Alleged MJ Love Child Surfaces!

8/26/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonAs if there wasn't enough to figure out in the wake of Michael Jackson's death, a San Fran man is throwing his name into the circus -- claiming to be Michael Jackson's 24-year-old son!

According to a creditor's claim filed yesterday in L.A., a guy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson is requesting a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of the late King of Pop.

A birth certificate was submitted with the claim -- one which lists a "Michael Joseph Jackson" of Indiana as the father and Zerline LaVette Dixon as the mother.

According to the claim, MJ's family pressured Prince Michael Malachi's family to keep quiet.

Coincidentally, Prince Michael is the name of MJ's two "official" sons.

puppi

HEY,SOME OF YOU PEOPLE
MJ. WAS NOT GAY,gay people wished he was but sorry he was NOT.
Think about it, he just could not go to a bar a pick up girls
so he only could get what he could, usally out of country
or sometimes when he went on tour.POOR MJ.everyone wanted
to sue him for money imagin if he would sleep with some girl here
randomly the tabloid would call him a "rapist"
SO PEOPLE PLEASE PLEASE SHUT-UP... and respect him and his music
and memory. THINK about his little kids.Also you could go to
YOUTUBE/ MJ.tour in argantina and ck.out the (MJ.almost kiss).

ly9512

Hahahaha LoveHimMore that is so true! He must've really wanted some to get with Debbie Rowe.

Cassy

This is so ridiculous. It took him two months to come forward?

anthony

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson. Is that his name on the birth certificate? It's probably just a coincidence. Just like it's a coincidence that Omer Bhati not Michael's son even though he looks exactly like him.

barb

Oh that reminds me, I forgot to send in the claim today that my cat named Prince Michael Biscuithead VI (but we call him Dogg) is Michael's cat that he owned while in Ireland and toured with until he came to the USA and asked me to care for during both Michael and Dogg's final days.
/ginormouseyeroll
PS: Michael says himself he was 5'10" not 5'7"

Posted at 5:47PM on Aug 26th 2009 by Dirty

ROTFLMAO!

Jeni

Isn't it possible Joe and / or others around MJ kept him from finding out he was the father to further his career? MJ might have never known he had a child if someone else was keeping the woman quiet by paying her bills and keeping her and the child out of his life.

Even in his own lyrics in Billie Jean he says

"Then showed a photo my baby cried his eyes were like mine (oh, no!)"

and

"She came and stood right by me
Then the smell of sweet perfume
This happened much too soon
She called me to her room"

and in Dirty Diana:

"Diana walked up to me,
She said I'm all yours
tonight
At that I ran to the phone
Sayin' baby I'm alright
I said but unlock the door.
Because I forgot the key.
She said he's not coming back
Because he's sleeping with me"

MJ was obviously a man confused by his sexuality and the power of his own celebrity with women, and women who use their power of sexuality to gain celebrity, but ultimately though he knows it isn't right, he surrenders. (or at least in song!)

I say plausible. This is a man manipulated by inner circles for years. You don't think they could hide a baby mama and child away from him in the name of fame and career? I am sure they could!

liz

Two months to come forward ????? What about his whole lifetime?

WillOTheWisp

Michael had 3 child molestation charges, sorry, but they only thing he liked sexually was young boys.

You won't want to believe that, but it is the truth.

Sex sells, of course he acted sexy in his career, he wanted to be rich and famous, and women drooling over him like you do

Posted at 5:59PM on Aug 26th 2009 by Harry

Harry, you're mistaken. Actually, that was you who had the 3 molestation charges. You may want to get your dementia medication checked. I know who you are, and I over heard you saying how you wished you were Michael Jackson so that you could have access to all the young boys. You better hurry up and contact Dr. Klein for some meds before his ass get busted. Good Luck with that!

ly9512

122. This is so ridiculous. It took him two months to come forward?

Posted at 6:06PM on Aug 26th 2009 by cassysim

===========================

More like it took him 24 years! If he was "sworn to secrecy" then he wouldn't have come out at all, so what took him so long? Now that he figured out how much the MJ estate is worth, he's all over it. We'll see what happens.

a total fan

I am confused. Someone stated that the father has to sign the birth certificate in order for the father's name to be added as the "father". But looking at his childrens birth certificates one has Michael signature and the other does not. So the father doesn't have to sign in order to be named the father?

barb

I don't believe it! If this kid was Michaels he would not have left him out of his will! and where was this kid when MJ was alive? seems everyone is coming out with alot of lies and people need to learn to STFU! Michael only has 3biological children Prince,Paris,and "Blanket" come on people let the man rest in piece! stop spreading lies about him and his children!

Posted at 6:00PM on Aug 26th 2009 by justice for MJ!!!

This BS could go on forever. Everyone that could use a few thousand $$$ cooks up a new story about being a former lover, mother of one of the children, Michael begged me for drugs, I'm a sperm donor and so & so's daddy, even I picked up drugs for Michael.

But it's all for the $$$ or 15 minutes of fame, none of these yahoos has any real proof.

Nance

I still believe he was gay....and that these people are just in it for the money

zeromarcy

hahahahahaha that makes me laugh
here we go again.
I am Michael Jackson's secret daughter !
hahahaha

Lori

All about Dr Tohme from people who know.