Ryan Jenkins' Half-Sister May Be Mystery Woman

8/26/2009 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Jenkins' Half-Sister Ryan Jenkins' half-sister may be the woman who dropped him off at the motel where he ultimately killed himself, this according to The Vancouver Sun.

The Sun reports a silver PT Cruiser with Alberta plates -- which matches the description of the car seen dropping Ryan off at the Thunderbird Motel -- was spotted at Alena Jenkins' condominium in Vancouver late Tuesday night.

Court records show that Ryan's father also owns a PT Cruiser, but it's unclear if the car at Alena's place is the same vehicle.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Cpl. Norm Massie would not confirm Alena is the woman who helped Ryan check into the motel -- but did say they would need some proof that the mystery woman knew Ryan was a wanted man before they could press charges.

Jenkins -- who was wanted for the murder of his wife Jasmine Fiore -- was found hanged in his motel room three days after he checked in.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Sad sad

Grow up & Lisa That's not bitter hate. It was a fact that I brought up (light hearted anyways) Ryan was into bdsm and so is his sister. There is something to that so hey. I beg to ask the question. I did not put down anyone. Nothing wrong with it but it's factual. There are photos of sis tied up and accounts that Ryan was into that. There IS a certain psychology behind it. If it offended you that is not my problem. It's all over the net.

Sad sad

Guess I struck a nerve

id

SadSad:
Posing for a bdsm themed photo doesn't make it the poser's sexual kink (hence "pose").
There is no specific, established bdsm psychology.

Sad sad

So...........? No ones going to answer. Then I will assume.

Sylvia

2 ex-fiances (one in real estate (Hasman) - maybe that's why she was going to go into real estate) and 1 ex-husband (convicted drug dealer Michael Cardosi) plus Ryan Jenkins.

Busy, busy girl that Jasmine.

Sad sad

id: um hmmm I guess I wouldn't know a dam thing about it then haha!

That's like telling Harvey he doesn't know squat about being a Lawyer.

Sad sad

But seriously.......inquiring minds want to know. There are a lot of famous people into bdsm. It's not a bad thing however, "some" kinks can be a result of abuse. Can be mild or extreme. The individual eroticses something early on. I'm not going to give the sha bang bang here. We can play the she only posed game but I'm not buying it since her brother shared the same interest. k. I have every right to ask the question. Everyone can get all frazzled but it was in my face. So now I'm wondering things.

barry Gordy is genius

Looks like Lady GaGa on meth.

Linda

id

sad sad:
I wrote you a really good reply, but it got lost somehow. This is the basic thesis statement: He is a misogynist.
Simple. The simplest answer is usually the right one. Misogyny = kink? I would say no, not necessarily or generally. No more or less than either of these things can be associated with anything else.
In terms of their propensity for ess'n'emm, nothing has been authenticated anywhere, though you write that it is "everywhere" on the internet. Like everyone who has written "eveywhere" on the internet, we are similarly speculating. Every comment here is either opinion, speculation, theory, analysis...
Until you produce something that depicts him with a ridding crop, etc (in a situation that is authentic and not a superficially "artistic" modeling photo)...
This is a case of extreme rage and psychosis.

me so horny

108. Canadian authorities are reporting that they are NOT going to charge Alena due to the fact that the warrant for Ryan's arrest was only issued on Friday (in Canada); she dropped him off at the hotel on Thursday evening. And I heard it's not even worth the trouble for American authorities to charge her, so the young woman will get off. I'm glad. I would help my sibling too, especially if I believed s/he was innocent!

Posted at 8:10AM on Aug 27th 2009 by Marni

Marni, you retarded bitch!

Linda

Sheesh meme! did someone piss in your corn flakes this morning?
Peeps are entitled to an opinion you know (you little f*ing control freak), so don't get your panties in a twist over a comment on a stupid gossip blog. Chill babe, and don't forget to take your anti-psychotic pills this morning!

too sad

are cops sure it was suicide ? not murder ? to look like suicide ?
just wondering. if someone else involved, made it look like suicide ....to get off the hook ?
how heavy did the suitcase look to be when jenkins was seen on video carrying it ....?
did it appear to be light or heavy . would still be heavy even if fiore was a tiny girl ....
witneses described her battered body as " POSSIBLE CHILDS BODY "

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7