Who's to Blame in Jackson's Death?

8/25/2009 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've been telling you for weeks Propofol killed Michael Jackson and authorities had their sights set on Dr. Conrad Murray. The affidavit to the Houston search warrant makes it clear -- Dr. Murray fueled Jackson with multiple drugs before he stopped breathing and Propofol was the crowning blow.

So the questions -- did Dr. Murray come clean when he spoke with the LAPD or is it even worse than we thought? Why was he on the phone for 47 minutes after Jackson stopped breathing? Why did he wait so long to call 911? Why did he refuse to pronounce Jackson dead at UCLA? Why did Dr. Murray disappear for a day?

And the bigger question -- is Dr. Murray the patsy -- taking the heat for years of prescription abuse at the hands of various doctors?

What do you think?

LucyInTheSky

typo.........Thriller Casino.

Yes I am exhausted.

we've covered alot of territory the past 2 months. Plus life outside of here!

LucyInTheSky

I hope it does bolster Murrays defense if it leads us to the real killers. And there are real killers. In all that span of time 3-4 hours that MJ was dead in that house. When he was dying don't you know somebody there could have dialed 911 and saved him. Can you imagine what he must have gone through. Respiratory/heart failure is not a fun experience and is not fast like a heart attack or stroke. A slow process, you're well aware of what's happening for awhile when it's all shutting down. I don't look forward to it at all. But I am ready for the journey. :)

TEAMBRANCA

You know I read Kent's informative post last pm but did not infer anything about the burial but it now makes sense.

I can understand that some people might support this, MJ did love Vegas but I just feel as though he deserves a peaceful noncommercial final resting place, away from the gawkers. Just my opinion.

The words of you third paragraph are really just to heartbreaking.

I may need to watch Danger Baby's post of a young cute MJ to help wipe away this sadness.

Maybe it will be tasteful. You know I believe they buried Elvis in a timely fashion and later moved his body to Graceland.

Tstorm

Dear " I LOVE YOU" ...... warm hugs to you ;)

_______________________________

488. If the Sandman seeks me I cry for you

Posted at 11:38PM on Aug 25th 2009 by I LOVE YOU

Who Cares reads a wonder

AEG LIVE,IS ONE PART OF SEVERAL COPORATIONS WITH-IN AEG STRUCTURE.Other deals are MJ STORE,Ghost SHORT FILM,VIDEO GAME,SLOTS AND GAMBLING IS WHY UNDERSTANDING THE PLAYERS IS SO IMPORTANT.THE PERCENTAGE TO AEG IS WHY MOM IS UPSET.remember mom=courts side deals ?? it all coming true and more to come.so hold on people,,lol pm

Who Cares reads a wonder

Happy now.t/storm

LucyInTheSky

Sure is quiet. Wonder what board my DropDeadFred targeted cloner is terrorizing right now? Probably on the MJ hoax coroner van board, giving them the dizzies with his MJ Is this...MJ is that BS.

LucyInTheSky

TEAM,,,,in a couple of articles it did state that Randy was there when MJ was in distress,and evidently Murray wasn't in the room. How come Randy didn't call 911?

Who Cares reads a wonder

The reason Dr Murray could not get MJ TO SLEEP.Mj was all high on speed,so DOC did not see that,and over dosed mj to get him down.THAT IS WHY HE TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT MIKE WAS ON,HE BLEW IT

LucyInTheSky

T...do you have a romance going on here on the board? LOL

TEAMBRANCA

Lucyinthesky

I disagree. Murray is only going to really squawk once he's indighted.

In fact, he may NEED to get convicted to get to the bottom of this. So he is really motivated...possible overturn of conviction.

He is the designated fall guy and likely unwittingly so...but they got him pretty good.

disfasia

grasshopper

nobody said you don't have a right to post. but clearly you are more willing to believe opinions than facts--and there is a huge difference between the two.

For instance you write:

"Absolutely nothing would not make me believe that he was attacted to young boys, had an insatible drug habit, did not care if his debts got paid."

You are basically saying that facts don't matter. So you choose to believe in a fiction, just as children believe in Santa Claus. Now nobody said you cannot do this--welcome to it. But it is not a wise position to hold ethically or intellectually to say, "nothing will make me think differently". In fact, you seem to have this very personal relationship to celebrity gossip which is devoid of any hesistation or suspense of belief... meaning that you suspend judgement because you are aware that what you are reading is created by a huge industry which makes money during celebrity trials, that is effected by these polls which you seem to take for innocent fodder, and the very media whose pop up ads are paying TMZ. So when you say that nothing can change your mind, you are actually saying that you are unaware of the mechanisms that made your mind up in the first place. Worse you are confessing to having no autonomy, no authority over your mind because at some point in the past you decided to put a full stop on your reading of celebrity gossip, despite all the proof that actually juridically and narratively clears Michael Jackson's name, and you decided to settle for "The Easter Bunny".

Who Cares reads a wonder

MJ WAS IN TO DEEP..HE, IN HIS MIND,SAID ,,I CAN DO THIS,HIS BODY NO,,DOCTOR MURRAY DID NOT KNOW HE WAS HIGH WHEN HE CAME HOME.THE RESULTS,THE DOC OVER DOSED MJ....AEG WAS WARNED THAT MJ WAS A LIABLITY,,,INSURANCE DIALOG,THAT IS WHY THAT IS NOW AN ISSUE,,AEG WISHED MJ COULD PULL IT OFF,SORRY IT WENT BAD.

LucyInTheSky

That scene that's on Issues just now always makes me sad when I see it...MJ slowly walking into the 2005 trial, posse with umbrella Joe shadowing MJ stiffly acting like he wants to aid Mike...Mike visibly not wanting Joe to touch him. ANY caring Dad would put his arm around him, or linked in MJs arm. And don't tell me maybe he really wanted to. It's all PR....it's always PR with the Jackson "clan" their BAD PR and constant media manipulated damage control.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Randy was there,,,randy did not call 911,,,he wanted Mj to fail,why,,When Mike went on his own years ago,Randy was pissed.He was the one with the least amount of talent.He was jealous of MIKE ,,SO ,His brother left him,PAY BACK WAS LAYING IN FRONT OF HIM,DO NOTHING IS THAT BREAKING A LAW,OR DID HE HELP,,OR DID HE HELP TO KILL MJ ????? OPEN STORY

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments