Who's to Blame in Jackson's Death?

8/25/2009 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've been telling you for weeks Propofol killed Michael Jackson and authorities had their sights set on Dr. Conrad Murray. The affidavit to the Houston search warrant makes it clear -- Dr. Murray fueled Jackson with multiple drugs before he stopped breathing and Propofol was the crowning blow.

So the questions -- did Dr. Murray come clean when he spoke with the LAPD or is it even worse than we thought? Why was he on the phone for 47 minutes after Jackson stopped breathing? Why did he wait so long to call 911? Why did he refuse to pronounce Jackson dead at UCLA? Why did Dr. Murray disappear for a day?

And the bigger question -- is Dr. Murray the patsy -- taking the heat for years of prescription abuse at the hands of various doctors?

What do you think?

LucyInTheSky

470..
don't forget about nancy Grace. May KARMA GET THEM and they BURN in eternal HELL.

Posted at 11:04PM on Aug 25th 2009 by lee
****************

That's my Nancy for you!

a fan

MJ wanted to have an ideal caring father son relationship with those boys with himself as the father figure that he never had with his own father. Nothing sexual about it. He needed to have his own kids to love. And the dad was jealous. Both cases were extortions. He never should have paid off the 1st one but judging from how he declined after the trial, I guess he knew he couldn't handle it.

LucyInTheSky

TEAM....its #443....

TEAMBRANCA

467. I think these are witnesses to help Dr. Murray's defense.

Posted at 10:59PM on Aug 25th 2009 by Anne
Lucyinthesky thank you for the link
********************************************

I am somewhat suspicious that they are just coming out with this statement 2months later. I heard they went into hiding so I don't believe their lawyer's attempted spin. Plenty of time to get a story together.

I really hope that their intention is NOT to bolster Murray's defense. I hope they will just be honest. MJ deserves this.

Who Cares reads a wonder

danger baby

rare commercial with mj and the cutest smile ever.

Tstorm

Anne -- I agree . Classic to try and re-live a situation hoping for a different ending .

Tstorm

You mean seeker??

____________________

480. I see you in me ,you see me in you...I am the thinker ,the thinker,the thought,I am the seek,the seeking,the sought

Posted at 11:24PM on Aug 25th 2009 by I LOVE YOU

liz

Anne, I think there were 3 molestation cases. The first one was the son of one of his maids. I think there was a financial setlement in that one.

TEAMBRANCA

They are NOT going to bury him in Vegas to anchor a tourist trap.

If so I am disgusted.

I would have otherwise gone to a Vegas Wonderland or MJ themed park/attraction. If they bury him tnere I will never set foot there.

What was the source of this information.

Wow, I am really saddened by this.

TEAMBRANCA

Michael would have wanted to be put too rest like Lady Diana on her island on her brother's estate.

Appalling.

As one article said - the family should just put him in a clear plastic coffin and hitch him to the back of their new circus.

Who Cares reads a wonder

If the Sandman seeks me I cry for you

Who Cares reads a wonder

Dr Murray Gave us that sob story,,,GOD AND YOU with tears about to floor the room

LucyInTheSky

I don't know TEAM, this what was his username ?Kent must work on the inside someplace to know financial info on Sycamore/Wonderland loan status, etc. And that the Jacksons will be announcing etc,
And 7 investors , so he must be in the know.

They make that announcement proves he is. Suspect this is why the burial was put off. It'll prob take place in Las Vegas at some future date after a Memorial is built.

Nice that the Good Kate involved kids in decision .....her way of bonding and controlling. Gaining their confidence and trust. And it'll prove to be a fun thing for them to watch going up....The Triller Casino....MJs dream deal that probably got him killed. Not here to to enjoy its fruition.

The photo link of Paris shopping Vegas I think was on the MJ no cash flow board...with bodyguards/some nanny, not Grace.

liz

If Michael really did have Lupus, what is the name of the Dr. that treated him?

Certainly not a dermatologist like Dr. Klein, Lupus is an auto-immune disease. I doubt he really had it, especially if they don't identify the Dr. that diagnosed it, and treated him for it.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments