Rihanna Attack -- The Official Blow-by-Blow

8/25/2009 8:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The court has released the officer's report from the night Chris Brown beat up Rihanna -- describing the entire incident in graphic detail.

According to the report, cops responded to a "screaming woman" -- and when they arrived, they noticed a "very upset and crying" Rihanna seated in the driver's seat of a parked vehicle.

Rihanna Attack

Rihanna told the officer she got into an argument with Chris Brown over something that had occurred at an event they were at earlier in the evening.

"The victim said she became enraged and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard on the passenger side of the car they were in. She reported that the defendant then pulled the vehicle over and reached over her with his right hand. He opened the car door and tried to force the victim out."

According to the report, Brown was unable to shove Rihanna out of the car because she was wearing a seatbelt.

The report continues, "When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the car. "

"The victim then faced the defendant and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then continued driving."

"As he drove, he continued to punch the victim in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand."

Rihanna told cops the "assault caused her mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter over her clothing and the inside of the car."

Rihanna told cops after Brown "stopped his first assault .. she looked in the mirror and saw her eye beginning to swell.

[Brown] looked at [Rihanna] and said 'I'm going to beat the shit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"

Rihanna told police she tried to call her personal assistant, but she didn't pick up -- but Rihanna says she "pretended to talk, saying, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.'"

Rihanna says she pulled the act "because she did not want to get beat anymore."

But after Rihanna's fake phone conversation, she claims Brown "looked at [Rihanna] and said, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!"

Rihanna told cops that Brown unleashed a second wave of punches, "during which time [Rihanna] interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face." He continued to punch her on her left arm, which caused a contusion on her left tricep.

At that point Rihanna tried texting her assistant. Brown threw the phone out of the car, stopped the vehicle and Rihanna then tried opening her door to get out, but Brown sped off and the door shut with Rihanna inside.

Brown placed Rihanna in a headlock while he drove, then bit her on her left ear. The car eventually stopped and Rihanna took the keys out of the ignition, and Brown began to punch her again in the face and arms. He placed her in a headlock and started applying pressure to her carotid artery. She couldn't breathe and began to lose consciousness. She tried freeing herself, and Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her.

Eventually, Brown got out of the car. Rihanna opened the door and continued screaming. Brown began punching her again. He got back in the car and screamed "Where are my f***ing keys?" He got out, looked for the keys in vain, and when he could not find them removed several CDs and walked away.

Officers were called and observed numerous contusions and abrasions to Rihanna's face and forehead, as well as bruising on her left arm. There were other injuries as well.

Investigators determined Brown was wearing a large ring on his right hand which caused several of Rihanna's injuries.

CooleyPink

#21

So I'm assuming white men don't have anger issues? Ryan Jenkins anyone? Stop showing your ignorance.

Tracie

This is the same statement released several months ago. Nothing new we know this already. It's her statement only we do not know if it is factual. There are 3 sides to every story hers, his, and the truth. The story just doesn't add up...Rihanna took off her shoe and tried breaking the passenger window, and he continued to punch her. Huh? Break the window for what? The car stopped get out! Anyway, I feel sorry for both of these kids because slimy media like you will not give it a rest. Let them move on with their lives and stop rehashing the past they are both trying to move on....please let them.

Reyna

ENOUGH ALREADY..........NO ONE CARES.LEAVE IT IN THE PAST ....

SEND HIM TO JAIL AND ALL THE WOMEN WHO GOT BEAT WILL BE HAPPY..

Natasha

Chris Brown is a MONSTER!!

lilb

#48--- You were married and had a child. Probably no money. She is single, has money and no children. Look at Tina Turner. When she could, she ran like hell. Look at her now. Rhianna had people around her who could of helped (Jay-Z). She did not ask for it. It helped his career and well as hers to se two "pretty"faces in the media. So she was wrong, not to speak out and sent wrong message.

annie :)

LMAO! i don't care about that dumb bitch... love ya Chris!
can't wait til his new album comes out! :)

Janet

Oh, and then as he was beating me, I had time to take off my shoe and try to break the window with my heels. I could have just unhooked my seat belt and opened the door, but why? The beating continued and I thought I better start texting one of my handlers. I could have called the police, but why? The beating continued and I decided I better check my make-up and look in the mirror, so I asked him to hold on for a minute. I could have asked him to stop beating me, but why? Then he asked me to put my head towards his lap so he could lock his elbow around it and squeeze. I could have pulled out the keys so the car would stop, but why? ~ I did nothing. I didn't get upset with him when a person with a vajayjay rang him up. I was just riding along in a beautiful rented car when he starting beating me for absolutely no reason. I wasn't mad at him or anything. I was just riding along loving him. I am completely innocent and it's totally his fault.

Brenda

Men of every race and nationality beat their women and we all know this is true. Women are beaten and murdered every few minutes somewhere in America. Men murder women every day so stop acting as if Chris Brown is the worse human being on earth. Also, because a woman is beaten by a man that she loves does not make her weak. She is the victim and most women can not defend theirselves against a man who is attacking them. As far as Chris Brown and Rihanna being thugs, well I'm sure you racist, stupid idiots would feel that way.

Twiggy

@Steen
This is where you are wrong. No one EVER said Chris Brown's actions were acceptable.
Yes, there are ppl out there that still support him, but that does not mean those folks condone his actions. What he did was wrong and i don't support it AT ALL, but it was completely blown outta proportion. Ryan Jenkins killed his wife and stuffed her in a suitcase, but no one seemed to be NEARLY as ticked off at him as they are teenage, 19 year old Chris Brown. It's truly pathetic. I don't beleive this report for 1 second. Like i said in my earlier post, where was all that stuff about Rihanna hitting Chris constantly on SEVERAL occasions. If a woman hits a man, that is considered abuse, as to a man hitting a woman. Rihanna should suffer some consequence as well. She was EQUALLY as wrong.

annie :)

and notice this is only her side of the story. she could be lying out of her ass for all we know... it'd only be fair to hear what Chris' side is too.

tee

I just have a few questions about this situation.One if she was unconscious(spelling)how did she yell for help.Two i heard she wasn't yelling for help just yelling at him.Also you reported that she said she hit him first but it does not state that in this report.And if it happened they way that its stated y did it take so long to charge him.Also is he the best driver ever because i don't understand how u can drive a high powered car and do all of this at the same time and there r no markes on the road. Maybe im reading it wrong i just want know for sure.

Linda Mott

I think Harvey Levin has enough Celebrity Justice cases to make a Celebrity Justice II. It seems that most of the postings are of a legal nature. I guess that's Hollywood.

Twiggy

Lol, at Janet. THANK YOU, HONEY!!!! PR-EACH, GIRLFRIEND!!! :)

Case in point.

Irene

This is long over..can't we just move on?? Why give them this much attention...this is the reason this stuff happens...it's all for attention in Hollywood. As young as they are they both have an alcohol or substance problem and should go to rehab or it will never stop. She has problems too...all the cutting etc. Both need serious help. Can we now move on to something else? Please??

lilb

#63. Most have never heard of these people, and we did not make them rich. It's horrible what that *ucktard did, but they were not in the limelight. So people don't have clue.