Law Enforcement Doesn't Believe Dr. Murray

8/26/2009 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. MurrayLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ the L.A. County Coroner and the LAPD are not buying Dr. Conrad Murray's story that he gave Michael Jackson a relatively low dosage of Propofol before he died.

Sources say the L.A. County Coroner has determined Michael Jackson died from a lethal level of Propofol. There were "traces" of other drugs in Jackson's system, but nothing that would have killed him.

According to the search warrant affidavit, during Dr. Murray's interview with LAPD detectives two days after Jackson died, he said he gave Jackson 25 milligrams of Propofol shortly before the singer stopped breathing. Dr. Murray also said he had been giving Jackson 50 milligrams of Propofol for the prior six weeks so Jackson could sleep, but he felt the singer may have been forming an addiction so he cut back.

Here's the reality. It takes approximately 400 milligrams of Propofol for someone of Jackson's body size to sleep 8 hours -- that's 16 times the amount Dr. Murray says he gave Jackson the day he died.

Our law enforcement sources simply do not believe that 25 milligrams would have in any way compromised Michael Jackson, especially since he had developed a tolerance to a much higher level.

doc murry

can you imagine the torment michael was going through in his last minutes of life,,he has been betrayed by everyone in his life and now in the final seconds he is screaming to be woken but his dr is in another room asleep or talking on his cell phone,,ognoring his patient,,all the other employees were proabably thinking about what they could steal next instead of paying attention to the king of pop..to crave sleep is like craving chocolate cake when you are fat,,you want it sooo bad but you cant get it..i weep for michael as i knopw of the pain he went through in his final seconds of life,,even now in death he will not have his peace..rip michael you left us too soon

Lori

Kudos to the LAPD and Coroners office for seeing through Murray. I think he is a money hungry murderer and cant wait for an arrest to be made.

doc murry

where is the missing glove..oops that was oj screw up..where is the missing wig..thats what i want to know..and i saw on tv pictures of his arms and legs,,oh my god,,i almost tossed my lunch his legs were oozing pus and his arms looked like a herion shooter,,they had scabs and broken veins and blood and scabs ,,it was discusting,,his legs had open sores that were pussing with green stuff,,i was almost sick over that,,can that stuff be true idf they show it on tv,,??he sure could dance though,,it must have been oainful

Della

Neverland,mouse,LoveHimMore,

ALL of you Know who pulled the trigger. It's no secret. Been here talking it through 2months. Researched it everyday. Don't believe the Black and White. Trying to make distract you once again from the truth. Again and again. After all this time.
Even in death, Michael cannot catch a break. Will the black and white print the truth? Who pulls the strings?

25 mg would not put my cat to slepp for more than an hour! Murray was medicating MJ throughout the night, not trying to 'wean' him, probably fell asleep at the wheel and we know the results. So sad and twisted, much like MJ's life.

Cautious

One this is clear - he gave MJ a collection of meds throughout the night. If he has been giving MJ (let me get the name right 'cause I've been reading it differently) Propofol for six weeks, his body will have already had traces in his system.
Saying that I'm no doctor so find this hard to answer. 10mg, 25mg or 50mg it was something he should not have been administering.
..............

Listen to his prayers
Please feel his love
This angel came to me
God saved me
An angel came to me
To fulfill his prophecy
He listened to my prayers
Please feel my love
This angel came to me
I recognised him
I recognised him

Andreemyrian

Dr. Murray is lying since the first day. I hope he will finish his life in prison.

A.B.

evon

I think he did it and I hope they get him for it.

lankandiva

102. Lankandiva: You're nuts. The whole thing about Illuminati (yes, that's who it's spelled) is a lot of crap and nothing else. Grow up and leave that special branch of KKK. MJ would be ashamed of you for believing stuff like that.

Posted at 7:56AM on Aug 26th 2009 by A.B.

EXCUSE ME?YOU MUST HAVE NOT READ THAT I SAID I'VE ONLY JUST STARTED RESEARCHING AND READING ON IT YOU MUST BE DELUSIONAL IF YOIU THINK SUCH GROUPS DON'T EXIST..WAKE UP...KKK WTF ARE YOU TRIPPING ON HEY?IM BLACK...NO MICHAEL WOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF ME AT ALL BECAUSE HE HIMSELF WAS TRYING TO SEND A MSG TO THE WORLD MAYBE YOU NEED TO START RESEARCHING MUCH MORE..MICHAEL WOULD BE PROUD THAT IF SO THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT..GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU SEEM TO BE SO DAMN DELUSIONAL..CORRECTING ME ON SPELLING WHY DON;T YOU RE READ WHAT YOU POSTED..ROFLMFAO..YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF NOT BEING OPEN MINDED INSTEAD YOU'RE STUCK IN THIS SMALL CORNER TURNING YOUR BACK ON REALITIES OF THE WORLD..IM A RELIGIOUS PERSON YES THAT'S RIGHT AND I MYSELF WAS SHOCKED AND SCARED AT WHAT I FOUND ABOUT THESE SECRET SOCIETY GROUPS/CULTS..I DIDN'T WANT TO EVEN THINK AND GO THERE BUT FROM INFO I FOUND IT MAKES ME WONDER AND BELIEVE A LITTLE..CONSPIRACY..AND YOU'RE NUTS FOR NOT WAKING UP AND REALIZING THAT THERE IS SO MUCH MORE OUT THERE THAN MEETS THE EYE..LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL JACKSON..VICTORY IN YOUR NAME..

