Dr. Rey Explains Fiore's Breast Implant ID

8/27/2009 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Rey -- who always has spare silicone lying around when you need it -- helped explain exactly how slain model Jasmine Fiore was identified by using only her breast implants.

Dr. Rey: Click to watch
When police discovered Fiore's body, her teeth and fingers had been removed -- and authorities used her breast implants to ID the body.

Dee-light

Come on. Y'all KNOW he looks like "The Todd" on "Scrubs".

the a-hole

He, then, gulped the implant, whole, like a raw oyster.

Me...

WOW TMZ,

Prior to this, I thought you guys have sunk at your lowest and today you prove me wrong!!! It's bad enought that this poor woman died violently, but to post a humiliating response from a obvious dirtbag explaining how to ID fake boobs..how would you feel if that were your mother, sister, cousin, aunt. Stop with this story already and please let this woman rest in peace!

Gapeach

Rey (couldn't put Dr in front of his name) would comment on his wife's periods if he thought it would put him in front of a camera in his sleeveless scrubs.

I was channel surfing last weekend and he was on a shopping channel selling his line of women's underwear. Had on one of his tacky suits with his stethoscope. Wonder who he was going to examine?

He is such a media whore!!!

laura

hahaha, love that Dr. Rey. He gets excited about explaining EVERYTHING.

jeezlouise

Dr Rey is very sexy in person. He has a quirky, very interesting personality. I would love to have him do my "improvement" He is the best in Beverly Hills.
Dr Rey call me!

SUN

This man looks like an idiot with those short sleeves that he had custome made to show off his arms..lol You can tell this doc is full of himself, that he cant wear regular scrubs like every other doctor. Him and his wife look fake and ridiculous.

Linda Mott

I'm sure over half the women in California could explain it.

ho hater

Della, you're an insecure, jealous idiot. I'll let you borrow the money for a boob job if you'd like. No need to hate on those who choose to improve themselves. It's really non of your business waht people do with their bodies and you're showing some incredible ignorance saying boob jobs = ho. Bless your heart. I have implants and I haven't had sex in almost 2yrs....some ho huh? LOL!!

p.s. and for those of you who want to bash me for not having sex...eat me.

laura bell lou

Please get off this story. I guess someone wants to be on the news!!

Karolina

hey people what does he say in 0.35- 0.40 seconds? Pls help

Missy

This is sooooooooo not new news! I have heard about breast implants IDs a long time ago...get with it TMZ!

laura

Dr. Rey, I think I speak for everyone when I say: THANKS, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.

laura

Or in his case, Dr. Obvious.

J2X

Dr. Rey's gonna get a ticket. Its close to September and his tags are expired (July 2009 / 6FDV442). LOL! That's the Life of the Rich and Famous!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments