Rihanna Attack -- The Official Blow-by-Blow

8/25/2009 8:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The court has released the officer's report from the night Chris Brown beat up Rihanna -- describing the entire incident in graphic detail.

According to the report, cops responded to a "screaming woman" -- and when they arrived, they noticed a "very upset and crying" Rihanna seated in the driver's seat of a parked vehicle.

Rihanna Attack

Rihanna told the officer she got into an argument with Chris Brown over something that had occurred at an event they were at earlier in the evening.

"The victim said she became enraged and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard on the passenger side of the car they were in. She reported that the defendant then pulled the vehicle over and reached over her with his right hand. He opened the car door and tried to force the victim out."

According to the report, Brown was unable to shove Rihanna out of the car because she was wearing a seatbelt.

The report continues, "When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the car. "

"The victim then faced the defendant and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then continued driving."

"As he drove, he continued to punch the victim in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand."

Rihanna told cops the "assault caused her mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter over her clothing and the inside of the car."

Rihanna told cops after Brown "stopped his first assault .. she looked in the mirror and saw her eye beginning to swell.

[Brown] looked at [Rihanna] and said 'I'm going to beat the shit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"

Rihanna told police she tried to call her personal assistant, but she didn't pick up -- but Rihanna says she "pretended to talk, saying, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.'"

Rihanna says she pulled the act "because she did not want to get beat anymore."

But after Rihanna's fake phone conversation, she claims Brown "looked at [Rihanna] and said, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!"

Rihanna told cops that Brown unleashed a second wave of punches, "during which time [Rihanna] interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face." He continued to punch her on her left arm, which caused a contusion on her left tricep.

At that point Rihanna tried texting her assistant. Brown threw the phone out of the car, stopped the vehicle and Rihanna then tried opening her door to get out, but Brown sped off and the door shut with Rihanna inside.

Brown placed Rihanna in a headlock while he drove, then bit her on her left ear. The car eventually stopped and Rihanna took the keys out of the ignition, and Brown began to punch her again in the face and arms. He placed her in a headlock and started applying pressure to her carotid artery. She couldn't breathe and began to lose consciousness. She tried freeing herself, and Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her.

Rihanna took off her shoe and tried breaking the passenger window, and he continued to punch her.

Eventually, Brown got out of the car. Rihanna opened the door and continued screaming. Brown began punching her again. He got back in the car and screamed "Where are my f***ing keys?" He got out, looked for the keys in vain, and when he could not find them removed several CDs and walked away.

Officers were called and observed numerous contusions and abrasions to Rihanna's face and forehead, as well as bruising on her left arm. There were other injuries as well.

Investigators determined Brown was wearing a large ring on his right hand which caused several of Rihanna's injuries.

dan

what a douche! i hope every gossip website there is gets this on their site and exploit it. I hope his career fails.

Eileen Gatti

PUT THAT LITTLE EXCUSE FOR MANHOOD OUT OF HIS MISERY....EUTHANIZE HIM. ASK MICHAEL VICK HOW TO DO IT. HE IS NOT A HUMAN BEING. NO EXCUSES - HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE OUT OF PRISON. I HOPE THAT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN DOES NOT FORGIVE HIM. NOBODY SHOULD.

Buck Farack

That judge needs to be voted out as soon as possible! And a woman judge at that!!

Janet

Oh, and then I felt a little, shall we say, unruly, so I took both palms and I slapped the dashboard in front of me and said "no, no, no dashboard! I don't want to be unruly!" If he was beating me, I could have pinched his nose and twisted, but why? And then I was supposed to say, oh, I mean call, oh, I mean . . . What do I mean and what was I supposed to say happened next?

cllgbndgrl91

@Open your eyes, why don't you open yours? Not ALL Chris Brown fans support his actions. What some of us support is him getting help for domestic violence and making sure that he will never lay his hands on anyone ever again. All of the people turning their backs on Chris is not helping anything. It is only allowing the cycle of domestic violence to continue. If ANYTHING, all of the people judging Chris and his fans should be the ones to check themselves in to a mental health facility, especially when they have pre-concieved notions about people they don't even know. That sounds pretty crazy, if you ask me.

tangledweb

I bet some of you people would even make excuses for Hitler, if he would sing you a song!

Only marry foreign women

My wife called 911 because she was "afraid" I never touched her.

When I got the police report it was filled with lies.

Another incident when I was picking my son up for my week end, the ex-wife again called 911.

This police report was also had lies in it.

A report from a hospital would be more creditable.

barry Gordy is genius

CHRIS BROWN deserves to lose all the endorsements and radio rotation due to this behaviour. His core fanbase is underage girls. This violent act(s) sent a devastating message to his fans.

If he was OZZY OSBOURNE or GENE SIMMONS, maybe we wouldn't be so shocked.

But since he was an All-American kid, this is especially heart-breaking.

Dean

After reading the blow by blow account,I think that coward got away with it easy. Apparently, nothing was learned from the OJ. case.

Only marry foreign women

Domestic violence committed by women is justifiable, while partner aggression by men is not.

Diane

He sounds like GREAT boyfriend material! And so do a lot of you Neanderthals on here. "She asked for it!"??? I can't believe that people think that way!

rissa

I don'nt think he would've gotten that mad unless she did something to seriously piss him off. Just my opinion. I don't like Rihanna anyway.

Only marry foreign women

Myth #25 "False allegations of domestic violence are almost nonexistent."

One study found 71% of civil restraining orders were unnecessary or false. Another analysis found over half of restraining orders did not involve even an allegation of violence.

Raven

Hey Amber.....THANKS!You said pretty much what I was gonna. Lol,although I had alil more to say to 'mercedes',I'll let it slide,cause it'd go right over her 'crushin on breezy' lil head.
Kudos to 'mike' & you other guys who stepped up & showed there are still decent guys in the world.
******************************************************************

35. "A Man Among Men" and "da man" - you wusses can't handle a slap by a women? I would never hit anyone and for this COWARD to continue to brutalize her like that is disgusting! HE escalated the situation as soon as she had to brace herself because he was hitting her that much! "Eric" - he was a black man dating a black women, so what are you talking about? "mercedes" - you give women a bad name! Chris Brown doesn't deserve to have the career he did have, it's OVER! No man should hit a women like that and just get probation!

Posted at 8:23PM on Aug 25th 2009 by amber

Justin

Chris Brown is a dirty son of a b**ch and he deserves to be in prison for quite a while for what he did if all of this is really true. Believe me, I am no saint and i can admit that, but to beat a woman to that extent over a minor issue is just pethetic, and anyone who continues to be a fan of Chris Brown is also pathetic in my opinion. This man is a horrible woman beater in the real definition of the word. As I said, sometimes in life a woman might deserve to be hit, but this definately wasnt called for and I hope this haunts Chris Brown until the day he dies!