Dr. Rey Explains Fiore's Breast Implant ID

8/27/2009 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Rey -- who always has spare silicone lying around when you need it -- helped explain exactly how slain model Jasmine Fiore was identified by using only her breast implants.

Dr. Rey: Click to watch
When police discovered Fiore's body, her teeth and fingers had been removed -- and authorities used her breast implants to ID the body.

jim goosh

TMZ Stop giving this fruity quack of a doctor airtime. From his effeminate hand gestures, with the gawdy 80's guido gold bracelet dangling from his TRULY limp wrist, to his overly coiffed, curled in the front bangs, Dear Abby style bouffant of a hairdo, how do you expect us to take him seriously when he is a complete sight gag. It's just REE DONK KEW LUSSS that we are expected to buy that sham of a marriage he has to that anorexic surgery junkie he calls his wife. That marriage was never consumated so stop perparating a public hoax dear doc. No one believes you and you;re annoying and a wimp. PS Tae Kwon Do is for kids and amateurs

koots_bc

this guy is just a creep, freaks me out. I don't even think he is a real doctor.

shauna

he's nuts.

Nance

Dr Rey is a fake doctor

LongJohn69

I wonder if his wife ever gets "any"? She isn't his type. She's not a HE!

Charly

I gotta say, Hollywood is a crazy place.

xultar

Does Dr. Rey's wife know he's gay?

Jazzy

Gee Doc, thanks for the blow by blow details of how she was identified, as if we couldn't have figured it out ourselves! And, is he actually going to now go put that booby sac in someone's chest after he handled it and all? Gross! And, what's he doing in the parking lot at Party City, looking for those Moms that might want a little tuck here and boob lift there? Guess times are tough, he's gotta do what a Plastic Surgeon gotta do when biz is slacking. What a cheeZy dork!

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

NOW THE MURDERER'S WILL BE DE-BOOBING THEIR VICTIMS, THATS A LOT.

JFo

I found this clip really interesting actually. He seems like a nice guy.

Meagan

Seriously...we need a doctor to tell us how serial numbers work?

ATLchick

He was really prepared for that little 'impromtu' explination. I agree with the others that not only is he creepy as a doctor but on his show he seemed like a douchbag for a husband.

americanrose

Thank you for sharing this. Unfortunately, the next murderer will be digging out the victim's breast implants, too.

yeah....and?

and yet there will still be a boat load of morons going out and getting implants.

Wake up ladies, implants are NEVER a good idea. Stop being so very vain. They are just gross pieces of plastic that turn HARD to the touch.

Now that is what every guy wants, a rock hard solid boob to play with. Yuk.

ho hater

#28---I have implants and they're not hard...I guess you've just been feeling up the wrong ones. My gynecologist didn't even know mine were 'plastic' as you put it until I TOLD him. LOL!! FYI--implants aren't plastic, they're either saline or silicone. Just thought I'd let you in on that little non-secret. Good day!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments