Rihanna Attack -- The Official Blow-by-Blow

8/25/2009 8:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The court has released the officer's report from the night Chris Brown beat up Rihanna -- describing the entire incident in graphic detail.

According to the report, cops responded to a "screaming woman" -- and when they arrived, they noticed a "very upset and crying" Rihanna seated in the driver's seat of a parked vehicle.

Rihanna Attack

Rihanna told the officer she got into an argument with Chris Brown over something that had occurred at an event they were at earlier in the evening.

"The victim said she became enraged and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard on the passenger side of the car they were in. She reported that the defendant then pulled the vehicle over and reached over her with his right hand. He opened the car door and tried to force the victim out."

According to the report, Brown was unable to shove Rihanna out of the car because she was wearing a seatbelt.

The report continues, "When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the car. "

"The victim then faced the defendant and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then continued driving."

"As he drove, he continued to punch the victim in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand."

Rihanna told cops the "assault caused her mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter over her clothing and the inside of the car."

Rihanna told cops after Brown "stopped his first assault .. she looked in the mirror and saw her eye beginning to swell.

[Brown] looked at [Rihanna] and said 'I'm going to beat the shit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"

Rihanna told police she tried to call her personal assistant, but she didn't pick up -- but Rihanna says she "pretended to talk, saying, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.'"

Rihanna says she pulled the act "because she did not want to get beat anymore."

But after Rihanna's fake phone conversation, she claims Brown "looked at [Rihanna] and said, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!"

Rihanna told cops that Brown unleashed a second wave of punches, "during which time [Rihanna] interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face." He continued to punch her on her left arm, which caused a contusion on her left tricep.

At that point Rihanna tried texting her assistant. Brown threw the phone out of the car, stopped the vehicle and Rihanna then tried opening her door to get out, but Brown sped off and the door shut with Rihanna inside.

Brown placed Rihanna in a headlock while he drove, then bit her on her left ear. The car eventually stopped and Rihanna took the keys out of the ignition, and Brown began to punch her again in the face and arms. He placed her in a headlock and started applying pressure to her carotid artery. She couldn't breathe and began to lose consciousness. She tried freeing herself, and Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her.

Rihanna took off her shoe and tried breaking the passenger window, and he continued to punch her.

Eventually, Brown got out of the car. Rihanna opened the door and continued screaming. Brown began punching her again. He got back in the car and screamed "Where are my f***ing keys?" He got out, looked for the keys in vain, and when he could not find them removed several CDs and walked away.

Officers were called and observed numerous contusions and abrasions to Rihanna's face and forehead, as well as bruising on her left arm. There were other injuries as well.

Investigators determined Brown was wearing a large ring on his right hand which caused several of Rihanna's injuries.

CCStar

Who ever say's its her fault are @ssholes you will never have a women and if you do she will hate you till the day you die. TMZ you need to kick the dumb@ss off here.

denise hampton

Chris Brown should be in jail, I don't understand the justice system. If that would have been a regular person they'd probably be doing 3-5 years. (in prison) Not probation.

amanda

This detail report of the actual attack is more damaging than the actual picture; he can kiss his career goodbye. A all his "appeal" was based on his clean image, now that is gone, he has nothing to fall on, he ain't no TI, Snoops, 50cents, etc. Also I had a strong suspesion that all negative comments about Rihana, the victim in this case, are made by his people or Chris himself.
The guy has no spine, he is a coward, I lost all respect for him, I used to like him alot, but after the attacked he hided under the skirts of his two bodyguards and lawyers.
He will do it again, if the opportunity is given to him, just like
OJ, Renkins, etc.

incredulous

I cannot believe there are actually people out there defending this guy...the guy's an abusive a**hole who's getting off practically scot free...if a non-celebrity acted like this, they'd be in jail already! It doesn't matter if Rihanna hit him(and it never states that she did) or not...a man has much more physical strength than a woman, and it wasn't like it was one hit to defend himself...it was a continuous spate of punching...he even bit her for God's sake...the guy's an animal, period.

R. Kelly

If I were him I would have just peed on her. I don't think Chris Brown was at fault. Rihanna's forehead is so big it's hard to move in an SUV without her head smacking into something.

Gina

First of all I can't believe some of the perverse and disgusting comments that I have read. NOBODY DESERVES VIOLENCE. I don't care WHAT she did. NO WOMAN CAN EVER OVERPOWER A MAN EVER! Chris Brown is a really sick individual and even while caught just like all abusive men just see it as getting caught. If he grew up with violence, he has some deep deep issues. I am speaking from personal experience of being lucky to come out alive of a domestic violence relationship, and NOBODY EVER deserves this. Shame on any of you. Chris Brown is worthless. I'm glad Rihanna was able to get outta that.

Patricia

My goodness. I had no idea it was quite that brutal.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Excuse me. That's not what she originally said. She admitted she hit him first. Remember? What's with this "hitting the dashboard" BS?? Also, I thought she said she was over a text message he got in the car? I had 2 GFs that were like her. Violent. I have a scar from one of them. Had to take my guns out of the house because I was afraid one was going to shoot me before I could move out and get away from her. A woman who goes beserk with jealousy is scary. Some even kill men when in that state. Why do some of you losers think its ALWAYS the man that is at fault. You need a reality pill. I've never laid a hand on a woman and most men haven't BUT most men will also tell you that a woman has hit them before. Its not ok for a man to hit a woman but it is NOT OK for a woman to hit a man either. It's 2009, not 1950. Also has been stated that this wasn't the first time Rhihanna struck(assaulted) Chris. Why the inconsistencies? Total BS. He was pushing her to get her out of his face. Why didn't she get out if she feared for her life? He wanted her to get out!!

BS

If he was "beating" her why did she turn facing him, the last thing someone getting "beat" would do? She'd be facing the window with the back of her head to him. Come on, people, use some of your braincells, it won't hurt them. He wanted her to get out but she wouldn't. She faced him so she could punch him. This whole "statement" is BS.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Like others have said, she changed her story. Do your research and you will find that she has hit Brown before, assaulted her own brother. I can't help but wonder how many other men shes assaulted? Keep beating men and, sooner or later, you'll run into one that is going to beat you back if you keep picking on him. Snot deserved it. Steve McNair just got murdered by a jealous woman. If Rhihanna had a pistol and capped Brown I bet some of you losers would say "He deserved it"
To put Rhihanna in the same category as women who get beat by their husbands regularly is pure stupidity. Those poor woman don't slug their men. Some men get beat by their wives too and a woman here locally just drown her husband but, I suppose, they deserve it, right? I'm glad that some women here can see the difference and don't foolishly take sides simply because of their sex. Although Brown was wrong for what he did it never would have happened if Rhihanna hadn't gone wacko or gotten out of the car when he wanted her to. She should have some accountability in this but, she doesn't. Just got more famous.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I'M A WOMAN AND SOME OF YOU WOMEN MAKE ME SICK. I JUST DID A TOUR IN IRAQ WHERE I WAS GETTING SHOT AT AND YOU SCANKS CRY ABOUT SOME BITCH WHO GOT A FAT LIP BECAUSE SHE HIT HER BF? TELL YOU WHAT, IF I HIT MY MAN I'D EXPECT HIM TO HIT ME BACK. YOU WOMEN DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS THEN YOU CRY "I CAN HIT YOU BUT YOU CAN'T HIT ME BECAUSE I'M A GIRL" I'D LIKE TO BITCH-SLAP THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU UP AND DOWN THE STREET. YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO WOMEN. WOMEN AND MEN ARE DYING FOR YOU IN IRAQ AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS WHINE LIKE SOME WEAK LITTLE FAIRY PRINCESSES. RHIHANNA'S A PUNK--EVEN GOT A GUN TAT-SCARY. CHRIS BROWN IS A SKINNY WIMP BUT HE STILL WHIPPED HER. A FRIEND OF MINE GOT HER LEG BLOWN OFF. DO YOU LOSERS CARE ABOUT THAT? NO. YOU CARE ABOUT SOME STUPID PUNK WHO WOULDN'T WALK ACROSS THE STREET AND PISS ON YOU IF YOU WERE ON FIRE. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE PUTTING OUR LIVES ON THE LINE FOR YOU LOSERS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET YOUR BUTT KICKED DONT PLAY BADASS.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

391--renee
Sorry, but I agree with Eric. I'm white and I've had 3 black girlfriends, one was a model who once dated a pro basketball player and another a pro cheerleader so we're talking about beautiful respectable high caliber women. All 3 told me the same thing. They dated white men because they were tired of getting beat up. Your husband is not a "real" black man but a "rare" black man. Consider yourself lucky. Sorry, but your husband emailing all his friends telling them that his son was dating a girl that looked just like his "beautiful" stepmother doesn't sound "real" More like "weird"

Libby

What is wrong with you people? It is never ok to hit a woman.

T

I am sick and tired of hearing about this incident. I'm sure both of them were at fault but Chris should not beat any woman like that. There is no excuse for that type of beating against a woman, he needs help and so does she.

Ceil Greenwell

The comments to this story are as frightening as the blow by blow incident description, pun unintended. This is a snapshot of how society views domestic violence in 2009. Is it any wonder these calls are some of the deadliest cops respond too? Sickening! The statistics of teenage girls being battered by their boyfriends demonstrates the results of the glamorization of this 'lifestyle'. One blow, that's all it should take and the person (male or female) on the recieving end should RUN not walk as far away as they can.

guns

if her phone was thrown out of the car by Chris, how did she call the police?