Anne Heche Rips into Her 'Lazy Ass' Ex

8/27/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're finally divorced, but that doesn't mean Anne Heche is done dragging her baby daddy through the mud -- and last night on Letterman, she let loose.

Anne Heche: Click to watch
Heche repeatedly slammed ex-hubby Coley Laffoon, calling him a "lazy ass" whose greatest achievement was getting a gig coaching soccer. Heche also told Dave -- and the rest of the country -- that Coley won't leave her alone.

Heche -- who accused Lafoon of chronic masturbation during their nasty custody battle -- now pays her ex $3,700 a month in child support.

The best part -- Heche busted out an impression of what she thinks Coley looks like when he gets the monthly check ... priceless.

deedee

It's ok for her to decide if she feels like being a lesbo this year, but let's bash her ex to take the focus off of her.

RonBurgundy

Chronic Masturbation? lol....ouch

Lizz

Holy canoli- what a BITCH. She comes across as such a dumb-ass.
He's her EX husband, but the father of her child. She may have to see him 1 or 2,o00 times over the course of her childs life. What a class act to go on television and rip him a new one, so that her son can see that. NICE.

Meanwhile, how sad is it that she is SOOOOO bitter, because HE is the one who has custody? Clearly when he asks her to come places and see her son play soccer, he is trying to be the bigger person. This lunatic bitch has no concept of that.

Ah well, maybe she can get "dehydrated" again and have a MANIC EPISODE, go missing and wind up in a strangers house frothing at the mouth about god.

Eh. I've always disliked Anne Heche.

yeah....and?

My gosh, the names he could call her huh?

I think this woman has lost her marbles yet again. There ya go Ann, talk smack about the father of your child on TV. Smart move on so many levels.

Here is a woman who has so many of her OWN ISSUES.....and....she has the Godzilla balls to throw boulders at her ex?!!!!! Wow.
I'm just dumbfounded. I bet this morning she wishes she just kept her crazy mouth shut.

We all have forgotten how crazy you truly are Ann. Remember when you were insane? We do.

snickers

Yeah, well I hope this bitch features in a trash TMZ story in the near future so we can all rip the sh*t out of her.

Jacklyn

Anne Heche was SOOO embarrasing to watch on Letterman. Her comments towards her ex were SO insulting, it's no wonder he has custody of Homer. So SHE SHOULD PAY him!! She's not much of a role model to bash her ex, when she's the one that cheated on him! How dare she do that to the FATHER of her child!
I feel sorry for James Tupper to have conceived a child with this moron!
And what an incredibly STUPID name that she gave her son! ATLAS!! Shows her level of intelligence!! ZERO!!!

Yolanda Nixon

Her ex probably had to spank it because she wouldn't give it up. I'd let her give me a handjob however...

bitch please

How does this hateful person justify not being fit enough to have custody of her child??

She is dillusional, and it's not the first time.

Jade

Didn't she cheat on him with her latest guy? And didn't she cheat on Ellen with her ex? Where's Celestia when you need her?!

me so horny

Liz

Anne Heche is not the a kick-ass fantastic mothe she imagines herself to be.

Pretty soon her son will be old enough to Google this - or at least his friends will be.

I'm sure he'll find a way to say "Thanks Mom!" for airing the family laundry just to get some publicity for your dumb show. Poor kid will be in rehab before he hits 14 - and Anne will probably be on Letterman to tell us all about it.

Jennifer Bouldack

I saw this last night and it was a trainwreck. She doesn't have enough sense to be embarrassed by her behavior. She made a total ass of herself. That man she was ripping, even though he is the other part of her failed marriage, is also still the father of her child. If she cared about anyone other than herself, she would have put her child's best interest first.

What was she doing on Letterman in the first place? Did she have something to promote? Did they bring her on there just to bash her ex-husband?

I had minimal respect and interest in this woman to begin with. After last night's debacle, now I have none. At this point, I find she has no redeeming qualities. Useless.

Lucylulu

She is disgusting. Bashing the father of her 7 year old on national TV like that. Tha poor child has a very bitter mother, who isn't smart enough to keep her mouth shut. She's a crazy cheater with no class and she's not as funny as she thinks she is.

TeamKate

9. Is she kidding me, one minute she's a lesbo, the next she's hetero. She's the most confused woman on the planet yet she has the gall to rip her ex husband as being a lazy ass.I truly believe he's a better parent then she will ever be, that's why he has custody and not her and further more I think she should pay a lot more for child support. Now she knows what it's like to be a man, minus the balls.

Posted at 9:33AM on Aug 27th 2009 by Real

Well i think people like Anne show the rest of the world that being gay for 80% out there is a lifestyle...their choice. If a person is born gay than they do not ever change between sexes. The majority just do it because they're over sexed or just curious and wanna break rules and get attention or try something new. This is why i do not believe in same sex marriage. It's gross to see men dressing up as women than going and marrying a woman. I mean wtf is that all about? Bunch of crazy, nasty pervs in this world...

Mike

Looks like she's off her meds.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments