Alleged MJ Love Child Surfaces!

8/26/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonAs if there wasn't enough to figure out in the wake of Michael Jackson's death, a San Fran man is throwing his name into the circus -- claiming to be Michael Jackson's 24-year-old son!

According to a creditor's claim filed yesterday in L.A., a guy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson is requesting a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of the late King of Pop.

A birth certificate was submitted with the claim -- one which lists a "Michael Joseph Jackson" of Indiana as the father and Zerline LaVette Dixon as the mother.

According to the claim, MJ's family pressured Prince Michael Malachi's family to keep quiet.

Coincidentally, Prince Michael is the name of MJ's two "official" sons.

EGGO

He's lying...another nut case trying to get money. I don't know about other states but in Missouri you cannot put a man's name on the birth certificate as the father of your baby unless he is your husband. The daddy would have to sign papers to add his name.

Christina99

I wont believe this untill i see the DNA results & why didnt this kid wanna be apart of MJ's life while he was alive? thats the weird part.

and I dont believe MJ was gay (NO WAY) nor asexual. Those quiet weird (even tho i dont think he was weird, just eccentric) guys are the freaks. I believe MJ could count the women he had sex with on one hand. And if his sex game was anything like his dancing then WHHHHEEEEWWWW!!

plus I think he did it with Diana Ross. yeah, she got her a piece of that. He always admitted to having a crush on her & there is a youtube video of her calling him sexy back in the thriller age.

Michael was getting it, he just didnt feel the need 2 talk/flaut it. Alot of ppl think that is just private stuff.

plus NO ONE can move like he did that wasnt sexual. there is just no way, he learned those moves from some damn where

Alberto

OMG michael jackson alive??check this out...this video taken after helicopter sent michael to coroner by van

Missy

@417Christina99

I agree with you! Michael wasn't like alot of people who "brag" about who,when,and where! MJ thought it was a private thing which i agree with! I believe MJ only has 3biological children Prince,Paris,and "Blanket"
The media never left the man alone while he was alive and they still can't leave him alone after death and they even have to start on his children!
Leave his children alone let MJ rest in piece and arrest the person/persons who killed him!

Kalligirl

OMG!!! I have an inside scoop on this story. Honest to God. Last year I met this former big time hustler named Ron Newt here in San Francisco where I live. His 3 sons were a singing group managed by Joe Jackson back in the mid to late 80s. They were called the Newtrons signed to MCA records briefly. Ron had video footage and photos with Joe and Michael and Janet at Havenhurst to verify his story. Fox news did an article on him a few years ago. Google it. Well anyway, after talking about MJ for a while off and on he told me Ron knew a woman from back in the day named Lavette from San Francisco who had MJ's son. He even told me that he had seen the birth certificate with MJ's name. He told me that he would take me to meet her one day since he knew i always admired MJ. I asked him how his son felt about the fact that MJ was not a part of his life or did not acknowledge him and he told me basically MJ's son did not give a damn about about his so-called father. But anyways I was skeptical about the whole story regarding MJ's son when Ron told me last year about it. But shockingly Im seeing the same info all over the internet now. This is so crazy!!!

Kalligirl

OMG!!! I have an inside scoop on this story. Honest to God. Last
year I met this former big time hustler named Ron Newt here in San
Francisco where I live. His 3 sons were a singing group managed by
Joe Jackson back in the mid to late 80s. They were called the
Newtrons signed to MCA records briefly. Ron had video footage and
photos with Joe and Michael and Janet at Havenhurst to verify his
story. Fox news did an article on him a few years ago. Google it.
Well anyway, after talking about MJ for a while off and on he told me

OMG!!! I have an inside scoop on this story. Honest to God. Last
year I met this former big time hustler named Ron Newt here in San
Francisco where I live. His 3 sons were a singing group managed by
Joe Jackson back in the mid to late 80s. They were called the
Newtrons signed to MCA records briefly. Ron had video footage and
photos with Joe and Michael and Janet at Havenhurst to verify his
story. Fox news did an article on him a few years ago. Google it.
Well anyway, after talking about MJ for a while off and on he told me

OMG!!! I have an inside scoop on this story. Honest to God. Last
year I met this former big time hustler named Ron Newt here in San
Francisco where I live. His 3 sons were a singing group managed by
Joe Jackson back in the mid to late 80s. They were called the
Newtrons signed to MCA records briefly. Ron had video footage and
photos with Joe and Michael and Janet at Havenhurst to verify his
story. Fox news did an article on him a few years ago. Google it.
Well anyway, after talking about MJ for a while off and on Ron told me

