Alleged MJ Love Child Surfaces!

8/26/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonAs if there wasn't enough to figure out in the wake of Michael Jackson's death, a San Fran man is throwing his name into the circus -- claiming to be Michael Jackson's 24-year-old son!

According to a creditor's claim filed yesterday in L.A., a guy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson is requesting a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of the late King of Pop.

A birth certificate was submitted with the claim -- one which lists a "Michael Joseph Jackson" of Indiana as the father and Zerline LaVette Dixon as the mother.

According to the claim, MJ's family pressured Prince Michael Malachi's family to keep quiet.

Coincidentally, Prince Michael is the name of MJ's two "official" sons.

LoveHimMore

3. Hey that would be kind of cool if it WAS Michaels biological child. At least we would have something left of him because Prince, Paris and Blanket obviously aren't biologically his. Probably not true though. R.I.P we love you Michael!! I was just at your star in Hollywood!!

Posted at 4:13PM on Aug 26th 2009 by ashlee

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/michael-jackson-son-prince-michael-malachi-jet-jackson-biological/#comments#ixzz0PK2X6mLT
**************************************************************************
Prince Michael already has vitiligo, which he inherited from MJ. Go to the Vitiligo Guide website, www.vitiligoguide.com, and enter "Prince Michael" into the search box. I've seen quite a few photos on YouTube that show Prince's vitiligo. Prince looks exactly like Joe Jackson's father, Samuel, check YouTube. Blanket looks exactly like MJ as a child, only lighter. Paris has Debbie's facial features, but she has LaToya's color and shape of face, and her body type and overall look are MJ's. I have biracial kids, and I can see that those kids are biracial. They are much to dark to have two white parents. Their hair is relaxed and straightened. Paris just had her hair cut and styled at a beauty salon in Vegas, and they had to blow it out straight. Those are MJ's bio kids.

Dani17

Now where is Billie Jean??

God this will never end....

Wazzy

This is never going to end.

Em

Oh boy, here we go. Another DNA test coming up, please take a number.

firebaby

bollocks...

LoveHimMore

TMZ, can you use your connections at the Department of Motor Vehicles to get a photo of Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson?

Not-A-Fan

A new mother can put any man's name on a birth certificate and it's accepted.
Birth certificates are meaningless as far as accurate information about paternity.

Sunny

My only question: Is the baby mama just plain insane, or after some cash? Thank GOD for DNA testing...

ewwwwwwwwwww

WHAT??? Oh my...I don't know what to think!!! All this is wearing me out. I don't think it's true just because MJ cattered to his three children. I hope it's not true...I don't know how much more I can take of this. It's distrubing.

emily

is he married to michael too?

Steph

He was a prolific man... Not just musically. With all the wives and kids that are popping out.

kitty

as ricky ricardo said "you got some 'splaining to do"

come on more stories on michael please!!

love you michael!!!!!!!!

a total fan

Would be nice if he did have another child, this would be proof that he did have a social life away from the media circus that surronded him all the time. But his Will stated he had no other children. Michael loved children too much that I don't think he would deny he had another son so I don't know whether to believe this.

ntvnat

ZOMG, he's *my* daddy, too. I also hear he's actress Mary Tyler Moore's daddy. Dang, Mikey... keep it in your pants, will ya?!

I almost married Spencer Pratt, 'til we learned we're related (again, Michael).

laydee