lankandiva

70. lankandiva: Many people believe that group have been trying to destroy MJ for years.

Posted at 4:53AM on Aug 26th 2009 by LoveHimMore

THANKS,I'VE ONLY JUST EVER LEARNT OF THIS GROUP AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING INTO IT AT LEAST SOME OTHERS HERE AREN'T DELUSIONAL..LOOKING INTO IT AND ASKING QUESTIONS DOES NOT MEAN I AGREE AND SUPPORT SUCH A GROUP..ITS ACTUALLY DISTURBING TO ME AND WOKE ME UP TO REALIZE THERE'S SO MUCH MORE OUT THERE..EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IN SUCH..

MJ is the love of my life

Yo,Doc. Where'd ya get your medical degree from?? School of Death?

OVERIT

Michael Jackson was a druggie who wanted these drugs. I agree the dr should be punished for obtaining these drugs, but not for homicide. If it wasnt him, Jackson was gonna get it from some other doctor. This is getting really old hearing about this all the time. He was a druggie! He is dead. Lets move on.

valja46

Dr. Murray and his lawyer are both shamelessly change their statements over the past months. The lawyer says Murray did not administer ANY drugs while Murray said he did and so MJ body shows. This is a defence tactics only with the aim to delay the time and confuse the future jury. Murray is close to bankruptcy as per recent report, then who pays for his lawyer who is so keen to protect him?

About MJ health... I believe (which is really difficult to imagine to happen) MJ was a subject of a the organized homicide where Dr. Murray played just a role of delivery boy... The story of MJ health with skin and lung problems turn me to the assumption that MJ had to have fungus of candida type in his body for long-long while. The fungus of this type comes from antibiotics which MJ was extensively fed after the fir accident which are provided without a proper neutralizer (antihistamine) and extensive liquid intake. This fungus undertake the full body, especially those parts which are most wet (lungs), affects nerves and causes insomnia and after a few years appears on a human skin. If diagnosed this fungus is curable with anti-fungus treatment (fluconasol etc.) and I know a few people who came through the active stage abd recovered after the treatement . Now let us remind MJ diseases: skin, lung, indigestion, insomnia..

Are all the doctors were so damn unprofessional and did not do any tests of his cells? They treated the symptoms but not the reason.. And were paid a fortune.. Is this a level of medical professionalism in lA? Or only for those clients with money? Or..

Someone was interested to give MJ this problem and not to cure it for a long time. Who is this someone? Who could pay Dr. Murray more than MJ for his dark job on 25 June? Who would realise that after 2 days when MJ leave to London this won't be so easy to do and also more difficult to cover up because of the different legal system in the UK? Strangely enough the story of MJ comeback is rather close to the story of John Lennon comeback which also never happened...

emily

THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW... DID THEY TAKE MJ'S TEMP AT ANY POINT WHEN THEY FOUND HIM UNRESPONSIVE AND NOT BREATHING?

Is it possible to calculate based on forensic samples/blood/something how long a person has been dead?

LAPD probably can't arrest anyone yet b/c they still don't have a time for MJ's death. They are probably missing a couple pieces of info, like who did this "Dr." Murray call for 47 minutes and what was the nature of these conversations? What did he talk about with the other party? Who is the other party? I say if you need to find this all out, or even hear the actual conversations, hook up to a satellite or something, get a warrant to contact the mobile company to hear this conversation. I wonder if it's recorded somewhere?

They aren't releasing the autopsy report because these dirty rats are gonna start doing things to conceal themselves and I think the LAPD does not want to give these rats time to conceal their evidence.

This "Dr." Murray is lying. If you weren't guilty, why would you have your LAWYER next to you as you give your side of the story? why is he pointing fingers at the Cherilyn Lee?

SOMEBODY GET A WARRANT. HOOK THIS "DR." UP TO A LIE DETECTOR TEST. We want the truth. The fans of MJ want the truth.