You Take the Good, You Take the Bad ...

8/26/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 43-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking motherly.

Nancy's brother Philip played Linda Lavin's son on the '70s TV series "Alice."

McKeon was in the running to play Monica on "Friends."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Judy

Yah, I agree. Nancy did a great job on Division. Haven't seen all yet but i will.
KEEP UP THE GOOD JB NANCY, we love you!

David

Looks way better than expected. I figured she would be older than 43 by now though. Fake age?

TheMizzz

She looks beautiful! I think this is the very first time ever that I have read a TMZ topic with no negative comments, sure there is the typical "I have no life and I would bone her" posts but no negative ones. How odd and wonderful.

gaynel adams

She looks great!!!

Moneymaker7

She looks good for her age.

Jenny

What's with the TMZ commentary, as if she doesn't look so good? I think she looks better! Far better than the pot-bellied coffe drinking stank breff losers at TMZ, always judging, as if they have any room. Seriously, guys, y'all need to get laid.

Cabo

She was always my favorite. I think she looks absolutely terrific. I have NO clue why the adjective "motherly" was used. In typical TMZ fashion, someone thought he/she was funny or clever, but NOT. Nancy looks GREAT -- that's all I see.

Lady Jaye

I gotta admit she was my first girl crush when I was a kid! I wanted to be so much like her. She was hot as the tomboy Jo!! From the looks of it, she is still smoking for her age!!

And agreed, her and Lisa Welchel were perfect as enemies/friends on the show!! I think I need to pick up the DVD now!!!

k.p.

Wow. I liked her in TFOL, but I can't see her playing Monica... not at all.

kathy

I luved watching Facts of Life, I could relate to it & Jo was my favorite! Always will be! She still is so beautiful, awesome!

Susan

She currently plays Demi Lovato's character's mom on "Sonny with a Chance" on Disney.

Amy

Actually she is acting as Demi Lavato's mom on Sunny with a Chance on the Disney Channel now. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5