Rihanna Attack -- The Official Blow-by-Blow

8/25/2009 8:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The court has released the officer's report from the night Chris Brown beat up Rihanna -- describing the entire incident in graphic detail.

According to the report, cops responded to a "screaming woman" -- and when they arrived, they noticed a "very upset and crying" Rihanna seated in the driver's seat of a parked vehicle.

Rihanna Attack

Rihanna told the officer she got into an argument with Chris Brown over something that had occurred at an event they were at earlier in the evening.

"The victim said she became enraged and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard on the passenger side of the car they were in. She reported that the defendant then pulled the vehicle over and reached over her with his right hand. He opened the car door and tried to force the victim out."

According to the report, Brown was unable to shove Rihanna out of the car because she was wearing a seatbelt.

The report continues, "When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the car. "

"The victim then faced the defendant and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then continued driving."

"As he drove, he continued to punch the victim in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand."

Rihanna told cops the "assault caused her mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter over her clothing and the inside of the car."

Rihanna told cops after Brown "stopped his first assault .. she looked in the mirror and saw her eye beginning to swell.

[Brown] looked at [Rihanna] and said 'I'm going to beat the shit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"

Rihanna told police she tried to call her personal assistant, but she didn't pick up -- but Rihanna says she "pretended to talk, saying, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.'"

Rihanna says she pulled the act "because she did not want to get beat anymore."

But after Rihanna's fake phone conversation, she claims Brown "looked at [Rihanna] and said, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!"

Rihanna told cops that Brown unleashed a second wave of punches, "during which time [Rihanna] interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face." He continued to punch her on her left arm, which caused a contusion on her left tricep.

At that point Rihanna tried texting her assistant. Brown threw the phone out of the car, stopped the vehicle and Rihanna then tried opening her door to get out, but Brown sped off and the door shut with Rihanna inside.

Brown placed Rihanna in a headlock while he drove, then bit her on her left ear. The car eventually stopped and Rihanna took the keys out of the ignition, and Brown began to punch her again in the face and arms. He placed her in a headlock and started applying pressure to her carotid artery. She couldn't breathe and began to lose consciousness. She tried freeing herself, and Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her.

Rihanna took off her shoe and tried breaking the passenger window, and he continued to punch her.

Eventually, Brown got out of the car. Rihanna opened the door and continued screaming. Brown began punching her again. He got back in the car and screamed "Where are my f***ing keys?" He got out, looked for the keys in vain, and when he could not find them removed several CDs and walked away.

Officers were called and observed numerous contusions and abrasions to Rihanna's face and forehead, as well as bruising on her left arm. There were other injuries as well.

Investigators determined Brown was wearing a large ring on his right hand which caused several of Rihanna's injuries.

Toni

Imagine how different this would be if SHE GOT HER ASS OUT THE CAR WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR FOR HER! Interesting how it's finally comming out that SHE has hit HIM as well..he should have pressed charges on her a long time ago.

Ripley

WOW!!! CHRIS BROWN HAS MENTAL ISSUES!!!! I thought maybe she slapped him, he slapped her back and then he just went off. That would not excuse it, but I could follow that logic at least. But, he just slammed her head into a window because she told him off? The guy is PSYCHO!!!!! He should be in JAIL!

supa b

she wanted to reconcile with him because she felt guilty for starting all of this mess. She threw the first hit, and he threw the last. Woman want equality, well they can equally get there ass kicked now like everybody else who talks crap!!!

Just sayin'

A Man Among Men:
You are a retard and need to read the damn story AGAIN. Here, let me help you ..... It says.."The victim said she became enraged and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard on the passenger side of the car they were in...." Unless Chris has turned into a DASHBOARD then she DIDN'T HIT HIM!
You are a man among idiots.

Sad sad

Where does it say she hit him???????

"The victim said she became enraged and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard on the passenger side of the car they were in. She reported that the defendant then pulled the vehicle over and reached over her with his right hand."

luluasst

I can not believe he didn't get jail time. Wow.

crystal

Rihanna is trash for allowing him to do this to her, its not like it was the first time...And, Chris should have gotten time, and a mental evaluation, he sounds like a ticking time bomb

sarabean

I'M SURE SHE HIT HIME 1ST ! EVEN THOUGH THAT DOESN'T JUSTIFY ANYTHING . NOW THIS IS HIS 2ST TME EVER HITTING BEATING SOMEONE THEN SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS A PROBLEM. RIHANNA IS NO ANGEL AND LETS NOT FORGET SHE WANTED TO REMOVE THE RESTRAINING ORDER ! AND RUMORS HAD IT TAT THEY'E BEEN TOGETHER SO THER YOU HAVE IT IDK WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR THEM BUT I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK !

amber

"A Man Among Men" and "da man" - you wusses can't handle a slap by a women? I would never hit anyone and for this COWARD to continue to brutalize her like that is disgusting! HE escalated the situation as soon as she had to brace herself because he was hitting her that much! "Eric" - he was a black man dating a black women, so what are you talking about? "mercedes" - you give women a bad name! Chris Brown doesn't deserve to have the career he did have, it's OVER! No man should hit a women like that and just get probation!

Snapdragon

Unfortunately I have been in the same boat as her, one little exception.... my daughter was between me and him as he was pummeling my body...... No not Chris but my so called Common Law Husband at the time. It was a horrible experience and when we got home the abuse continued.

It is easy to sit and be armchair coaches, doctors, psychologists, etc. Until you are in that situation you will never know how you react. And too boot my "Husband" apparently went to court, after the police removed him from the home, and said that all was good, we were getting back together, we had a slight argument and all is fine now. We are rebuilding the relationship.

This is pure crap! No one contacted me, no one asked me if this was true. So in the end I ended up leaving him and was stalked for months. It was not fun and there were times that I almost gave in as I lost all the energy that I had to fight off the stalking.

So for all of you who think that this is easy for her, well I can say that it is not. It is difficult and no one deserves to be hit. Not even a dog…..

What have we become where we do not bat an eye when someone is beaten because the spouse feels that they own them? This is sad….. truly sad….

lilb

I would have kicked the crap out of him. My father only stopped after I refuse to cry. No man is worth a beatdown or death. They like it when you are afraid and let them control you. WOMEN---WAKE UP---GET A VIBRATOR. And Rhiana. You failed to let young women know it's not right for a male to beat you (NO MATTER WHAT), by not pressing charges. So in that venue you are just as guilty...

sydney

Don't worry Chris will NOT be able to adhere to his 60 month probation requirements and he'll end up in state prison where he'll be raped and infected with AIDS.

Redskins fan

The poster who said she deserved this...would you say that if you some thug walked up to you and mugged you like this? I am a therapist...some of my cases are women who have or who are being abused. This dude has SERIOUS issues. I am all for second chances...but there is no "quick fix" for this. Healing for him needs to be a slow and COMMITTED process. If he wants to "break the cycle" as he said he does, this is what needs to happen. The sentencing was very appropriate. He will walk a thin...and I mean thin line for the next five years, and he should.

Jessica

That PUNK got off to easy today.

ReppintheLBChard

Chris Brown is a piece of trash and anyone who says a domestic abuser who commits a crime once to a woman will never again has never read up on Ryan Jenkins. It's the barrier in their head in the aggression sensors that doesn't hold like it does for the rest of us who just pop off at the mouth or break a chair. I have anger issues, but i'd never hit a woman. Never have never will. If my anger got the best of me in that situation I would have taken it out on the whip (car) not her. Only a sociopath reacts like that man, and only a weak little bitch sociopath acts out in anger against a woman half their size. Come at me Chris, you look like a punk bitch from the country. Come to LB and see how a real man handles an argument.