Rihanna Trippin' After Brown Hearing

8/26/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just hours after Chris Brown was sentenced yesterday for beating her up, it was business as usual for Rihanna in NYC -- who continued her day without missing a step ... well, maybe just one.

Rihanna: Click to watch

TizzyR8

Hahahahahhah Am Dyinggggggggg Loll :L Shame On Her

annie :)

ugh! she's such a bitch... i wish Chris Brown would've done worse to her. that dumb whore deserves it, she got him to that point.

JAHLLOYD

DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER FOR ASSAULTING HIM IF NOT THE SYSTEM NEED TO BE FIX REAL BAD BECAUES IT TAKES TWO.

valentina

Rihanna sucks!!! I LOVE CHRIS!!! MUAH!!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Rihanna's a thug. She assaulted him first. I've had 2 GFs that got violent when jealous. Have a scar on my left cheek from one of them. Some of you don't have a clue. I would have parked the car and left her sitting there. I dumped those 2 wacko women--Brown should have dumped her. Wasn't the first time she assaulted him. Ever wonder why, when he could have gotten 9 years he didn't get one day? I know why. Had it gone to court it would be brought out that your precious angel is prone to violent rages of jealousy and is a man beater. If you compare Brown to a man who beats his wife because she overcooked his steak you're a fool. Battered wives don't intimidate their men, women like Rihanna do. They push you and push you daring you to do something. I don't care if you believe me or not but I've been there. Assault and Battery laws apply to women also. A GF punched me in a club for dancing with another woman. I didn't pull a Brown but called the cops and she got taken to jail. By the time she got out the next day I'd moved out of the apartment. That's how I deal with abusive snots. I get them out of my life. I guess not all guys do though after looking at what Rhihanna got. Oh, well. That's life. I bet she thinks twice before she starts slapping another guy around.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

FORGET RIHANNA, I WANT THE GIRL IN THE BLUE DRESS. I BET SHE DOESN'T PUNCH HER MAN.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Funny how the bodyguard says "Make a hole" at :42 when there's enough room for 2 elephants to walk. Acting like she's being "swarmed". PLEEZ--Joan Rivers gets as many paps. Stupid woman. The bodyguard pointed to the pothole on the way in but she still trips on it on the way out. What a dingbat.

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Chris Brown Threatens Rihanna again...
A must see!