Ryan Jenkins Video: "I Love My Wife"

8/23/2009 10:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just two weeks before he allegedly murdered Jasmine Fiore, Ryan Jenkins was cooing at the Palms pool in Las Vegas, "Damn, I love my life. And I love my wife." His comments came as Jasmine danced for him poolside.

Jasmine Fiore

Jenkins posted the video on his MSpace page on August 9. Law enforcement believes he strangled Fiore on August 14.

Jasmine & Ryan: Click to launch

Jenkins also posted this video to MySpace at the same time. Once again they are in Las Vegas, but Jasmine's hair is blonde in the video -- so it was probably taken a different time.

Jasmine Fiore

Pls don't make me feel sorry for Ryan!

Yup, what a video! we're seeing the world's oldest profession in action, folks! I am not suggesting that she deserved it ... no one deserves what happened. Sheesh, what to think about this woman??? she won't get a lot of public/jury sympathy if Ryan gets caught and the case against him goes to trial. Right or wrong, women like her never get much sympathy! And I won't say why, since the video tells the story! Good gawd!

Lori

I'd bet that he's not loving his life anymore. Too bad when they catch him they can't cut off all of his fingers, rip out all of his teeth, break every bone in his body, then stuff him in a suitcase. Oh well.

A

10# Um, yeah. Abusers and murderers profess their love all the time. You do realize he was ordered by the court for anger management long before he met Jasmine, who he only knew for a very short time.
To quote Tina Turner (a victim of domestic violence by her husband), "What's love got to do with it?"

-----------------------------------

yeah I'm well aware of his history and he probably is a sociopath but he also innocent until proven guilty All arrows do seem to point towards him committing this crime though. I'm still fascinated by the fact that only two weeks ago they seemed pretty happy. Of course behind closed doors things can be very different.

Kat

omg this is really creepy to watch to think that she only had days to live in that video, she never would have believed it if someone had told her, life is so precious it's sad. I have learnt to be wearing of guys that fall too quickly some might be flattered but really love takes a lot longer than a few days or months, one guy i used to go out with wanted to buy a house with me after only 3 months and said i love you way too soon too, it did freak me out but thought i was just being paranoid, after i became sick from the stress of the relationship he turned into a real jerk but when i would try to end it he would freak out on me and become really depressed till he'd guilt me into coming back, well i sure have learnt my lesson, some people have a fear of being abandoned to the point of you just don't know what they'll do, i stuck around as a friend till he found someone else that's when he left me alone (and became a jerk again but i should really be thankful) when things got bad again with her he would become obsessed with coming back again, hope he doesn't snap like this guy one day people like that need professional help unfortunately they don't see it as a sickness he still thinks he's ok and it's just everyone else who's not ok. Anyway i hope they find this guy soon.

me

If you loved her, why did you KILL her?!?!

Bobo Frog

"Re: If you loved her why did you kill her?" Because he found out she was cheating with another guy. Try to keep up, people, I know TMZ has a lot of slow viewers, but come on.

barbara

so what she was dancing here in this video. She was dancing for her husband nothing wrong about that. The rest of their relationship is pretty strange, so sad what happened to her. Why do some people think they own others. He should have let her go and go on with his life...pretty girls are a dime a dozen...

Sparky

Youll never see him again I am afraid! Some bounty hunter should search for him!! Rich daddy has flown him somewhere to protect his little killer baby boy!! Now little baby Ryan will have to play by Daddy's rules again.

foj

I hope she washed that thing before she stuck it in the camera. Nasty! She was a vain self-absorbed two-timing little slut. She got the fame she wanted although I bet she never imagined it would be about the serial numbers on her boobs and all those pretty teeth and fingers missing. Now that's a lovely picture. I hope the pretty rich boy is caught and loses his mind in prison. What? No parties, no "beautiful" women, no jet-setting all over the world? Suicide watch! See what happens when we sell our souls to the devil?

whatever

The creepy part is when she won't even talk to him or maybe she can't hear him? But it also seems weird that he would post this video for his friends to see kinda like a "look at what I get to sleep with" because to me this would seem like a private moment. It just goes to show how this guy was more in love with himself than anybody.

kelly hot

Real men don't shave their armpits! That guy is a mega-sleazebag (and probably bi). She should have seen this coming a mile away.

shuffler

Posted at 11:01AM on Aug 23rd 2009 by Oy Vei!
----------------
You're right!
Horrible choice of colours on that bikini. Different colours would have highlighted her features better!
:D

majcm

Now I get it..she is not a "model", but a stripper/prostitute. Never heard of these 2 before, but all the headlines of murdered "model" I thought "Man,she is ugly for a model" Horrible face!Only the Blonde hair and giant deformed looking boobs is what gets the sex obessed male gender's attention. I've never understood how men can think those OBVIOUSLY fake boobs look or esp. FEEL good. (BTW, I have naturally big boobs, which I'd trade for size 34B's in an instant)They look hard as a rock! Like 2 watermelons pasted on.Nice slut dancing in public too..and the tongue sticking out is so attractive. She doesn't have to say I love you back, but he says it twice and she just looks at him..no smile or acknowlegement, just more slutty stripper moves,oops I mean "dancing" You know why,as an above poster said, no one cares when someone like this gets killed? Because all women inately know men's sex drive is always in overdrive and out of control, but they act like this anyway to drive the man's sex drive crazier for their own ego. Then if they try to say "no" when a man is at his peak of horniness, the man's brain is messed up when he's like that. Women know it, but try to say "it doesn't matter HOW I dress or HOW I act, I control my body & he can't MAKE me do anything" Well, "ladies" don't egg it on like this and guess what less chance of getting raped or killed. (Can you tell women like this disgust me?)

You're Killing Me Larry

God rest her soul but that woman had as much elegance and class as a cheap Nevada hooker. Ryan is acting on the video as if he just married an international supermodel. Creepy.

For anyone who thinks this thing isn't taking on reality show proportions, Duane (Mad Dog-Hound Dog) Chapman wants to go up to Canada with his A&E camera crew to hunt for Ryan. I wonder if Dog will bring his 300 pound cartoon wife Beth along for the arrest negotiations? Talk about the ultimate life imitating art, all we need now is Leonard Padilla dressed as Yosemite Sam joining in the hunt.

LWH

He's going to love his life even more in the big house, where he'll be Bubba's wife.