Alleged MJ Love Child Surfaces!

8/26/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonAs if there wasn't enough to figure out in the wake of Michael Jackson's death, a San Fran man is throwing his name into the circus -- claiming to be Michael Jackson's 24-year-old son!

According to a creditor's claim filed yesterday in L.A., a guy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson is requesting a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of the late King of Pop.

A birth certificate was submitted with the claim -- one which lists a "Michael Joseph Jackson" of Indiana as the father and Zerline LaVette Dixon as the mother.

According to the claim, MJ's family pressured Prince Michael Malachi's family to keep quiet.

Coincidentally, Prince Michael is the name of MJ's two "official" sons.

Steph

I'm Michael Jackson's wife !

I'm the mother of Michael Jackson's kids!

Michael Jackson was my lover!

Michael Jackson is my father!

Michael Jackson molested me!

Its freaking easy to make statements about Michael Jackson. I'll just claim that I had an affair with Michael Jackson which produced 5 kids between 1984 and 1994 and the tabloids will ran a story with it.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Dr Charles Sophy=memo 2 set me free ...............................................................................................................................PM

Steph

My name is Princessa Michaela Jackson. Yes I'm Michael Jackson's daughter. Yes, I'm born in 1984, like all of his illegitimate kids. My mother was a groupie named Diana, he even made a song about her called '' Dirty Diana''. Hence, why my mom and dad were estranged. I'll make a DNA test and claim a part of the estate.

LucyInTheSky

363. Regarding the ones who think that it wasn't MJ making the O2
concert announcement, I examined it closely a month or so ago, and I
have no doubt whatsoever that it IS MJ. I looked at very high
resolution pics that were posted on the BBC to be sure. There were
certain things like his teeth, the way his lower lip dips to one side
when he smiles, and other "markers" to know it was indeed him.
.......................................
Posted at 11:53PM on Aug 26th 2009 by sharrislaw
********************************
It was MJ indeed. He was quiet nervous. Understandably.

Andreemyrian

206. That's right, Lisa Marie never did testify on Michael's behalf in court, only Debbie Rowe did.

Posted at 7:21PM on Aug 26th 2009 by Rocky

==========================================

Because Sneddon rejeted automatically persons who can defend Michael, this nasty man though, as Michael wanted to divorce from Rowe, she would be angry with and could say bad things against, inteaad of with LMP, she always loved MJ, she divorced because she cannot support any more the persons of his entourage,they continue to have sex, even when MJ was married with Rowe, I have seen an interview where Rowe said it, LPM and MJ has stayed in UK and South Africa with LMP' children when Rowe was pregnant and Sneddon did not want to permit LMP to testify, he was afraid that she can say good things on MJ.

LucyInTheSky

Heck, Dominick Dunne died.
Loved you, you ole bloodhound!

RIP Dominick

Steph

Hi I slept with WJs Turkey Baster and now I have gonorrhea

tania from Germany

I wonder why this "son" is coming out yet? MJ died two month ago, what kind of relationship did they have?
I think it`s all about money, the same precedure which seems to be an "illness" to the whole Jackson-clan!

Tstorm

377

_______________________________

OK RT/PM ...... am looking at that article . memo was never fully released . so you are telling us that MJ did not abuse the boys ? or are you telling us that Mj is in a certain Euro City??

LucyInTheSky

Andreemyrian

389. FYI: In case you haven't read this one. More UK trash.

Posted at 2:13AM on Aug 27th 2009 by LucyInTheSky
==============================================================

This newspaper is a shame !!!!! Mark Lester is a poor stupid, brainless liar. All invention

LucyInTheSky

391. I just can't see Michael sleeping with someone with a name as ghetto as Zerline; esp. since he was drugfree back in '84. I wantta see pics. I can spot a baby

daddy a mile away. Maury needs to get on the ball. He's gonna be booked 'til 2010 with all MJ's alleged baby mammas. He can devote a whole show to them.

Posted at 2:20AM on Aug 27th 2009 by Poor Michael--unfortunately I only slept with him in my dreams

******************************************

Well, sorry Poor Michael--
I don't agree with you, I think Zerline is a beautiful name.

How "ghetto" of you.

FYI:

Evidently, Zerline's mother had something called breeding, which noticeably you do not.

barb

jeanne, or do you happen to work for SB County?

Or do you operate that chatty comfy little beauty salon down on Ventura?

Posted at 9:25PM on Aug 26th 2009 by BettyBoopLovesToSnoop

Nope, neither one. Why do you ask?

barb

I for one don't think three detectives is enough for this case considering they had 70 (seventy) go raid his neverland home
for the molestation case. So why the disinterest in this case?? Is it because they were out to get him the first time and they lost so now that he is dead they really could care less?

Posted at 8:28PM on Aug 26th 2009 by tami

Those weren't ALL detectives just cops. I don't think SBPD even has 70 detectives!

Posted at 8:43PM on Aug 26th 2009 by jeanne

********************************************

Good observation, good points taken tami.

jeanne sweetie do you by any chance work for the LAPD or LA County?

Posted at 9:14PM on Aug 26th 2009 by BettyBoopLovesToSnoop

Nope, BettyBoopLovesToSnoop sweetie, I don't work for anyone.