Ryan Jenkins Video: "I Love My Wife"

8/23/2009 10:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just two weeks before he allegedly murdered Jasmine Fiore, Ryan Jenkins was cooing at the Palms pool in Las Vegas, "Damn, I love my life. And I love my wife." His comments came as Jasmine danced for him poolside.

Jasmine Fiore

Jenkins posted the video on his MSpace page on August 9. Law enforcement believes he strangled Fiore on August 14.

Jasmine & Ryan: Click to launch

Jenkins also posted this video to MySpace at the same time. Once again they are in Las Vegas, but Jasmine's hair is blonde in the video -- so it was probably taken a different time.

Jasmine Fiore

CJ

Global news here just reported he was found dead

Cole

OMG.. he's been found dead in my city! The RCMP have just confirmed it and are holding a press conference.

raydog

Ryan Jenkins just found dead in Canada..

Sad sad

Are you guys serious?

Sad sad

OMFG

chunk

that sux. i was hoping this would play out for weeks.

a john mayer mugshot

my idea of the timeline is as follows:

Thursday Night - arrived in San Diego together, played poker with friends, fought over ex boyfriend and text messages, but left together and stayed at the hotel

Friday Day - he leaves the hotel (OH) in the morning, and they are seen together later that day, around 8pm or so I think

Friday Night - no longer at the OH (yet still checked-in on record) they stayed somewhere else like another hotel with cash, or maybe he simply kidnapped her and took her someplace else like the murder scene

Saturday Day - removal of body parts, and disposal of remains

Saturday Night - reports her missing, then immediately leaves town

I think he strangled her and waited till morning before mutilating her. The blood loss would be less, which means less mess to clean/cover up. This could be done in a hotel room bathroom. All in all, it would probably only take about an hour to remove the fingers, teeth and conform the body to fit in the suitcase. It's really disturbing to imagine someone doing it, and how they could without remorse; it takes a sick mind to be able to.

chunk

hooray! hell has one more addition

racerzeke

Links?

Patty

He has just been found dead in British Columbia. RCMP are now confirming his body has been found. Coward.

Sad sad

I knew it. Said he was suicidal before. Dam it

racerzeke

Any details its not on any media in US yet... When he did it, how, how they found out where he was, etc

A

dead? I can't find any info on this. I guess if that's true we may never find out the whole story now

mrez golucky

Mr. Jenkins was found dead.

racerzeke

Why is it taking forever for links?