knew of it. Speculating.

FULGY

That Robert character is also dirt bag for messing around with a married lady (?). He put her life in jeopardy. Did any of these people have any morals?

racerzeke

No way do I see Jenkins viewing any apartment on the street with his money. Where she was dumped was extremely risky as it is a very confined space with houses on both sides.

no way do I think he did it

Sad sad

I did find a listing for a property for sale
7457 Franklin St Buena Park, for $799,000 but this one says all units occupied.

I know it said 7400 block Franklin street where she was found. Though someone looking to purchase something even close by would look down the street. Value reason etc. Considering they both were in real estate They would both know how to look at the properties and surrounding ones as well. Just a thought.

dr fred

this guy is evil!!!!

her videos are trashy ,but she was doing for her husband maybe he was harassing her, sometimes easier just to shake the booty & get it over with than resist

Ryan is gross he kept saying "Show your tits" and she wore no panties eeewww

he killed her b'cuz she was leaving him

Sad sad

Start with the bread & butter type of houses. If they were looking for long term investments that type of area is not out of the question. It probably wouldn't be a place they would live themselves.

Sad sad

I'm just speculating. Obviously, they didn't buy anything there but they could have looked prior. Just saying........

racerzeke

I know the immediate two apartments on the left and right sides on the street side are rented out one being a sober living. But going down the alley there are a bunch of houses stacked behind that I will look for more rented house I know exactly where she was found on google maps and stuff

racerzeke

Yea it is a possibility but to be honest if she lived in LA and he lived (where did he live) I dont know why they would be looking at this area its not that great of a place

FULGY

I read they reconciled. They were also living together just a few blocks from where I live

Sad sad

I think they should ask around the area where property is for sale and see if anyone remembers showing them around. If they did (if this is even plausible) could have been months ago and may not remember.

Leno Rules

Hey, I live in Vancouvr BC, where justice is a slap on the wrist, or as we say "hugs for thugs". If you want to make a difference, let his father know how you feel, he's helping him. His lawyers won't say if he's been in contact, but sources here say he has, and his mother has left Vancouver for an "emergency" in Seattle.

Here's the link, let him know......http://www.jenkinsarchitecture.net/m.php?p=home