Ryan Jenkins -- Suicide Details

8/24/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The room below is in the motel where Jenkins' body was found -- and the photo agency who owns the pics say it's the same room -- and coat rack -- where Jenkins hanged himself. The agency says the photos were taken about 6 hours after the body was discovered -- after the room had been inspected and cleaned.

The manager of the motel where Ryan Jenkins hanged himself says he was found hanging from the coat rack behind the door and his feet were touching the ground.

media_removed.jpg
The manager says it was odd that he could touch the ground. We do not know if Jenkins sedated himself before hanging himself.

Residents of the motel (it's used for sober living) tell TMZ Jenkins, who walked around the grounds from time to time, looked nothing like the video and pictures that have been circulating. He was skinny, his cheeks were sunken and he was wearing clothes that looked like he purchased them at a thrift store.

Kevin Walker: Click to watchAs for the mystery woman who accompanied him, she was very pretty, between 20-25 years old and was "extremely calm" when she checked in. The manager says he was a bit suspicious when they first pulled up in a PT Cruiser. The car pulled up -- ironically -- next to a dumpster rather than in a parking spot. He waited in the car while she checked him in. She left 20 minutes after Jenkins checked in and has not been seen again.

UPDATE: TMZ just spoke with the motel manager who said he did not see a suicide note when he discovered the body.

Officials have Jenkins' laptop -- but it's unclear what was on it.

Black Power

a fitting end to a horrible story. I wish all criminals like him would do the same and save us the money trying and incarcerating them.

M.P.

"14. where is all the blood if he carved her like a thanksgiving day turkey in this room..how did he clean it up so well if he was dead..too many questions and no answers here..very lame,,oh oh i just blew my lunch out on my desk..now im going to be really sick

Posted at 10:01AM on Aug 24th 2009 by ralph malph"

What are you talking about? This is where they found him dead, not where he murdered his wife. I know, I know...reading is hard.

Butterfly

ARMEN, #29, I LIKE YOUR STYLE!

Just me

I'm horny.
anyone else?

kenny

yo check it out !!! how to make 2000 dollars or more off of youtube in just one week guaranteed... no joke a 17 yr old kid has done it an shows proof and tells you how to do it as well copy and paste the link
*** everyone else is a scam this link truly is the one that is real and will payout guaranteed, once you learn what to do !!***

jithin

hey checkout these websites www.freemovieblogs.blogspot.com and www.starsbin.blogspot.com and tell me whether the advertisers there are genuine or not. i found some advertisers like chitika or something and they are asking me to publish there ads on my website.someone please tell me whether these are genuine advertisers.

Sad sad

I personally didn't want him dead. That's the great escape. I wanted him here suffering with his demons and pay the piper.

common sense says...

TMZ you are beyond obbessed w/this story, you covered it nearly as much a jackson' death - the dude is dead now, move on !!!!!!!

dsta

Anyone that knows anything about crime scenes knows that the room would not be that clean 6 hours after the body is found. They'd still be investigating and fingerprinting then. nice try though.

mehh..

unbelievable that just a couple weeks ago we all were watching him vie for Megan Hauserman's affections on national television and now this..

what a sad, sad situation..
all-around..

but on the flip side Megan should be thanking her lucky stars..
he looked kind of psycho..

hopefully this will put an end to all those silly dating shows vh1 keeps cranking out..

KATIELYNN

HOPE, BC IS THE SITE OF THE FILMING OF THE FIRST "RAMBO" MOVIE WITH SYLVESTER STALLONE. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE NOW SULLIED WITH THIS GUY'S CRIME AND EVENTUAL SUICIDE.

moretolife

#74 - just me......THANK YOU!! I thought I was the only one who thought this!!!

FULGY

We'll never know how many lives Jasmine changed for other troubled girls.
For that, she did not die in vain

Rusty

Typical BC fair for a motel . They all ook like places waiting tobe converted into "sober halfway houses" .

I just call the entire province "surrey" and point to Svend Robinson as evidence of inbreeding .

homer

Actually, any BCer knows that Hope is a crappy depressing town.