« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Barry Bonds -- I Ain't Lonely, Dammit!

8/26/2009 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a hot ride and an even hotter girl at his side, Barry Bonds proved one thing -- the former slugger may not play baseball anymore, but he's still in the game.

Barry Bonds: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

andre

32. The attractive white women go after the rich black athletes, but the really fat ugly white ones get the low-lifes poor black guys. Frankly, the thought of even touching a black guy repulses me.

Posted at 10:01PM on Aug 26th 2009 by LWH

You can't really be that dumb that you think attractive white women only go after rich black men. You just keep telling yourself that if that makes you feel better, because I'm black and I'm not rich nor is any of my friends and trust me there are many very attractive white women that are interested in us. Some people don't care about color, they just care about who they are attracted to rather they're black, white are any other race. Grow up and get over it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/barry-bonds-lonely-car-baseball-video/3#comments#ixzz0PNK83BPH

Alexander Fridman

OK Barry! OK!
I got you,
you ain't lonely.
But heck, you don't play Baseball anymore!!

maximus

Black women, stop hating a black man trying to better himself regardless of whether he chooses to date a white girl or not. Brothas are just tired of dating ghett sistas, has nothign to do with race but personnalit and attitude.
And white men, stop hating, we will date whoever we want and we don't need your permission. You date our sistas too now, just like Halle Berry and many others. Stop the Hate people.

james

Very cool. Stories like this bring out the white racists and the black bigots.

Ziggy

Who cares who Barry Bonds dates? He's a steroided a-hole, creep, jerk from hell. He's no prize for any woman; white, black or whatever. We should feel sorry for the woman because she's obviously brain dead or so money & fame hungry she can't see the light. It's a step down for her to date him, because he's a certified A+ creep. I'm a black woman and I feel sorry for her. Barry Bonds is a piece of sh*t. She needs to get away from him asap and leave him to his steroid binges. It's too bad the crazy chick that dated & offed Steve McNair didn't find Bonds first so we wouldn't have to look at him ever again.

Barry

Barry Bonds can't do anything wrong!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3