OMG!!! I have an inside scoop on this story. Honest to God. Last
year I met this former big time hustler named Ron Newt here in San
Francisco where I live. His 3 sons were a singing group managed by
Joe Jackson back in the mid to late 80s. They were called the
Newtrons signed to MCA records briefly. Ron had video footage and
photos with Joe and Michael and Janet at Havenhurst to verify his
story. Fox news did an article on him a few years ago. Google it.
Well anyway, after talking about MJ for a while off and on Ron told me
he knew a woman from back in the day named Lavette from San Francisco
who had MJ's son. He even told me that he had seen the birth
certificate with MJ's name. He told me that he would take me to meet
her one day since he knew i always admired MJ. I asked him how his
son felt about the fact that MJ was not a part of his life or did not
acknowledge him and he told me basically MJ's son did not give a damn
about about his so-called father. But anyways I was skeptical about
the whole story regarding MJ's son when Ron told me last year about
it. But shockingly Im seeing the same info all over the internet
now. This is so crazy!!!
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/michael-jackson-son-prince-michael-malachi-jet-jackson-biological/29#c21168997#ixzz0PNxmVxIC

pia

If Janet was married for 9 years to her second husband Rene which was a secret, maybe the Jackson's clan can keep this kid a secret. But, I doubt he is Micheal because he never would have denied him. I think that he wanted alot of children.

Kalligirl

OMG!!! I have an inside scoop on this story. Honest to God. Last
year I met this former big time hustler named Ron Newt here in San
Francisco where I live. His 3 sons were a singing group managed by
Joe Jackson back in the mid to late 80s. They were called the
Newtrons signed to MCA records briefly. Ron had video footage and
photos with Joe and Michael and Janet at Havenhurst to verify his
story. Fox news did an article on him a few years ago. Google it.
Well anyway, after talking about MJ for a while off and on Ron told me
he knew a woman from back in the day named Lavette from San Francisco
who had MJ's son. He even told me that he had seen the birth
certificate with MJ's name. He told me that he would take me to meet
her one day since he knew i always admired MJ. I asked him how his
son felt about the fact that MJ was not a part of his life or did not
acknowledge him and he told me basically MJ's son did not give a damn
about about his so-called father. But anyways I was skeptical about
the whole story regarding MJ's son when Ron told me last year about
it. But shockingly Im seeing the same info all over the internet
now. This is so crazy!!!

Melanie Hoyle

mike was not a diddler .what he did was he would hook up with kids and their family and then get bored and drop them.can yuo imagine what is like to be hanging with mj orivate planes limos seeing the world and all of a sudden your back on the outside looking in.he trated his staff this way too.yur in ,yur out, your in , your out ....he was like a typical teenager mind ..jordy father realized this and wanted him to finance a movie so that when he got tired of hanging out with them he would still have cash..mike started to distance himself from th father and he got po..dthis guy chandler owed i htink 65,000 inback child support,he waw a deadbeat and a stiff .mike was the perfect sap.all the people who he fired or cut out of his life came back and were getting huge paychecks for their stories thanks to diane dimond and hard copy. the chandler we even still walking in a hugging him when they were negoititing for cash...also that kid is a grown man ..he could have testified in2005 but he would have been cross examined and then there is perjury ...right .the chandlers never intended to hav ethe kid testify or go to trial it was extortion .
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/michael-jackson-son-prince-michael-malachi-jet-jackson-biological/17#c21159515#ixzz0PO2MUgOL

From what I read it wasn't a case of Michael distancing himself from the Chandlers, Evan had a clingy friendship with Michael and wanted to be involved in as much of Michael's life as he could and even suggesting building an extension to his house where Michael could live or buying a new house. Michael was going about his own business attending award ceremonies and charities and Evan was getting jealous because he wasn't involved in them all. He began suggesting to friends things were going on between Michael and Jordan at the ranch and before long he got nasty with Michael and cooked up the story about Michael molesting his child as a means of getting back at him and to get his money.

As for the staff that worked at his ranch some of them were caught trying to steal his stuff and were fired on that basis, and he maybe even fired a few if they approached him with concerns about his health and safety since I can imagine him being as stubborn as an ox when it came to telling him he was putting himself in danger and not wanting to hear any more of it. Some walked out when the Arvizos were staying there too because they were getting too stressed out with the children's behaviour because they were destroying things, leaving rooms in a major mess, they were rude to the staff, and one reported one of the brothers pressed a knife up against her back.

lily

oh god, i wanna see a picture of him. michael is gonna have about 10 kids by the end of this year

Jesus juice

Ummm...I have 14 kids and I'm pretty sure MJ is the sperm donor. Where do I sign my kids up to receive the money? Honest, it's for them...not me and my lip augmentations, tummy tucks, 1,000$ sun glasses, expensive clothes, or Starbucks. I'm a rubberband and I feel the positive energy of my opportunities--oh---I mean money---oh, giggle giggle...I mean children.

Jesus juice

Oh....teehee, and Kate is fat and had a tummytuck..that's cheating!!!