'Real Housewife' Gets Millions from Dead Fiance

8/26/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gretchen Rossi"Real Housewife of Orange County" Gretchen Rossi says her late fiance didn't leave her "millions and millions of dollars" -- and she's right, he only left her 2.5.

We got a look at Jeff Beitzel's trust -- amended a month before his death -- and even though Rossi tried to make it look like he didn't leave her much in a "Real Housewives" reunion special, she actually pulled in a pretty penny.

Gretchen was awarded $2,500,000 -- some of which she collected from Beitzel's life insurance policy.

Rossi's not the only one who sounds disappointed about the dough -- we hear some of Beitzel's five ex-wives aren't too happy with her haul either.

FYI -- it seems Rossi's already moved on. She's been spotted recently with Slade Smiley.

josie

Do you think this will be "Story #7" on her blog? I would start to worry when your blog turns into a novel and every story is about addressing your own lies. But thats just me.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

yeah, that must be second to finding you dead in a dumpster with your teeth knocked out and fingers cut off. 'STRAIGHT OUTTA IRVINE'!

oprah

To #4 (Ted kennedy died):
the world is now with one less corrupted democrat..

Linda Mott

She has a $65,000 ring she can hock and she is young, sweet and beautiful. If she had gotten married to him she would be able to claim up to 1/2 his estate. (I'm sure the kids would fight that) He bought her a $15,000 motorcycle just before he died and I'm sure she has a ton of jewelry. She is still better off than most of us, in today's economy.

JimmyD

The ultimate "GOLD DIGGER" !!! Jeff was just a sucked who had to pay for it. He should have left her nothing except some money to go back to school and develop her small brain!

PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP WATCHING THESE STUPID, WORTHLESS REALITY SHOWS SO THEY WILL NOT KEEP PRODUCING THEM!!

anymouse

She does NOT look like a drag queen. My drag queen friends are VERY TALENTED make-up artists, they would never go out of the house looking like that. Well unless, they were dressed up as a campy West Hollywood queen for Halloween.

Maybe the drag queens can give Gretchen a quick tutorial on how to make her make-up look natural.

Sloane

can anyone say "ca-ching"

not impressed with her taking up with a dying older man with money.

had she have given him all of her time in and out of hospital maybe my feelings would be different

if he had a lesser amount of money she wouldn't have given the man the time of day and I think that we all know it-so she isn't fooling anyone

am I the only one who actually finds the whole group of gals there to be superficial and back-stabbing in that rich acceptable way?

billie jean

ugly golddigger

yeah....and?

Ahhhhhh, isn't that sweet. Yet another bimbo who managed to con some poor man out of his cash when he is dying! The sucker never saw it coming I suspect.

Why? Because so many of you guys fall for the fake ass lovin' women like thses gals perform on you! Smarten up men out there with cash. There is a whole generation of girls like these.

But.....I wonder how many know they are being played and just don't care because the trade off is to have a trophy on their arm?

{not that this, ummm, lady? is a trophy}

HHHHHMMMMMMM, something to think about.

Tracey

JEALOUS MUCH PEOPLE? WHATEVER SHE GOT SOME DOUGH FROM HER DEAD FINANCE, I MEAN FIANCEE.. GOOD FOR HER! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE AND NOBODY KNOWS FOR HOW LONG..
GET RID OF SLIM SHADEY PLEASE, HE LOOKS LIKE A REAL LEACH LOSER,
YOU CAN DO BETTER!
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER GRETCHEN!

GOOD LUCK!
TRACEY G. FROM CANADA

yeah....and?

SLOANE!!!!!

Where have you been!? I totally and completly agree with your post 100%!!!

WHO would want to even be one of these 'Housewives'? Talk about degrading. To put themselves out there for the public to judge and then they drag their kids into it!

I never watch these shows, but, its hard not to know what is going on, ITS EVERYWHERE!

My gosh what the hell have we become?!

There are some things that will never be able to said about me. I try and always remember that about my BEHAVIOR!
I thinks ome of these Housewives need that advice!

rowdygirl

I don't feel sorry for any man that goes after this type of woman. If you're so stupidshallowvain that you're only requirement for a mate is what they look like, then you get what you deserve.

marcia

GOOD FOR HER!!!

Mo

Good for her!!! I think she should of gotten more. I bet that Tamara is green with envy.

Whadda-Do

I'm sure she learned this technique from watching Anna Nicole Smith. Guys get more stupid as they age, especially the rich ones. These dumbasses should think of their kids and grandkids first and leave them the money before some bimbo like her. She wasn't even married to him yet.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments