Alleged MJ Love Child Surfaces!

8/26/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonAs if there wasn't enough to figure out in the wake of Michael Jackson's death, a San Fran man is throwing his name into the circus -- claiming to be Michael Jackson's 24-year-old son!

According to a creditor's claim filed yesterday in L.A., a guy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson is requesting a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of the late King of Pop.

A birth certificate was submitted with the claim -- one which lists a "Michael Joseph Jackson" of Indiana as the father and Zerline LaVette Dixon as the mother.

According to the claim, MJ's family pressured Prince Michael Malachi's family to keep quiet.

Coincidentally, Prince Michael is the name of MJ's two "official" sons.

HasBeens

LucyInTheSky

Yeah, and you probably think Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson is a pretty name too.

That alone says enough to me about the breeding you have. Woof woof. LMFAO

liz

Melanie, the Arviso family was a total train wreck. Despicable, sleaze bags, that is why Michael got off in the trial. The jury could not believe or symphatize with the accusers. It worked in Michael's favor.

disfasia

knowsit

Well, Michael was found guilty because nothing the Arvizos said was truthful--they lied about the timing of the alleged molestation (time frames constantly changed); Janet Arvizo said she was locked into Neverland yet no employee said this was true; she also said that Michael was planning to kidnap her and the kids in a hot air balloon; she was also found to have instructed her son, Gavin, in lying before to JC Penney; and Janet Arivzo changed her name to Janet Jackson. They were simply grifters who got caught.

BrancaFan2

Michael knocked up my cat! I ended up with a litter of five *male* calico kittens. It doesn't matter if my cat had been fixed ten years ago or calico cats are always female. This is MICHAEL JACKSON! Michael knocked up my cat, I have five male calicos as heirs, and we need to get paid kitten support. Who do I talk to get my DNA testing done?

Hi disfasia :) LOL!

Catholic Girl

Hey BrancaFan2, I'm a huge cat lover...just choked on my Starbucks LOL!!

Jesus juice

Ummm...I have 14 kids and I'm pretty sure MJ is the sperm donor. Where do I sign my kids up to receive the money? Honest, it's for them...not me and my lip augmentations, tummy tucks, 1,000$ sun glasses, expensive clothes, or Starbucks. I'm a rubberband and I feel the positive energy of my opportunities--oh---I mean money---oh, giggle giggle...I mean children.

Jesus juice

Oh....teehee, and Kate is fat and had a tummytuck..that's cheating!!!

liz

Because the Arvisos were con artists, MJ was acquitted, not because he was innocent of the deeds.

ly9512

CORRECTION: I too thought this, but after thinking it over twice, he definitley did NOT lie. He said he knew who the childs "biological mother" was but did and still does not knw who the "surrogate" was, meaning the person who actually "carried the child/surrogate" He was trying to say they used his sperm,her egg, and had a surrogate to carry the child. He said the biological mother was somebody "we as in the fans knw" so she probably might have had some celebrity status, and didnt want it to come off suspicous her being pregnant and then all of a sudden no baby...that prt of course is my theory, but he didnt lie, it was jst misunderstood

Posted at 3:09AM on Aug 27th 2009 by correction

================================

Thank you, correction. I watched those parts over again and realized that I was wrong. So thank you for bringing that to my attention. When I watched it the first time and thought he lied about it, I lost a little respect for him. But I guess I judged too soon.

liz

This is a gossip site, those of you that can't stand to hear gossip about their "idol" just need to leave.

ly9512

Please stop being so superficial. MJ was an amazing man. Honestly, I would've hit that if I ever had the chance.

Blanket's Mom

Emma,

I would have "hit it if I ever had the chance" too, lol! I think he was very attractive, even in his later years, because of the many unique aspects of his personality (the positive ones), but I like eccentric artistic types in general, and whenever you like people's personality traits, they automatically become many more attractive to the eyes of the beholder.

However, MJ was around many very attractive women in every phase of his life, and he could have "had" the vast majority of them even to the end, if he so chose, but it seems he capitalized on very few of these opportunities, if any. I think he had a fear of the actual deed based on many of his neuroses that have been examined on these boards and elsewhere. His long-term drug usage would certainly have gotten in the way of any developing any meaningful relationship during the last phase of his life, too.

I'm still not 100 percent certain about him and LMP. She was really adorable back when they were married, and he did look his healthiest back then too, but it so hard to know if things are staged when you're talking about a guy who has been performing (putting on an "act") his entire life.

Though she said they had sex, she does also imply it was only at the beginning of the relationship, the honeymoon phase, and that he wanted her to get pregnant immediately, and grew impatient when it didn't happen right away, as though the only reason for the sex was procreation. (That does back up her mother's sentiment that MJ actually married her to have claim to Elvis's genetic heirs.)

I think she totally had a "crush" on him, and that is why she agreed to marry him, but maybe didn't know what she was really getting into until too late. Whether he had sexual aversion issues regarding her/women, whether he was actually infertile, whether his drug problem (along with his seedy posse), whether his continued hanging out with boys (his taking off to go on vacations with them during their marriage), or whether her own fiery personality destroyed that partnership, no one will really know unless Lisa says so herself. (Though she also did say in recent years that she got wise to being used as part of his PR machine, and that was the last straw.) I think she absolutely did really love him, or she would not have written so many songs about her confusion about him, nor had a near nervous breakdown after their divorce.

I think if he never did do the ultimate intimate act with LMP, then he did not ever do it with ANY woman. (So, I don't think there will ever be any proven MJ natural offspring out there, no matter the number of crazy claimants.)

It is not so unusual for sexual beings never to have sex, but I know what has many of his female fans disbelieving that he never did was his stage moves, especially from the BAD era on, which got progressively more and more provocative. However, that could have been a manifestation of his fantasies, that he never actually acted on ... and I have no doubt whatsoever that he was auto-sexual. For some people, that is enough, ya know?
__________________________________________________________
447. To all those people who are saying that LMP and MJ never had sex, you guys don't know that for sure so you shouldn't assume anything. Also, I don't know why you guys think that she would lie saying that she did have sex with him just so it didn't look like she married a guy who didn't want to touch her. The saddest part about that is you're judging by his looks and personality. Just because he was a loving and caring guy who may have looked strange and been a little eccentric, doesn't mean that him and LMP never had sex. She saw the beauty inside him and she always said thats what she loved about him - thats what drew her to him. Ever heard of people being in love? In the real world, it's not all about looks. There are plenty of unattractive people who are married and have great relationships - even great sexual relationships.

Posted at 1:24PM on Aug 27th 2009 by Emma

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/michael-jackson-son-prince-michael-malachi-jet-jackson-biological/30#comments#ixzz0PPKSFlIV

Natasha

"if they say why, why , Tell um that it's Human Nature"

ly9512

kidsfirst,

Thanks for your comment! I don't think MJ was ugly, either. I think he was very interesting looking, but in a good way. And if he brings the same moves he has on stage to the bedroom.. I'm there!

I used to like LMP when she was with MJ and defending him and being very involved in things that he did (aka charity work). But after they divorced, she was such a bitch about that whole relationship. I forget who was interviewing her, but the interviewer said something like, "Michael Jackson? What was that about?" and LMP starting laughing and saying, "Oh my God, don't even bring that up!" and then the interviewer is laughing saying, "Really, Lisa. What was with that? I mean, come on, Michael Jackson!" and LMP was laughing still and saying, "I know! I know!". They were both just mocking him, and alluding to the fact that someone like LMP (as amazing and gorgeous as she is.. *rolls eyes*) married someone like MJ.

So after that I've always thought LMP was a horrible person. And not to mention she divorced another 3 times after that, I think. Maybe only two, but still. She's turned out to be like her mother, whom I also don't like.

But I guess we'll never know how their sex life was. You can't really trust LMP all the time and MJ wouldn't talk about it because he was such a gentleman. I would like to think he did do the deed because if not, that is a lot of wasted moves that could've made a lot of girls very, very happy haha.

Blanket's Mom

Emma, I totally agree with you on all of this, especially:

"I would like to think he did do the deed because if not, that is a lot of wasted moves that could've made a lot of girls very, very happy haha."

I know what you mean, lol!! Add to that the fact that on the "secret tapes" with Glenda on the phone, when he was 32 or so, he said that he wanted to have an intimate relationship with a woman before he died.

So, isn't it just one more too-sad thing about his life if he never really did?? (That's the thing that makes me wish I knew the real truth about this subject most of all, hoping he "died happy" about that one thing, at least, even if it was long ago.)

And, no, I don't think MLP is totally reliable either, and she has nearly contradicted herself a few times on some things about him in print, such as the Rolling Stone and Playboy interviews, and a few others that I know of. (BTW, that interview you are talking about is the one she did with Diane Sawyer years later - now on youtube - and she did not handle that situation well, not classy about it, and so she did come off looking like a jerk in it!)

Cheers!

_______________________________________

Posted at 3:03PM on Aug 27th 2009 by Emma

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/michael-jackson-son-prince-michael-malachi-jet-jackson-biological/31#comments#ixzz0PPdGnvKL