'Real Housewife' Gets Millions from Dead Fiance

8/26/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gretchen Rossi"Real Housewife of Orange County" Gretchen Rossi says her late fiance didn't leave her "millions and millions of dollars" -- and she's right, he only left her 2.5.

We got a look at Jeff Beitzel's trust -- amended a month before his death -- and even though Rossi tried to make it look like he didn't leave her much in a "Real Housewives" reunion special, she actually pulled in a pretty penny.

Gretchen was awarded $2,500,000 -- some of which she collected from Beitzel's life insurance policy.

Rossi's not the only one who sounds disappointed about the dough -- we hear some of Beitzel's five ex-wives aren't too happy with her haul either.

FYI -- it seems Rossi's already moved on. She's been spotted recently with Slade Smiley.

baby

SHE WAS A NURSE, AND NURSES ARENT SUPPOSE TO SCREW THEIR PATUENTS, EVEN RICH ONES, SHE IS MORALLY WRONG, AND PROLLY LOST HER NURSING LICENSE FOR SUCH BS, WHICH SHE DONT NEED NOW, CAUSE SHE GOT 2.5 MILLION, A HOUSE AND A TON OF EXPENSIVE JEWERLY TO HOCK FROM HER OLD SICK MAN. SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE WHO TRUSTED HER TO PROVIDE CARE FOR HIM!

dvcgurl@yahoo.com

wow shes getting because she was his bitch tamra was right about her

Doodles

You keep spelling the boyfriend's name wrong. It should be Slade SLIMY! Well, I guess Jeff paid off as she expected him to. Good for her. Maybe now she will stop crying those crocodile tears trying to make us all feel sorry for her. She used every moment of Jeff's illness for her own benefit. When my family member passed from Leukemia, nobody gave a rat's behind what he left, all we cared about was that he was gone. Get a grip Gretchen!

ss

*****TACKY FAKE GOLD DIGGER BITCH THATS ALL SHE CARED ABOUT GETTING TOGETHER WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE I WISH HE NEVER GAVE HER A CENT*************

Have no shame

Too many hypocrites and haters. The world celebrates woman that look and act like her. They are considered top prize. Dye your hair blond and get loads of work done. You can have what she has too.

Alexa

Good for her! He was in love with her and wanted to make sure she lived comfortably. Unike some men in this situation, he proved himself to be a gentleman.

kathy

Greedy Gretchen. She makes every women who"s with an older man look bad. My guy is 20 years older and we've been together 9 years. And believe me he had no where near the kind of money Gretchens guy had. So thanks Gretchen for putting an even worse name on us women.

clv129

does anyone remember the episode when her fellow 'housewives' were telling her she should get some sort of 'compensation' from him when he died... that it wasn't right if he didn't leave her anything or if they didn't have a contract etc etc... she sat there and acted dumb and like she had no idea how to go about seeing that she was taken care of... turns out that she wasn't so dumb afterall.... she was obviously a golddigger

ES

Who cares what other people think. She didn't meet him when he was sick. It's my understanding that he got sick after they started dating. And he knew perfectly well that a young pretty woman would only date him because he had money. He got his arm piece and she received some financial security. It happens every day. In no way was that man a victim. I find it particularly ironic that judgmental Tamra is losing her home, yet Gretchen is sitting pretty. Be careful who you judge!

miked614

YOu dumb broads posting just dont get it. She is a hot, young chick, she did more for him than anyone else could. He was not taken advantage of, he was coherent when he died. I'm sure he knew deep down, maybe not even deep down that she loved his money. I'm sure he was ok with that because he got to look at her everyday and she didnt nag him. I plan on doing the same thing when im older. Get over it, she was a golddigger, but who cares? If the dude was that bitter he could have left her nothing.

miked614

Another thing.. Guys dont get dumber as they get older. We get richer and all you really want is a smoking hot chick. Who cares if she is dumb as a brick, guys dont!! Women get annoying no matter who they are, at least if they look really hot you can live with them.

MEE

Is it such a big deal that he left her money? I mean..say what you want about her..but she took care of him.. so..whatever.. if she loved him or not..she still was by his side taking care of him..that should count for something.

Fairly Clear

This Real Housewives series have convinced me remaining single for middle aged guys is a real good thing or a iron clad pre-nup there are many out there just like this gaggle of tramps just hunting and waiting for the right time to spring. Most of these dizzy broads spend money like it's water and have no real concept of how to make it other than on their back. This one in the piece looked like about a $500.00 a trick pro from the first time she came on the show.

reach around

who gives 2 squirts!

Mike

I just don't get it. A guy like that who was married 5 times previous, must know that his new fiance will eventually become ex-wife number 6. If that's the case, why set her up with a lot of money?

She clearly isn't too broken up over his passing and unless she is a great grifter he must have known her interest was in his money.

I'll tell you, If I were in that situation my exes would get nothing but a feeling of disappointment when they find out everything I had went to my kids (if I had any) or charity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments