Law Enforcement Doesn't Believe Dr. Murray

8/26/2009 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. MurrayLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ the L.A. County Coroner and the LAPD are not buying Dr. Conrad Murray's story that he gave Michael Jackson a relatively low dosage of Propofol before he died.

Sources say the L.A. County Coroner has determined Michael Jackson died from a lethal level of Propofol. There were "traces" of other drugs in Jackson's system, but nothing that would have killed him.

According to the search warrant affidavit, during Dr. Murray's interview with LAPD detectives two days after Jackson died, he said he gave Jackson 25 milligrams of Propofol shortly before the singer stopped breathing. Dr. Murray also said he had been giving Jackson 50 milligrams of Propofol for the prior six weeks so Jackson could sleep, but he felt the singer may have been forming an addiction so he cut back.

Here's the reality. It takes approximately 400 milligrams of Propofol for someone of Jackson's body size to sleep 8 hours -- that's 16 times the amount Dr. Murray says he gave Jackson the day he died.

Our law enforcement sources simply do not believe that 25 milligrams would have in any way compromised Michael Jackson, especially since he had developed a tolerance to a much higher level.

TEAMBRANCA

SENATOR KENNEDY DIED

RIP

Bronco

He must be craping on his pants as we speak. The evidence is overwhelming, hope they air the trial on TV.

Catholic Girl

Jnieea

P Lease LAPD get a grip we all figuered out a long time ago that MJs Doc should have got arrested and now you give him a warning to leave the country because you will go get him very soon. Who is a relative to the Doc. Lapd or maybe the coroner ?

Who Cares reads a wonder

Reports are that Michael Jackson may have been using speed or Meth to help with the demanding toll of his up coming tour The medical issue with insomnia was a cover.Full detail are being researched.

Lorrie

Here we go again with the mysterious, unidentified "sources" say and "sources" tell us routine, Team Harvey. If your sources have something to say, they should be man or woman enough to put their name and their role in this situation by their statements, or else keep their big mouths closed. I'll bite this time, though, just to state:

Forget about what law enforcement does or doesn't believe. The fact that the LAPD waited **TWO** days to interview the ONLY person who was with Michael Jackson during the June 25 incident leaves me with zero faith in the LAPD's competence.

And then they let Murray leave the state, gave him weeks to get rid of critical evidence, and are now in the process of discussing his criminal/legal predicament with the entire world, via the loose-lipped anonymous sources TMZ claims it has.

Yet, some still wonder why increasingly more people are questioning what is actually going on. I can't wait until the truth is finally revealed ... if it ever is.

LoveHimMore

5. Does ANYONE believe this guy?

All I know is, this whole situation is REALLY effing confusing. It's been 2 months and we're just STARTING to get official confirmation as to what happened...jeez.

Question: Does anyone know if the autopsy will ever be released? And if so will that provide answers to Jackson's mysterious health history (ex: did he have vitiligo? skin cancer? a lung disorder?)

Posted at 2:23AM on Aug 26th 2009 by xXHEYXx

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/law-enforcement-doesnt-believe-dr-conrad-murray-propofol-lethal-level/#comments#ixzz0PGgoWKEC
*************************************************************************
There are a lot of photos of MJ's vitiligo on YouTube. Just search for Michael Jackson vitiligo. We know he had lupus, since Dr. Klein has been treating him for that and vitiligo since the 80s. Google: "discoid lupus" and then click Images to see photos of how discoid lupus can eat off your ear, your nose, scar your face and scalp. That's what made Seal back and scarred his face. A lot of the work done on MJ's nose was due to discoid lupus attacking his nose, according to Dr. Strick, and another doctor who had to inject his nose with steroid Kenalog, which can shrink the nose over time. I want to see what he weighed when he died.

Robb

Kennedy has died.....no story? Are you guys sleeping?

Neverland

Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't careYou kill for the money
Do or dareThe thrill for the money
Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers
If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil
You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think soIf you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're dealing with God
Then you will hell him
You'll do anything for money
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

crystal

Straight Up manslaughter! He knew Michael was dying and instead of getting medical attention for him fast, he started thinking of ways to save his own ass!

This man needs to go to jail!

LoveHimMore

18. So, Michael was NOT saturated full of narcotics, he had some traces of his anxiety/antidepressants in his system - ummm, who in Hollywood doesn't? BUT he did get a lethal dose of anesthesia courtesy of this village idiot? Sounds like a slam dunk to jail for C. Murray....when will he be arrested?! Will the public ever get to hear the full autopsy report?

Posted at 2:37AM on Aug 26th 2009 by Anonymous

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/law-enforcement-doesnt-believe-dr-conrad-murray-propofol-lethal-level/2#comments#ixzz0PGjdQZOg
**************************************************************************
If MJ really was an addict, wouldn't we see higher levels of whatever he was supposedly addicted to?

rs

God be with the Kennedy family help them to be strong. Senator Kennedy RIP

Sue Wong

Dr. Murray is a liar. There are too many holes in his story. I don't believe ANYTHING he says.

Christina99

WHY is he still a free man? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Im starting to believe he killed Michael on purpose. There have been too many ppl saying MJ was healthy up untill about a month prior to his death. meaning, he was healthy untill "Dr Death" came along.

cindee

If the courts don't get him ,the streets will